Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World (27735 Views)

How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? / Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yes, indomie should come and give me award I'm responsible for this victory
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by DenreleDave(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by obicoolnino: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Y won't we rank 11th when it's one of the few cheap foods available for the poor masses to consume.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
onomeabuja:
oh...,una knw know b4?
come kaduna state for our angwan , na wetin we dey take catch babes nah grin grin grin
b4 she come i don go buy i satchet of noodles with egg join..., come see as my room dey always dey turn to national monument every day lol....,
true-true, we deserve the position because i dey contribute wella for the rise shocked shocked shocked

Hahaha, my brother. Well said grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Cathryna99(f): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by electhnd(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria that likes eating everything, different types of leaf "we dey eat"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Juliusmomoh: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Thank you, Indomie generation for making this possible cheesy
Yes !!! We made it
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
What an achievement
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Cmeo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria should then prepared to be 11th most advanced medical country in the world please.
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yes !!! We made it

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Athemisia: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
no wonder we have so many two minutes men yuck lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Juliusmomoh: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

grin grin grin
I love it !!! ...na my mama teach me
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Drizzy5001(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
All thanks to Nigeria students na dem dey chop am grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I love it !!! ...na my mama teach me

My sisters no dey joke with am at all.. Especially with egg and Titus grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Prechgold1180(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarz they kill your brothers
You dey do Indomie competition

Op you are mad
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by skywall: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Feels like we should be higher than that tho
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by donprinyo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
How can this stop SARS from extra judicious killing of our youths? Lala and Co. respect ur old age o
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Juliusmomoh: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sisters no dey joke with am at all.. Especially with egg and Titus grin
Hahaha .. My sister den ehn , she fit die ontop indomie
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mtchew
Mumu record
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Hahaha .. My sister den ehn , she fit die ontop indomie

Walahi, be like na everywhere with girls. Hardly you go see girl wey no like noodles
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Munzy14(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ninejaywon:
But Nigerians dey eat oo. An average Nigerian is very easy to please, give him FOOD, WATER, ELECTRICITY,GOOD ROAD, SCHOOL,HOSPITAL and SEX. Then you are free.
Name one country u will give an average individual such, and he/she won't be pleased.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Juliusmomoh: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Cathryna99:
shocked
E shock u ? .. E shock me too o
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by blackgold7777(f): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
LOL I'M NOT SURPRISED WE CARRY 11 NA ONE COUNTRY GO CARRY 1ST O
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by bluefilm: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
This must be as a result of the recently concluded Big Brother Naija Lockdown Season 5.

Those housemates can eat noodles for Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by chaloskyx: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
AS USUAL THIS IS WHERE WE WOULD FEAUTURE SINCE ALL WE DO IS CONSUME WE DONT MANUFACTURE ANYTHING....TO THE REST OF THE WORLD ALL WE ARE ONLY BENEFICIAL TO THEM AS A MARKET NOTHING MORE

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by ttbaba(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
when all the natural food has been taking away from us through inflating the price by the government....now will are eating chemically preserve food....no wonder sickness such disease and cancer are not far from us. I pity this our indomie generation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by bluefilm: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Munzy14:

Name one country u will give an average individual such, and he/she won't be pleased.

United States of America.

After giving them all those things, they will still be doing homosexuality. grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by martineverest(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
stay away from noodles( especially ladies who haven't given birth and kids too)..it's a sweet poison

noodles comes with consequences like obesity,high cholesterol, diabetes,brain depletion, infertility in women etc ...the seasonings that comes with it contains MSG that is another huge toxin
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Munzy14(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
bluefilm:

United States of America.

After giving them all those things, they will still be doing homosexuality. grin
smh.... cheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Juliusmomoh: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Walahi, be like na everywhere with girls. Hardly you go see girl wey no like noodles
I swear den like am no be small....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by Princedapace(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Workhardenough:
Oh! Pls...
Nigeria is like the eating capital of the world.
They spend about 60% of their monthly income on food, and yet refuse to farm.

Nigerians want to farm but insecurity and poor policy are discouraging!

The govt needs to make agriculture very attractive!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World by PureGoldh(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum / Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice. / What's The Weirdest Thing Hunger Made You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.