Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

When Do You Say I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do You Say I Do (669 Views)

Things Sex Can Make You Say Unknowingly / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / "You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do You Say I Do by omowomen: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2011
For most of us, “I DO” is the one word or phase we dream of all our life, waiting for that fine, precious and blessed moment when we finally say “I DO”.
We dream it, we breath it, we live it, but the question is do we really know what it entails
For Full Story click on link below
http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2011/when-do-you-say-i-dois-marriage-the-end-of-the-road/
Re: When Do You Say I Do by omowomen: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2011
Everyone will love to say I do
Re: When Do You Say I Do by deniyor: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^^^ Not true.
Re: When Do You Say I Do by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2011
^^^^ seconded!!!

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Marriage Makes Him Say He Is Single / Finding Love Online! / Boyfriends Who despoil Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.