Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice (46365 Views)

Bbnaija Season 5 Got 900million Votes. The Highest Ever — Organizers . / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Rilwayne001: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Their money their time and their cuppa. I'm just mad I'm sharing country with these fools. Paying more attention to innuendos while neglecting important once. This isn't the way of youths in developed countries. Being born a Nigerian amidst foolish people and horrible leaders is one of the thousands way to suffer and die. Really frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by blingxx(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
All those people saying trash on FP should shut up.

Stop comparing BBNaija with Nigeria's politics.

Voting is very easy and simple ;unlike the Nigeria election one would have to stand in a queue and under the sun to vote. After voting your choice, you hear the opposition is heading to the tribunal to challenge the party that emerged winner.

Standing in a queue to vote is another level of stress entirely do you know the stress I went through trying to get ordinary pvc last year.. Laslas I no see am collect let the fools in Frontpage keep bashing youth make fg do online voting let's see if the youth won't vote

Laslas all of them na same, them go still loot us dry and the same fools that didn't do anything during their youths will still bash us
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Duru009(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
This guys are really cashing out in Nigeria.

What a pity!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by jesmond3945: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
The two people shouting how many people voted in the last election are just been cynical undecided

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back home alive due to violence

so ize iyamu won the election? Because 90 percent of people predetermined he would win

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by NaijaCover(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by uchaymart(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Btw, Not only Nigerians voted. For those insulting Nigerian youths as lazy and jobless. Remember, Bbnaija is someones job

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by nkiliuzo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Duru009:
This guys are really cashing out in Nigeria.

What a pity!!
exactly how is it a pity?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by ayanleye12(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
Just imagine Nigeria Youth
During election that has a direct impact in their lives you will never see them na only old people dey vote in Nigeria

Shame on Nigeria Youth
As if our opinion does matter in the so called Nigeria election..?Nigerians are whole heartedly ready to do anything if there voices matters..Bbnaija isn’t Nigerians problems the so called leaders are..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by jesmond3945: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
SaintBeehot:
shame on you too, for failing to realize election vote don't count in Nigeria.
but obaseki won?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by erospecial: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Southern youths are the dumbest I've ever seen. While the north is consolidating their hold on power by filling every available slots with their people, southerners are shouting Laycon, Nengi and all other unproductive rubbish. Buhari's anti people policy is killing the country and putting future generations in perpetual debts and slavery, instead of uniting to protest against this wicked policies, our minds is occupied with distractions that adds no value to life. How do you expect Buhari to believe you people are poor when over 900 million votes were recorded generating billions for Tv show? Why won't they increase fuel and electricity when you have extra money to spend on irrelevant votes? Yet we blame the north and call them aboki whereas our people are the real Aboki in national issues
The south is curse!
southern leaders keep saying there are no jobs, southern pastors keep saying sew seed as there's no job out there while the north is employing their educationally disadvantaged graduates to be paid with the money from the south!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Churchill6767: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:

You are the bigger illiterate here, apart from Edo election, which other one didnt end up been bloody?

Even the upcoming Ondo election sef is already smelling of violence

The two popular contenders are already shouting 1983 undecided

Oga just keep quiet abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Arijude(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
kabe1:

Obaseki was predetermined?

How I share a country with stark illiterates is baffling.
APC rogues let that election to slide like that because of the visa ban treat
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by adenigga(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
John Ugbe, what value has that add to the life of poorest and poorer of the poor in this country?

But the winner will add value to some people as illustrated in the picture below...

So......

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by erospecial: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
ayanleye12:
As if our opinion does matter in the so called Nigeria election..?Nigerians are whole heartedly ready to do anything if there voices matters..Bbnaija isn’t Nigerians problems the so called leaders are..
Any you think Biafra will work or your life can get better by any of your efforts
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by greggng: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jorojoroja:
900m *30 that's 30billion. Davido family networth

You are wrong ...some votes are allocated free as a result of you owing a dstv or gotv package . For instance if u are on dstv premuim ...u are entittled to 2500 votes for free every week ....if you are on compact ...750 votes if you are on gotv max 350 votes....The only vote you multiply by 30naira are those from SIM cards ...Also on africamagic website u can vote for free upto 100 votes ...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Thenorth(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is also one the core reasons I support buhari and his policies.... The present youth in this country are far more useless than ever...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by ayanleye12(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Can y’all just chill with the calling Nigerians out..?Do you realize the voting process also cut around Africa as a whole..?And stop criticizing those who vote they obviously know their voices matters not like Nigeria election where the winner has been decided with or without your votes there’s a major difference..Peace out
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Denique(f): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
If I nor audition next year, make I know wetin cause am undecided embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by OhiOfIhima: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Antoeni:
Dstv recorded 900million votes on Bbnaija lockdown shows in which they made almost 2.7billion from the show and gave the winner 85million

And after all these, the youths will still support next year voting without thinking about how to overcome poverty cuz these people don't care about the Nigerian economy.

