Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This (919 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2020
Stop considering your situation as the winner.

See the impossible and believe the unheard prophecies.

God can do exceeding, abundantly and far above your requests.

So cheer up and know that you are the winner and not the loser

Stop the suicide thoughts now

1 Like

Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by chatinent: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Suicide was never an option.
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
AMEN
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Happy
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by tobechi74: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Good
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Excellent
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Stop considering your situation as the winner.

See the impossible and believe the unheard prophecies.

God can do exceeding, abundantly and far above your requests.

So cheer up and know that you are the winner and not the loser

Stop the suicide thoughts now
When one carry empty stomach for days (like I am), how can this work ma?
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
When one carry empty stomach for days (like I am), how can this work ma?

You are not alone, you just haven't realise
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You are not alone, you just haven't realise
hopefully I survive today so I can realize one day
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
hopefully I survive today so I can realize one day

You didn't brought yourself to the earth please learn and grow.

Mindset shift helpful
Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
It’s like posting vague write-ups is OP’s hobby. Why do these people congregate on this forum and not Reddit or 4chan?

1 Like

Re: We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This by Mercisharelove(f): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
meobizy:
It’s like posting vague write-ups is OP’s hobby. Why do these people congregate on this forum and not Reddit or 4chan?

Blind car

(1) (Reply)

#backsidechallenge: Guys What's Your Take On This Backside. / Can She Make A Good Wife / The Consequences Of Sexual Assault On Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.