Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Can She Make A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Make A Good Wife (913 Views)

Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Make A Good Wife by 21stDecember: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good afternoon Nairalanders.
Please advise me on this.
Admin please move to front page so that I will get more advice.

I met a girl in February last year. We were just friends but her self reserved nature makes me ask her for friendship and she obliged.
We started. We loved each other. I even met her mom not quite long to compliment her in her in the child she has. She was just about 2 or 3 years ago secondary school leaver preparing for admission into the university. I had in mind to either enroll to acquire a skill alongside her Studies or make her learn a drug/medicine trade to start the biz since she is going into medical courses. Things were rosy at the beginning. Every one was happy. But I noticed something along the way. She is the type that loves controlling her man or even dictating for him. I advised her against it. She accepted that it is truly her character which she really wants to stop. She promised to stop it since I don't like it. She is the type that talks much of her mom than her dad. In those discussions, she placed her mom above her dad and I warned her against it.
She accepted not to act that way. In one of the occasions, she had a problem with her father because of her mom. NB (She has both older male and female siblings). I told her to start greeting the dad since she stopped after that altercation, she swore never to greet him again stating that even if it amounts her loosing "ALL" (I guess me) that she wouldn't mind. I pressed her to but she refused and let her be on that issue. She finds it difficult to say I'm sorry even when she is at fault. She takes time to accept an apology too. She can openly tell me that she won't do something and she will end up not doing it. I have had several clashes with her where she was at fault. Instead of saying I'm sorry, she prefers walking out of the relationship which makes me always pet her and apologize because I loves her. She once requested for a certain sums of money, I asked her what she wanted to do with it, she told me either to say yes that I will give her or no that I won't give her. I told her that even if I wants to give, I must know what purpose the money was for but she told me over her dead body will she tell me what she needed it for, asking if she doesn't have needs as a woman that shouldn't be disclosed to me NB(I do buy her Pads). I tried to make her say it so I can solved it for her because I know the state of things at that time in her home but she refused to tell me. I then let her be. After two days, she called and requested for a certain amount to buy Pad and Felvin. I then transfered to her an amount bigger than what she requested.

She is the type that has a very thick and beautiful eyebrows. I love it so much. She once told me that her friends were complaining that her eyebrows are too bushy that she wants to shave them. I refused and sternly warned her not to touch it. She traveled for her elder sister's wedding in August and shaved it there. I became angry when she came back. We later make up after she apologized profusely, promising not to do it again. This December, after I sent her money for hair, she shaved it again. I became angry but the fact that I loves her dearly makes her take advantage of me and do whatever she feels good to do even when I was initially against it.

She helps someone to do a clerical job on part time basis which gives her N7,500 every month.

There was a time I was owed at my place of work for several months. I became sick that period and went for test that cost me N6000. I paid N3k planning to pay the remaining while coming for the results but I couldn't pick up the results and I didn't go for treatment again because I couldn't raise the remaining N3k. I told her about it although I didn't specifically ask her to lend me. Within that period I was owed at my place of work, she fell sick too and I borrowed from my friend and took her for a test and after that, to a pharmacy for treatment. She became fine. Not quite long, she fail sick again. This time, I asked the mom to take her to hospital where she was treated after a computer test which cost me N30k plus lab test not included. She became perfectly fine. This girl is a stubborn type that any attempt to make her accept her mistakes to apologise would make her wants to opt out of the relationship. I called her for a discussion and she came. When we started, she began to press her phone. She became so engrossed in the phone that I collected it from her so that she can pay attention to what I was saying but she reacted saying "do you think I was listening to what you were saying". I became weak. I didn't speak further. I don't correct her again since she doesn't like it and sees you as persecuting her when you corrects her with advice.

She is really self reserved like I said earlier. She is the type that can keep just one relationship. I once had a discussion with her where she threatened me should I misbehave anytime we become couple. I told her that if she kill me, that she was going to stay alone and her response was" I marry and move on" I became angry but she said I can be angry but if I like I should misbehave that he won't tell me what will happen. After two days, she called me claiming it was all jokes. I have very soft heart that I don't treat people bad especially; those I loves. She is a direct opposite of me. Very hard hearted and doesn't get moved when she is determined. She do care very well about me when she is in her right mood. She is a wife you can have and she will be for you alone.
I really loves this girl and has a plan to groom her to a wife considering her self reserved nature and age 19.
When it comes to love, we plays like kids around each other. We loves like mother and child. We protects like siblings. But I'm very scared if marrying such a girl will augur well with me.

