Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos (4132 Views)

Girl In Nigeria Started To Dress Like Me After She Stopped Liking My Pictures / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hi all, my aunt in Nigeria stopped liking my photos but likes her son’s photos who just recently moved to England.

In the past, she would like and comment on my photos but has stopped reacting to my posts totally but likes my cousins photos.

Does anyone else experience this sort of bizarre behavior from their own family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by superCleanworks(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
mamagee3:
Hi all, my aunt in Nigeria stopped liking my photos but likes her son’s photos who just recently moved to England.

In the past, she would like and comment on my photos but has stopped reacting to my posts totally but likes my cousins photos.

Does anyone else experience this sort of bizarre behavior from their own family?

I envy you oh. you don't have problems to bother about in life. I really envy you

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by mamagee3(f): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
superCleanworks:

I envy you oh. you don't have problems to bother about in life. I really envy you?
I do have my own problems

Why did you come to such conclusions?
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
mamagee3:

Your problem in life is about social media likes
Why not face the other problem of not having a husband undecided undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Nemesis0147(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pells:

that was harsh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
that was harsh!
The truth is bitter like alomo undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
mamagee3:

Of all the issues or concerns of life, see what is bothering this homosapien

Dear, you do not need any validation, either from friends, colleagues, and family to live your life!

Someone that is looking forward or chasing a goal wouldn't notice or give room for ANY distraction!

Get something serious to focus on!

8 Likes

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by kals4luv990(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Waow you really do not have any problems oo

8 Likes

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Princess80(f): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pells:

That was not necessary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Princess80(f): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
mamagee3:

Well, Have you talked to her about it?

Maybe there is a reason she stopped
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Princess80:
That was not necessary
Why running away from the truth
It hurts right undecided

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Nehyooh(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
mamagee3:

I still don't know why people's "likes and comment" on our status or pictures do entice or impress us. I do post reasonable and meaningful stuffs that we can both learn from.

It's doesn't freak me a bit. Most people's comments and likes is not from their inner mind, some just do it for doing sake. So, I beg rest.

7 Likes

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Princess80(f): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pells:

Why running away from the truth
It hurts right undecided
Truth? hurt?

What u said wasnt necessary and so unsubstantiated.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by merieam16(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pells:

And who told you she doesn't av husband or having husband is an achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Streetmovement(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The things women tend to think is a problem amazes even the devil sometimes....

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
merieam16:
And who told you she doesn't av husband or having husband is an achievement
Ask her if she has
And yes it's an achievement except you are a lesbian undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Princess80:
Truth? hurt?

What u said wasnt necessary and so unsubstantiated.

What are you going to do about it now undecided

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Princess80(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pells:

What are you going to do about it now undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Jackanda1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
You have been trolling on this forum for more than 10yrs. I'm shocked that you're so consistent. Is trolling part of your mental build up?

7 Likes

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Princess80:
undecided
Your lips ain't bad to suck my John Thomas
What do you think undecided
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Sweetvie: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

[/b]Why not face the other problem of not having a husband[b] undecided undecided
That was uncalled for, u know undecided

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Suck my dick then undecided
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Sweetvie: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

Suck my dick then undecided
Oh
It even you
You never get brain for once undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Laturuturu: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2022
mamagee3:

Leave her joor...your pics is miserable
She even try liking it in the past. I'd na me I will never like your pic at all
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Oh
It even you
You never get brain for once undecided
Why do you enjoy insulting me undecided undecided
pourquoi undecided
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Sweetvie: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

Why do you enjoy insulting me undecided undecided
pourquoi undecided
No i don't like insulting
It just that you know the right thing but you will choose to ignore it and type rubbish lipsrsealed
Pourquoi undecided
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Pells: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
No i don't like insulting
It just that you know the right thing but you will choose to ignore it and type rubbish lipsrsealed
Pourquoi undecided
I will forgive you this time
Next time we jam shocked angry
You might not be lucky undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
mamagee3:

hmmm...kaiiii...well u lightskin & fine * we can wogk this out...
anyways from my professional opinion, I suspet she wants to yansh u but upset she cannot ask u....does she like women & is there possibility shes may be lesssbian? (no oofencse) cheesy
Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:

Check Ur Mails Sweetvie

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Sweetvie: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

I will forgive you this time
Next time we jam shocked angry
You might not be lucky undecided lipsrsealed
Lol
You too coz you might need some beating to receive brain grin

1 Like

Re: My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Princess80:
Well, Have you talked to her about it?

Maybe there is a reason she stopped

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her / Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! / Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.