Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today (12617 Views)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Pastor Adeboye, Shuns Calls From His Senior Pastors To Quit As He Turns 70 / Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye Endows A N50m Professorial Chair At Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Sheyila1: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR!
May the good Lord establish every remaining prophesy that are yet to be fulfil in your life and ministries sir.

Congrate to all Redemeers!
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by suxes2005(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy birthday sir
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by foyeks2001(f): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
topeorekoy:

@FOYEKS2001,

Please it will be good if you feed us with correct news rather feed us with an incorrect news. Some people would have proudly informed other people of this and later find out that he is actually 69 today.

Please do proper research before opening a thread. Please modify your topic.

Happy birthday to Daddy G.O

o serious o Tope Orekoya, pay back time abi? ok ooo
anywaz, it been corrected now, abi na wetin u wan make I do for u now
nairaland mods, could u please change it to 69 instead of the 70, so that Tope Orekoya go leave me alone o
grin grin grin
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by wales(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birthday, Wish you all the best as you add a year today. You are too much !
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by abayomie71(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
happy birthday sir
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by 1025: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
happy B'day daddy adeboye.

He is turning 69 years today.He was born 2nd March 1942,so he will only turn 70 years in year 2012.I am an Area pastor in RCCG, so I can confirm this please.

@Ryoal2010,
i am happy to read what u wrote above. i am happy to see u here as a pastor. i am happy that christians are getting more and more involved in the polity of this nation. the righteous must take over this country.
i like redeem and i enjoy the hour of refreshing by Pastor J.T kaleajayi.
my fears and worries are in the time to time appearances at redeem of these criminals in pdp who call themselves leaders.
many ppl look up to daddy adeboye and the congregation needs to know the truth.
bishop okogie has voiced his anger over the celebration of bode george by the pdp and lagos ppl and in times like this, we want to hear our own adeboye say something. we want to hear david oyedakpo say something.
we have another man of God in the race, the church must stand up against these evil forces that has been holding back this nation.
we must not keep quiet to death.
pastor Adeboye must understand that to whom much is given, much is expected. a lot of sheeps are under his care and redeem is big enough to make an impact in the political scene of this country. we must not let this wind of backwardness to continue.
my prayer is that God will give our pastors including urself the wisdom to deliever this nation because for the sake of one righteous man, a nation was delievered what more millions of faithfuls in nigeria?
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Jencejyde(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birthday Daddy G aka THE BOSS!, Still remember growing up under your roof when we were kids at the camp ground when it was just your little crib on Holiness road existing at that time.

You are truly the Epitome of Humility. God Bless you Daddy, and hey if you are on the camp Ground, there is a boxing tournament that is going on to celebrate Daddy's birthday today at the Youth centre, For those who know him very well, you will know he used to box during his Uni days, Props to the Organizers on this initiative!
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by omobachi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy birthday Sir smiley
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Royal2010(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
@1025

I quite understand you very much 1025.One thing that we must understand is that as Christians we must not discriminate.Jesus eat with task collectors and he was criticised.For us to host those in authority does not mean we support what they do.Not at all.

Pastor Adeboye came out twice before millions of people and the last time before GLJ to say if the elections are rigged he will personally lead a protest match, and he will do so. We have been praying for the country and you will want to agree with me that if not for all our prayers Nigeria will not be standing today.So gradually we will help turn things around,but while doing all these we must make sure we do not heat up the polity and breakdown what is existing.

Thank you my brother,Nigeria will return to greatness in Jesus Name.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by juman(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birthday sir.

The religious leaders are not doing enough at all to make this country great. They are also leaders and have very big responsibility on their neck.

They should not equate themselves to just somebody on the street. Their voice is equal to the voices of their followers combined.

They need to do more.