I am sorry for the lengthy write-up. I only wants to lay most things bare to get the required advice
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
I did n0t finish reading. . i think she is young..and naive. But, she cant change. .NOT FOR ANYONE EXCEPT HER MUM TALK SENSE INTO HER SINCE SHE IS MUMMYGAL. Read it now. . The story xef confused me. . . She is a kid. Be careful sha.

4 Likes

Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by 21stDecember: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
I did n0t finish reading. . i think she is young..and naive. But, she cant change. .NOT FOR ANYONE EXCEPT HER MUM TALK SENSE INTO HER SINCE SHE IS MUMMYGAL
Thank sir
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by dawnomike(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Don't allow a young girl that has not started her life give you headache/heartache.
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by Nazgul: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
You're seeing the handwriting clearly written on the wall that this girl doesn't give two shits about you, yet you're deceiving yourself with a non-existing love.

You know the answer to your question...

6 Likes

Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
21stDecember:
Thank sir
19-26 . .thats the age range a w0man would be who she would be forever. If she doesnt change now. . Thats the END
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by paul100(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
I pity you,Let me tell you what to expect if you marry her
1)She will always do what she likes without your consent even if it will affect you or make you angry
2)She is the type that will always argue with her husband especially when it comes to something that has to do with agreement between two people
3)She knows you are a SIMP,that is why even when you does wrong,she does not care about how you feel.All she know is he will come running to me his queen,apologizing and begging for the nonsense I do.That is what Simps do.They displease theirself to please and impress girls.
The worst is she is just 19years,she never even enter university.She is already exhibited those rubbish characters and you are saying she is this,she is that.Stay there and one day,she go deny him in front of her friends and tell you,two days later,that it was a joke.Just wait,make she go taste university and watch that bossy and disrespectful character grow like an Iroko tree.
If her friends come to slay Queens.Sorry na your name.You said you don't correct her again.Wow that nice,so na when Una come marry,you go come they correct her,that great!!!!!! I love your courage....Abeg leave her and find someone that will respect you.

4 Likes

Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by ennon92(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lukatew undecided ordinary 19 years old girl is making u to lose ur sense of reasoning all because of imaginary love...If it were to be ur younger sister, u will say she's disrespecting u undecided

That little brat � is yet to explore, she's in that stage of her life...You can't groom her, let her be or else u will continue to suffer in silence and ur heart will get shattered eventually.

Moreover, from ur write up, larger percentage of Nigerian ladies will use u as doormat if u don't purge out that ur simp behavior...They need men to be in control.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by Sundrus: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na smally u dey deal with ooh...girls of that age-range dey always dey stubborn....& na early stage of whoring be that... OP just dey careful with her oh, na immaturity dey worry her. Stop to dey over pamper her. She need to grow up.
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by donbachi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
A woman with other ill vices can change...a domineering woman can never.
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
It will end in premium tears.
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by Kingosytex(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ishilove:
It will end in premium tears.

Louder please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Op, you just dey see fire and you wan run enter all in the name of love.

The girl's character is nothing to write home about yet you still dey put head, wetin be your problem? You no dey see the handwriting on the wall?

It shall end in tears... grin grin grin grin

My advice for you, if you don't want to keep creating threads on this platform telling us about how your wife is doing this and that, you better free the girl now that it is early.

A broken relationship is much better than a broken marriage.
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by SavageBoy: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
I'm a guy,but this stuff just shifted my fallopian tube

How can I unread this shitundecided

This SIMP needs a SIMPosium
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by Gideon283: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
There are some mistakes men make in relationship that later hurts them emotionally and psychologically.. You'll hear men that makes these mistakes say something like:

I love her so much

She is every man's dream

She is so beautiful

I want to marry her

All these are FALSE emotional thoughts.

