Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion (81975 Views)

Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Enoch07: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
loneprof:
Sometimes some of these "suicides" are just well disguised professional murders...

Professional assassins will cover any up their tracks to discourage police investigation and the easiest way is to set up a fake suicide.

RIP to the man.
American movies don finish you

1 Like

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Investnow2017: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Probably he was murdered.
....... By severe depression. No more no less
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2020
At 61 didn't he ever think of retirement? Or was he planning to work till he dies? After having such a successful working career with choice jobs he couldn't handle an unexpected job loss?? Didn't he have savings? Didn't he have investments? While at the hem of affairs in the companies he worked was he never part of the teams that relieved others of their jobs? So did he expect such persons to go and hang themselves??

Really his death makes no sense! Which kain yeye depression is that one?

A lot of persons who earn so little lost their jobs during this covid/19 era and if they all killed themselves who will be left?

Many private school teachers earning as little as N25,000 lost their jobs, rather than die, they are looking for the way forward. This one just carry go die after earning millions over many years! Na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Benitoh: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2020
This white people have become so comfortable to extent they can't cope with little setbacks and discomforts in life. You can imagine an African especially a Nigeria that could not withstand this little setback in life.

1 Like

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Investnow2017: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
MURDERED
......... By severe depression.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by excel101(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2020
firstly What really killed this man, was the fear of the unknown. Even at his level and age, he's still afraid of the future.
Secondly, he was never ready or prepared for the future.
This is an eye opener to those that are still on the payroll of many organizations. They should also know that there's need for them to prepare for their retirements, by starting to make investments today.

1 Like

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by cocolacec(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Mac2016:

What's your basis? Or you just felt so

Because i know the whites get rid of their opponents through suicide especially high profile individuals.

They do clean jobs without traces.
Imagine Sweden could not solve the mystery of the killer of their prime minister from 1986 till date because it was an inside job.

2 Likes

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Investnow2017:
......... By severe depression.
how you take know that
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Mac2016(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2020
cocolacec:

Because i know the whites get rid of their opponents through suicide especially high profile individuals.They do clean jobs without traces.
Intelligent response.. You may not be far away from the truth cos it's actually unbelievable that such a man wouldn't have got enough money to see him thru the remaining of his life without stress considering his age 61.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Nchenches: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Nawaao:
Terrible! cry

Mental problems not detected earlier before the worst happened.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Horrible news, the rich also cry. R.I.P
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by adioolayi(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Investnow2017:

You cannot understand. It is unfathomable to the sane mind.

Hmmm....I agree.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Mac2016(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2020
EditorAdorableM:
At 61 didn't he ever think of retirement? Or was he planning to work till he dies? After having such a successful working career with choice jobs he couldn't handle an unexpected job loss?? Didn't he have savings? Didn't he have investments? While at the hem of affairs in the companies he worked was he never part of the teams that relieved others of their jobs? So did he expect such persons to go and hang themselves??

Really his death makes no sense! Which kain yeye depression is that one?

A lot of persons who earn so little lost their jobs during this covid/19 era and if they all killed themselves who will be left?

Many private school teachers earning as little as N25,000 lost their jobs, rather than die, they are looking for the way forward. This one just carry go die after earning millions over many years! Na wa o.
Please marry me! You're such a very brilliant woman! grin
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by yommen: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2020
johhhnn:

Poverty doesn't buy happiness either! No dy use all these stupid quote motivate yourself

Na you suppose calm down and try digest the comment. Money is good and provides solutions to many problems of life, sure. But you can still have that money and still never have happiness. No body desires to be poor either but finding fulfilment is not in money as it doesn't guarantee you rest of mind.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by UKBobo(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Musa - come carry your gate to Mushin.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by SATANNIST: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2020
the LovePeddler killed him
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by engrelvis(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2020
adioolayi:
Na wa o...So, he is so weak to accept new way of life At that age of massive experience, he thinks he doesn't have enough just to give his family a decent comfortable life What exactly is he looking for that life has not given him

People are crazy.
Depression is a mental sickness. It doesn't v anythin to do with wealth. So is nt a matter of being weak or rich.l believe it was d codvid wahala dat trigger d whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Investnow2017: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2020
chiedonedoor:
Life without Christ is empty, meaningless.
Acts 3:19 KJV
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Christ is coming soon.
Repent
What exactly is Christ coming again to do? Can you expatiate please, as that can serve as a motivation to obey Acts 3:19 you quoted.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Nchenches: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2020
SAMBARRY:
shocked

Where are the vanity Crew?

