Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

In-laws Want To Kick Me Out Of House My Husband And I Built — Widow - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In-laws Want To Kick Me Out Of House My Husband And I Built — Widow (1421 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / I Need Advice My Girlfriend Kick Me Out Of Her House / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: In-laws Want To Kick Me Out Of House My Husband And I Built — Widow by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
botrix:
in marriage,you marry the spouse's family not the spouse,because tomorrow is pregnant you dont know what it will give birth to.

Wrong!

You marry only the spouse and when the joining together is terminated, all rights passes to the surviving spouse, for they both shared the work, therefore, they must enjoy the fruits of their work.

The families receive things under the permission and discretion of the Spouse.

1 Like

Re: In-laws Want To Kick Me Out Of House My Husband And I Built — Widow by Dtruthspeaker: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
sorority11:
I wonder why the woman is fighting.

1. The woman do not have any proof that the house is hers, the only thing she has is her words

2. The family of this woman husband is against her, and it is just natural for the family to fight for their brother's daughter. And the family most likely has the document.

3. The husband owns the property before he met her, we all knows that the woman didn't spend a dime on that property. Seriously a second wife of just only 4 years do not deserve this property but the daughter.

4. She wants all the property to herself on what ground? She herself knows she do not deserve it or have any right to it, so she made up a flimsy right of her contributing to the building.

This is an unfair judgment because No matter the length of Marriage, the concept of Marriage is that the Spouse are One, (if they are indeed One).

The husbands things belong to the wife and the wife's things belong to the husband.

Her Proof of Ownership lies in the fact that, She is the wife.

sorority11:

5. You ladies supporting the woman, if your Son marries a wife of 4 years and this wife with no child is claiming all your Son inheritance from your grand kids, how would you feel?

It is immaterial how the parents feel by Privity of Marriage, they do not have any business with the Property of the Couple!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Nairaland If Anyone Rescue Me From This Debt Tonight I Will Worship You / Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) / They Cut Off His Head Because Of This Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.