Now know this;

If she's not saying all these gratifications about you, then she's not the one for you and 1 day, the marriage or relationship will end in premium tears.

It's all about she falling for you and what she takes you as, not what you want her to be in your life.

YOU are the prize

YOU are the trophy

she should win YOU over

It should be all about YOU!

Though, you have to do the first CHASE as a man, but as time goes on, she should be the one seeking YOUR ATTENTION forever!

It's the woman that should choose YOU, not YOU choosing her.

A woman, subtle voice, beauty, tears and character shouldn't break YOU and make YOU lose guard as a man.

Develop yourself to a point where she will chase after YOU, not the other way round.

If you don't keep your life this way towards the female gender, then be ready to meet your Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by Jack005(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tragedy looming. I can see it from afar!
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by zealousayo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
I'm always appalled when a grown-up man can't apply discretion. Don't get me wrong, love exists, but you have to use your sense. How do you expect someone that disrespects her father to respect you? A 19 year old girl is no more a 'pikin'. The likelihood of her changing later is very low. She appears to be someone that would never care about your opinion. The thing is, she already knew that you're weak, and she's taking that advantage. The love that blinds your eyes now would become open if you eventually marry her. Despite the fact that you spend on her, she still disrespects, what does that mean? someone that finds it hard to say sorry even when he/she is at fault is not a good person. Don't fool yourself. You're too simple for her! I won't say it would end up in premium tears. Suit yourself. I wish you well bro.
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Gideon283:
There are some mistakes men make in relationship that later hurts them emotionally and psychologically.. You'll hear men that makes these mistakes say something like:

I love her so much

She is every man's dream

She is so beautiful

I want to marry her

All these are FALSE emotional thoughts.

Now know this;

If she's not saying all these gratifications about you, then she's not the one for you and 1 day, the marriage or relationship will end in premium tears.

It's all about she falling for you and what she takes you as, not what you want her to be in your life.

YOU are the prize

YOU are the trophy

she should win YOU over

It should be all about YOU!

Though, you have to do the first CHASE as a man, but as time goes on, she should be the one seeking YOUR ATTENTION forever!

It's the woman that should choose YOU, not YOU choosing her.

A woman, subtle voice, beauty, tears and character shouldn't break YOU and make YOU lose guard as a man.

Develop yourself to a point where she will chase after YOU, not the other way round.

If you don't keep your life this way towards the female gender, then be ready to meet your Waterloo.

grin
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
I Couldn't Read Ur Long Epistle To D End But 4rm D Little I Av Red, She Will Only Be Submissive To U If U Are An Alpha Male. U Are Too Soft & Needy In D Relationship. U Give Her Too Much Attention & She Is Taking Advantage Of Dat. She Has Taken D Position As D Man because U Allowed It. I Repeat, She Will Only Be Submissive To U If U Are An Alpha Male.
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by Kobicove(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
The red flags are already very clear! undecided

A lady disregards your instructions, tells you to your face that she will not waste time in moving on with her life if you die; then also threatens you.

And you actually want to still marry her?

Your foolishness is in you! angry
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by CuteMike01(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
I almost ran mad reading what's up there. I can't offer advice now. My brain needs to rest. Na wa

Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by extol1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
I didn't finished reading it. there is a sign of red flag. quit it else it will end in premium tear after marriage
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by 1beat(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
by the time this girl gain admission into University you will regret knowing her

SHE IS A WIFE YOU CAN HAVE

Who told you I can marry a girl with this behavior

SHE WILL BE FOR YOU ALONE

you are blind with love she can't be for you alone time will tell

my view you're carried away with her beauty it will end in tears if you didn't caution yourself
you will still come with another story soon don't worry
Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by luvyaself95(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Now i believe coachredpill that if a girl doesn't have good relationship with her father she can never and never have good character and behaviour toward guys and relationship with them...
OP how old are you because doing like this with the girls of these days will only gain you Miserable life of them but when redpillize and alphalive my brother you will enjoy them for long time in marriage...
I don talk my own oh

(1) (Reply)

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating, Any Tips Or Signs To Catch Him? / Reasons Women Do Not Like Sex Again After Marriage: Video / They Have Abducted New Set Of Girls. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.