Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood (4189 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Jonasbadoo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:
yeah
So true.. I once greeted a guy who hasn't said hi to me before for the very first time...
the next day...he approached me and asked for my number.. imagine
These girls self ehh, so that's a big deal i pity those guys gratifying your worthless ego
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Introvertmemer(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:
yeah

So true..
I once greeted a guy who hasn't said hi to me before for the very first time...

the next day...he approached me and asked for my number..
imagine
its not like you are beautiful.
so u think you've made it in life,the guy wanted to collect your phone so as to have whatsapp status to view ,to while away time

Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Have witness the number one, immediately i parked of that neighborhood, she blocked me one day and was like, hi, I don't use to see u around anymore within the street seems you relocated Isaid yes, we talked a little and that was it.

We all have secret admirers but they would rather nurse the pain than show it.
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by virginprincess(f): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
I belong to num 5, very gentle.
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
These girls self ehh, so that's a big deal
i pity those guys gratifying your worthless ego
come off it

y'all come online to claim Alpha male or whatever shit I don't want to know,
But in reality,you are nothing but an ass licker who's been stalking girls for a months or more..
please Like my signature implies

I insult a lot
so Maintain your lane
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Introvertmemer:

its not like you are beautiful.
so u think you've made it in life,the guy wanted to collect your phone so as to have whatsapp status to view ,to while away time
My dear

I know you're used to ugly things around you maybe like your sisters or girlfriends...in such a way that nothing seems beautiful to you anymore..

now read this gently...I'M SO BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING ANYONE SAYS MATTERS...
Incase you didn't know, guys are my play toys.
I'll treat you like one..if you don't want to respect yourself
Maintain your lane
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Preshieben:
come off it

y'all come online to claim Alpha male or whatever shit I don't want to know,
But in reality,you are nothing but an ass licker who's been stalking girls for a months or more..
please Like my signature implies

I insult a lot
so Maintain your lane
I chase money not bitches
Now swerve
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
5&10
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
I chase money not bitches Now swerve
yeahh
Y'all chase money but still broke.. Happy chasing

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Introvertmemer(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Preshieben:
My dear

I know you're used to ugly things around you maybe like your sisters or girlfriends...in such a way that nothing seems beautiful to you anymore..

now read this gently...I'M SO BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING ANYONE SAYS MATTERS...
Incase you didn't know, guys are my play toys.
I'll treat you like one..if you don't want to respect yourself
Maintain your lane
firstly the girls around me are beautiful and look like super models basically your opposite,secondly am an handsome hunk:the kind of guy you always wanted but deep down you know youll never get
'you use guys as play toys',i think its the other way as guys use you as an object of sexual satisfaction no better than a sexdoll
one of the many things you lack is a sense of reasoning
its hard trying to reason with a girl like you whose greatest achievement in life is her backside.
the onlything worth anything on you is that Love Machine outstretched
thing
do you need to go to the ICU cus you just got burned

Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Preshieben:
yeahh

Y'all chase money but still broke..
Happy chasing
For the fact Your Niggas[father,brothers,boyfriends/zaddies] are broke doesn't mean it's the same elsewhere.. na your type dem dey harvest their organs
Go and buy sense HOE
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Introvertmemer:
secondly am an handsome hunk:
Hahaha hahahaha
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Introvertmemer:
the kind of guy you always wanted but deep down you know youll never get
Hahahaha

hahaha hahaha hahaha I no fit can laugh.. Abi you Kiddwaya or Davido? Get it right my brother...stop Misbehaving here
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
For the fact Your Niggas[father,brothers,boyfriends/zaddies] are broke doesn't mean it's the same elsewhere.. na your type dem dey harvest their organs
Go and buy sense HOE
Imagine him mentioning my father into his useless list

my brohh..that man has achieved what your useless old father will never achieve in the next 150 years..

Now goan have your sit...
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Olas00(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2020
And the one that know how many gels you carry cum house but can't help you to take your cloths when rain is falling grin grin grin
Re: Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Preshieben:
Imagine him mentioning my father into his useless list

my brohh..that man has achieved what your useless old father will never achieve in the next 150 years..

Now goan have your sit...
Wail On

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend / Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.