Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) (697 Views)

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2020
I created a topic earlier on concerning a girl who is so in love with me, and my plans on shattering her emotionally. My plan is in motion. Yesterday, she told me that she can't live without me and how she'd kill any girl who takes me away from her. Since she started dating me, we've never had sex cos I'm not into women; (this, she doesn't know). This goes to show that most Nigerian women are very weak emotionally. Don't mind how they form, you can break them easily if you want to. I'll render this girl hopeless and useless. grin grin grin grin
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) by Kamdil: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Stupid post. After shattering her, go withdraw the benefit in world bank. Others are thinking of making their life and people around them better, you are busy wasting your destiny on frivolous and stupid venture

3 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) by wilybebsy(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2020
So what are you trying to prove?
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
rottencorpse:
I created a topic earlier on concerning a girl who is so in love with me, and my plans on shattering her emotionally. My plan is in motion. Yesterday, she told me that she can't live without me and how she'd kill any girl who takes me away from her. Since she started dating me, we've never had sex cos I'm not into women; (this, she doesn't know). This goes to show that most Nigerian women are very weak emotionally. Don't mind how they form, you can break them easily if you want to. I'll render this girl hopeless and useless. grin grin grin grin
You are a very wicked man,your heart is very dark,you are indeed a rottencorpse
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
You are a very wicked man,your heart is very dark,you are indeed a rottencorpse
I really wish you'd believe me when I say I won't do that to you. I knew before making this offer that you'll surely go through my topics. It'll be a one time thing dear. I hope you won't hate me based on this.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) by Freelane33(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
gay grin grin

(1) (Reply)

American Billionaire Pays Company $10k (n3.6million) To Kill Him And Upload His / Can My Account Be Debited If A Friend Has Access To The Registered SIM / My Fiancé’s Gambling Lifestyle Landed Me Into This Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.