Again, Happy Birthday sir.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Limpo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birth Day to you Sir! You have richly bless my life. I desire to be like you, if not more smiley
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2011
Hbd SIR,[/b]hbd [b]SIR
Enough respect online and offline.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by yomihagin: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2011
I congratulate pastor E.A. Adeboye on his 69th Birthday and boldly assert that his life is one worthy of emulation.May the good Lord grant him more years on the surface of the Earth.Baba you are indeed a BLESSING.I LOVE YOU.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ topic,

make we come dey cry or donate tithes
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by vanitty: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^ Tell me are you happy with the way your life is at the moment
Some people will just collect sins unnecessary.

Anyway to reiterate Happy birthday Sir.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by narttis12: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birthday Daddy.May God continue to bless you.you are a blessing to our generation.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by solajacobs(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
god bless you papa
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
Nigeriands and human worshiping, May God save us all
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
But happy bday to him and lets not over indulge in worshiping the man but GOD
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by coolcore: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
happy birthday my daddy in th lord many more years and more anointing ijn you taught me to be humble
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by olumyde5(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Bday, Long lyf and Prosperity Sir
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by chic2pimp(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2011
How much has he asked each member of his congregation to contribute towards his Birthday celebration?
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Btruth: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY G.O, MAY OUR LORD CONTINUE TO STRENGTH YOU DAY-IN AND DAY-OUT. MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CONTINUE TO OBTAIN GOD'S FAVOUR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE SIR.

HAVE NICE ATMOSPHERE IN THE PRESENT OF THE LORD.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Elgaxton(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy birthday to you sir! May god strengthen you with might by His Spirit
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
happy bufday
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by wikitruth: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
happy birthday sir
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by 1025: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2011
@1025

I quite understand you very much 1025.One thing that we must understand is that as Christians we must not discriminate.Jesus eat with task collectors and he was criticised.For us to host those in authority does not mean we support what they do.Not at all.

Pastor Adeboye came out twice before millions of people and the last time before GLJ to say if the elections are rigged he will personally lead a protest match, and he will do so. We have been praying for the country and you will want to agree with me that if not for all our prayers Nigeria will not be standing today.So gradually we will help turn things around,but while doing all these we must make sure we do not heat up the polity and breakdown what is existing.

Thank you my brother,Nigeria will return to greatness in Jesus Name.

@royal2010,
i am happy u did not misunderstand me and once more, i am happy that christians are getting involved more and more. i am not worried abt the position of Daddy Adeboye on corruption in nigeria but my problem here is the fellowship. like i said, many are looking up to him for directives.
paul was speaking somewhere in the bible and he said, i am not afraid to eat animal used in sacrifices before the gods but my fear is my fellowers.
most of these guys come to redeem bcs of the crowd and it cld also offer them the opportunity to decieve some of us(God forbid).
the positions of these christain leaders must be made known to those pdp men. let the fear of God be the beging of wisdom as it is written.
when the righteous leads the nation, the ppl will defintely rejoice.
we have no right not to have electricity in our country while we have great men like Daddy Adeboye, Papa David Oyedekpo among other great men and women of God in Nigeria.
Darkness is not of God that was why he said, let there be light. my generation will live to see light in nigeria.
remember, from the days of john the baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force.
the church must stand out in this change. am really sorry to be bothering u with all these but if i have access to any of these men of God, i will try in my most polite manner to convey this same massage.
the christians must convience the populace on the importance of our God. we must be like light and no one ons a candle and cover it with a basin.
let us shine. this country has been under bondage by men of the under world and it is not right the christians fold their hands and watch them.
the birthday massage or lesson must cover the need of the nigerian christians to come out of their cages and take over the country which God has given us.
we must not remain slaves for the rest of our lives.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by kshow1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birthday Daddy G O
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by famochy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birthday daddy. may the GOOD LORD continue to use u.
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by tlops(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birthday GO
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by tlops(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birthday GO
Re: Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today by teric(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
Happy Birthday Daddy G.O and many more fruitful years ahead, more Grace Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Fruit Time Is Here! / You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh / Pastor Timothy Olufemi Akanni: Second Marriage And Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.