Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (42880 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by millionboi2: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2020
Kingluqman:
Buhari japa during his own time grin
hahahaha

Nigerians

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
11 years wasn’t quick I am telling you,beside there is nothing like money for papers USA only if you pay someone to marry you or something close to that

unbelievable.. can you listen to yourself? ..

she might have everything legally.. but the hurdles she went through also includes money..as bribe
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Chidecmail:

Lolz, your very funny. The same economy shutdown your Mr Joe kicked against when the pandemic first came? , Now that Americans have been able to locate those with specific health challenge who are likely going to be vulnerable and how to go about it why shouldnt Trump reopen the economy for activities to continue? And secondly why will your Democrats states wait till November after the election before the open up, are they tell us that the pandemic has something to do with election?

Sit down carefully google all this things you have said question by question and check if it is true.

No wonder Trump loves gullible people because they are easy to manipulate.
Thank God many Americans want him gone.He will lose and go back to wherever he came from including prison if convicted
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Merimental(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol I watched the debate don't tell me you believed Trump's lies.Fact checkers are already calling out his lies.He lied oga blacks are worst hit tight now even with the pandemic.

The outrage right now is that he refused to condemn white supremacist.

wen did ur president Eva condem D Fulani herdsmen causing havoc for ova 4 years.

Mr America !
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Talklly: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Torgba kill u there

Monoplik:
trump 4+4 torgba!
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by lexy2014: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:

Where's the integrity? Supporting someone with zero morals and empathy for fellow humans... someone that even his family denounces... a man that's gonna be dumped by his wife immediately after his presidency (contract marriage).

Yet, we have our fellow okoro savages supporting him. It says a bunch indeed.

I didn't ask about Trump's family & personal life I asked what are d options available in d presidential race?
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Flier: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2020
EdmundChidera:
It won't kill anything, your leaders should develop themselves and stop to be dependent and blaming trump for their country mischief, what about Obama that never aided Nigerians to fight terrorism? Dude trump isn't your problem, America is not your problem, in China here, Chinese doesn't give a damn about Americans or what they do. He help fix Nigeria simple.
You just want to kill us all if you are telling us to develop ourselves and stop dependence on white
We are still like 200 years behind so you should forget about that suggestion
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2020
EdmundChidera:
It won't kill anything, your leaders should develop themselves and stop to be dependent and blaming trump for their country mischief, what about Obama that never aided Nigerians to fight terrorism? Dude trump isn't your problem, America is not your problem, in China here, Chinese doesn't give a damn about Americans or what they do. He help fix Nigeria simple.
Absolutely!! Nigerian president cannot even run a bath let alone a country. Obama? the worst American president ever. The guy didn't do damm! thing when he was president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Flier: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

unbelievable.. can you listen to yourself? ..

she might have everything legally.. but the hurdles she went through also includes money..as bribe
It’s possible but she need to tell why she had to pay
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
Yes you are right but majority are hiding it unlike trump
Infact you should forget the polls Trump might win this election,majority of white are racist but won’t say it in public
They love Trump but won’t say it in public,he has more secret voters
This is not entirely true now he is not even doing well with white voters right now.
Many sane Americans condemn right supremacy
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by joshuaidibia(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Ftc on Wednesday no be moi moi....

Trump VS Biden.... I am not supporting anyone coz no be my country.. No white truly loves the black, all of them are racist..

Whites : racist

African: tribalist

Nigerian ; ethnic bigotry, religious bigotry and tribal bigotry... Our problem plenty for Nigeria oo

See old people ruling America and we are shouting that we are tired of old men ruling Nigeria.....

If America presidency position consist of old men fighting for the seat, e go long b4 a youth will lead Nigeria as a president....

Anyway.... America no be Lagos and as edo people will say.

4 + 4 toorgba grin grin grin grin grin grin

How old was Obama when he first got elected, Bush, and also, was Trump same age with Buhari when he first got elected? I'm just asking. The youngest was JFK at 43 I guess... Donald Trump is the oldest at 70. How old is buhari
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by MJluv(f): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Glare247:

Most people don't understand what Nigerians are facing in USA right now,trump messed up all opportunities Nigerians use to get stay over there,a lot of naija guys are praying hard for bidden to win to reverse all d anti immigration laws affecting immigrant ,

You guys are very funny oh! If your useless leaders had done well enough here, would Nigerians be thinking of migrating in the first place?

Your people are flooding another man's country, putting pressure on their resources, reducing their chances of standard living. Their leader is fighting to correct that anomaly by restricting your gate crashers and you're here talking....

When you begin to understand that nobody can take care of you better than you, that's when you start living. Until then, you're just existing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Merimental:

wen did ur president Eva condem D Fulani herdsmen causing havoc for ova 4 years.