May God help us to have sense

900millions not 90millions... In that case, the summation give us 27Billion Naira... lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Bombastically00(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fash20:
I see one of the reasons why Nigeria is stagnant.

How many people voted in the last election
u dat voted in d last election,,see d mess u put us into..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by SolexxBarry(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
The two people shouting how many people voted in the last election are just been cynical undecided

How do you expect people to go and queue up and vote when the winner is already predetermined, voters are not even sure of coming back home alive due to violence

If the winners are predetermined there wouldn't be vote buying

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by able20(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Nigerians are the most unpredictable people on earth.
900m x Nigerian fools = profits.
We dey laugh oooooo.
Nigerians youths are not fools they are just unemployed. They spend a lot of time on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Acidosis(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
Even the blogger (op of this thread) is cashing out big time by providing half information, of course, to f00l the masses and their stup!d calculations.

I envy you, OP. Wish I have the time to blog half information and thrive on people's ignorance.

Just watch out some funny mathematical findings in the coming days. cheesy 900 million x N30, no be so?? grin

If the blogger has provided the full details as highlighted by Multichoice CEO earlier today, be rest assured he won't get enough views.

Ignorance pays grin If I have the opportunity to choose another career, then blogging in Nigeria it is!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Muftimenk: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Kingbuhari:
point of correction said Yoruba youths are the laziest, because person like me no fit leave my shop just because I want to watch useless thing that will not add 1 Kobo to my life and I doubt any sensible Igbo man or woman on his right sense will waste time he/she will use to sleep and think of his betterment of tomorrow on irrelevant thing like big brother...
Ebuka no be igbo man?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by chatinent: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
What a world where rubbish is glorified.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by LikeAking: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad Southern youths are the dumbest I've ever seen. While the north is consolidating their hold on power by filling every available slots with their people, southerners are shouting Laycon, Nengi and all other unproductive rubbish. Buhari's anti people policy is killing the country and putting future generations in perpetual debts and slavery, instead of uniting to protest against this wicked policies, our minds is occupied with distractions that adds no value to life. How do you expect Buhari to believe you people are poor when over 900 million votes were recorded generating billions for Tv show? Why won't they increase fuel and electricity when you have extra money to spend on irrelevant votes? Yet we blame the north and call them aboki whereas our people are the real Aboki on national issues

The Buhari gov is harming his people indirectly.

The Igbos have created a very strong industral cuture becos they were deprived of similar oppourtunities by past government.

All this his polices will make us bring out the best in us, and create a great future with it.

Despite all the marginalization of the Ibgos,if we will be very sincere they are the most succesful tribe in Africa.The rest of the tribes enjoying Govt surport no still reach them.

Mark my words in the next 100 years the North will not be beta than the rest of Nigeria despites all the favoritism.

So relax.

life is deep.

Let me tell you this.

Grads who have been denied employment due to man know man,etc.

Will be very,very,very,very,successful and richer than grads with jobs.

Because they will be forced to be very,very resourceful,inteligent,innovative and creative.
So i laugh at parents/govt when they try to manipulate things.

They think they are doing people.but they are doing their sef.

Jesus said "The stone the builders reject shall become the corner stone"
Jesus said "The first shall be the last"

Relax.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by egorov(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
900Million Votes for an Exercise that adds no value to our Eternal lives..

900 Million votes for Pure Vanity!

The devil is really the god of this world..

Anyway there is Joy in Heaven over one Sinner that Repents than 99 that need no Repentance..

Be that one person to Forsake the World and its Pleasures .
Be that one Person to Accept the Invitation of the MASTER!
Be that one Person to switch from the Path of Destruction to the path of Life!
Be that one Person to Say yes to JESUS
Now is the Time! The Next Hour is Not Guaranteed..

I used to have this same mindset until I watched this season's show. Trust me it's not as bad as people portray it.

And no, it's not useless, there are some values it adds.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by edoairways: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
During election that has a direct impact in their lives you will never see them na only old people dey vote in Nigeria

Shame on Nigeria Youth
Didn't same youth voted during the just concluded Edo gubernatorial election?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice by Dave0116(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
pwansunriseteam:

Shame on Nigeria Youth
How many of the old people comes back alive after voting? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Martin Gaone Mabutho Dies At 47 (Pictures) / Vyzov: The Challenge - Russia To Shoot A Movie In Space / BBNaija: Female Housemates Bathing In Bikini [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.