At least if you were tired of life or your money,you for ask me for my account details and transferred your money to my account.kilo wanbe tiotibe Kuro? Mati send e siena undecided

Okan para e danu undecided

Ha ha ha. You started saying something reasonable but ended up speaking in tongues.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2020
All massacring Biafrans because of oil and gas will all die too. No matter where you/they are.
He is one of the British oil terrorist.

let not forget that; when we Biafran people are praying to Chuwku Okike Abiama the Creator of Heaven and Earth, to fight those massacring our unarmed innocent people because of what God blessed us with. IPOB angels goes to war against our oppressors.

British let Biafra Nation be restore.

1 Like

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by engrelvis(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2020
loneprof:
Sometimes some of these "suicides" are just well disguised professional murders...

Professional assassins will cover any up their tracks to discourage police investigation and the easiest way is to set up a fake suicide.

RIP to the man.
u watch too much Tv
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by emkz: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2020
AceRoyal:
Money gives joy but doesn't buy happiness.... tongue

Please can you elaborate on what you wrote. I like to get an insight into it.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by naija4life247: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2020
He is mad. He workdedd till 61 years and refused to retire. I was an idiot. At 61, shouldn't he have established his own company? One idiot down, many more to go. The world is better without idiots like him.
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Elsueno: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Mehn...if I had that kind of career or money like this man, I don't care if no company ever hires me again at that age. A mean WTF.

God, abeg bless my hustle, I want to be D most blessed and wealthiest man in Africa. Amen

And finally dash majority of my wealth to charity before I pass to D next world. I wonder how my kids will feel when I only leave them 20% of my future BILLIONS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Righteousness89(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2020
This is what we Have being Admonishing to the People..
When you tie yourself to dem, they mess u up

These things are Vanities!
They are Deceivers!
They could lead you astray!

Make God your Primary Focus
Every other thing Secondary!!

1 Like

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by sonofElElyon: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2020
You are right but your statement doesn't apply here..

If you read the story well, you'll see that he committed suicide because he feared he would actually go bankrupt because of joblessness..

Mortgage bills and all..

AceRoyal:
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by DragonFire433: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2020
AceRoyal:

I believe It should be the other way around.

Money can make a man happy but can never buy Joy.

Joy comes from a Joyful Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Mac2016:

Please marry me! You're such a very brilliant woman! grin

My dear I am already a wife and mother cheesy

The news really shock me jare
Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by DLuciano: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2020
AceRoyal:
Modified: Money gives happiness but doesn't buy joy.

1 Like

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by franchasng: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2020
He is a coward and a lavish spender who believed he would live a luxury life forever working for somebody else, how delusional.

When you tell them to invest and start their own business, they tell you how they are earning millions from working that your business cannot yield that. But they forgot someone summoned the courage to start that company they are dying to work for and even die working for.

No matter where you are currently working now, go and start your own company and also employ people and be responsible for some people's livelihood too, that will make you more accountable and responsible not working and collecting fat salary every month which is mostly for lazy people who don't want to put their brain and talent to work out of fear of failure.

I am not against working for others, but have a plan to work for some years, resign and start your own company and employ others, stop working for others till you die out of fear of failing if you start your own business.

Work small, resign and give room for younger people to come up too. Don't be a greedy executive angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion by Investnow2017: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2020
adioolayi:

Hmmm....I agree.
Thanks for your humility. Depression takes the mind away from sane plane. What we see as wealth become liability, the mind works in reverse. Instead of loving life, you begin to hate existence and love and romance with the imagined peace that comes with death. It is a grotesquely weird experience. It is insane to a sane mind, but sane to the insane mind. Those who have been at its peak can relate.
That is why i often almost pronounce curse on those who conclude myopically that the victim will be consigned to one hellfire. Stupidity at its peak!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Hilarious Face Masks Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.