Mr America !
Did I vote for Buhari did I tell you Buhari is my president.
Common go and sit down.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
It’s possible but she need to tell why she had to pay

as if the white cares about blacks.. especially under trump presidency..

you dey vex me xef

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Kennyswag: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020
EdmundChidera:
why are you so concerned to be liked by another countryman, what's wrong with Nigerians, Nigerians that doesn't like themselves, let's fix our country, that should be your focus
they are useless people

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by eyizlive(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Thank God majority of Americans don't feel this way about Biden.
Lol Trump is the one lying and fact checkers are already checking his lies it is very obvious you are ill informed on what is happening.

Tell me what I'm talking about?

Btw I think Americans feel the way I feel, we saw that in the last election, against a better composed opponent, I don't see a different outcome against a stutterer.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Flier: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

This is not entirely true now he is not even doing well with white voters right now.
Many sane Americans condemn right supremacy
Forget it they are mostly racist they just won’t admit it,some republicans hate him from day one while others are leaving his camp because of Covid19
I still doubt Biden will win this
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Wanta(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Yesterday trump referred to president Muhammed buhari as a life less president,but today Joe biden also called him a clown.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Merimental(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
Democrats does,you can see it from their policy and you may also confirm from those living in democratic runs states
This is why black Americans can never vote for republican

d same Democrats executed Gaddafi, sponsored many terrorists across d globe.

Trump is cleaning up all der mess, n u are here talking about not liking blacks

5 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by guy222: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2020
So trump na alodo during his school days, according to biden trump carry the whole class for head, he came lowest or next to lowest, oboy see uppercut
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Missssii: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
I can’t understand why you love Trump because I am 100% certain he hates your color

Some have been told he is their messiah and democrats are the antichrist. Bunch of dummies.
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Dikebuka: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2020
If people could get a clip a Biden's racist comment towards blacks and his crime bill eeh.

They will understand that Biden is worse. Someone that said that if you dont vote for him, you are not black.

2 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by kingbee90: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:

You're clearly in 9ja cuz no sane human being living in the U.S would support this clown ONLY foolish Igbo pple that are used to being bullied and oppressed.

Just as u Afonja guys like being bullied and oppressed by the illiterate Fulanis.

5 Likes

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Chidecmail: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Thank God majority of Americans don't feel this way about Biden.
Lol Trump is the one lying and fact checkers are already checking his lies it is very obvious you are ill informed on what is happening.

So the racist comments Biden made are also lies?
Mr you really behind events.
Trump is not your problem neither is America, you are your own problems, if you start holding your leaders accountable and calling evil by its name you will have a better life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Openbusiness: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
Since you know the person,ask the person what he/she passed through and how easy it could have been if he/she lives in Democrat’s runs state,for your info 11 years is way too long
Oga someone left Nigeria in 2009 thereabouts and relocated to America. She landed in Florida and has lived there now about 11 years. Florida is a traditional Republican state. If Republican states were as bad to immigrants as you're trying to paint it, will she have lived there for 11 years? Won't she have moved to another Democrat states that you're trying to paint as Eldorados? She didn't have a house of her own in Nigeria, she was renting a house in Surulere, but now she has a house of her own in Florida that she bought with her own money that she made working in Florida as a Nurse. Her 11 years in America has been in Florida, she is permanently based there. She attends Redeem Church there, most of the members are Nigerians too, living there without problems. So don't try to make it as if Blue States are easy and Red States are hard. It is a lie. If I ever get the opportunity to relocate to America, na Red State I dey go, Florida, Texas, Indiana or Massachusetts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by humberjade: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo365:

this one pain you wella�,
you go soon kill yourself

Well, I do not expect anything decent to come from any of his supporters anyways...

Like father like son
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by blowjohn(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:
I can’t understand why you love Trump because I am 100% certain he hates your color

Serious?
And trump was a very close friend of Muhammad Ali

1 Like

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by GiZcorp: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:
After watching that Trump fool made a mockery of the U.S at the debate, I begin to wonder why the savage Okoro pple in Nigeria support this guy.

A dude that's the biggest racist ever, a dude that clearly doesn't like you as a black man and worse a Nigerian, yet you okoro pple adulate and celebrate him.

You wonder why 90% of okoro pple are mentally deranged. angry
The dude maybe a recist but he loves his country. And this is not about him accommodating you but his people. One thing I like about this whole thing is that your nonsense ranting stops here on NL. You're not a voter there and from the look of things you will never be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by WorriorPlus: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Real war of words
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Afamed:

You have not said anything new, safe for your usual Wailing. Wailing youth

Of course you are displaying the typical traits of a hypocrite. grin
Re: War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate by naija4life247: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2020
Flier:

The lazy youth you quoted has Slave Mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.