Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15791 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

So if them no teach you, you no read the book finish? No be your money u take buy am?
Madam. I intend to use the money for second opinion, also go for brain scan.
Like a said the cash I got was based on the previous medications. You can see that my medication changes.
I also admit that I buy multiples of the given dose as the prescribed dosage has no effect on me.
....Stop defending yourself. Any money obtained by tricks is FRAUD.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

So if them no teach you, you no read the book finish? No be your money u take buy am?
Like a said the cash I got was based on the previous medications. You can see that my medication changes.
I also admit that I buy multiples of the given dose as the prescribed dosage has no effect on me.

So it's now brain scan? You said you'd use it for your project before, or maybe you think people will buy the brain scan story more than that of your project grin

Sha when you're done begging, I'd love to hook you up with the best neurologist we have at upthwink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
What tricks?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Majesterial see how you successfully blocked the minds of kind hearted people. You have blocked the chances of genuine people in need with your fraudulent ways.

You do what most yahoo boys do on dating sites on here. Bomb people's profile, wait for responses and tell pitiful stories just to obtain money. If you indeed capitalize on people's generosity to scam them,

May your days be filled sorrow.. You will never have peace. You will beg from now on till your last days. You shall live in misery. You will keep getting afflicted with various diseases. Your mental illness shall turn to permanent madness. And when you finally run mad may stray bullet or Dangote trailer hit you.

Amen
You know nothing about yahoo/fraud,I'm sorry.See how una dey shalaye for nothing.
Yahoo boys don't tell pitiful stories,they sell very attractive offers and wait for someone greedy enough to take the bait to defraud of his entire savings.
Like people trying to buy oil wells illegally for cheap,
Old man or woman looking for love from a youngster,etc..
How do you relate someone begging for drugs and yahoo boys? undecided
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:

So it's now brain scan? You said you'd use it for your project before, or maybe you think people will buy the brain scan story more than that of your project grin

Sha when you're done begging, I'd love to hook you up with the best neurologist we have at upthwink.
I used some if the cash for my project, and to settle other needs. I wasn't expecting that cash, 'cause I never asked for it. It was like a windfall.

I will really appreciate if you can hook me up.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

i've heard of people gettn some sort of mental deformity 4rm reading way too much. Jxt saying though. Dnt mind me
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
You know nothing about yahoo/fraud,I'm sorry.See how una dey shalaye for nothing.
Yahoo boys don't tell pitiful stories,they sell very attractive offers and wait for someone greedy enough to take the bait to defraud of his entire savings.

Guy the message here is OBT. Whether yahoo or not
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Guy the message here is OBT. Whether yahoo or not
Point out one single trick he used that you can prove.
Just one.
I'm waiting...
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2020
descarado:

The guy is an intelligent scammer.
There are loads of conflicting theories he put up there that gave him out. Psychiatric drs and nurses will know.
But because we are afraid of researching on his claims, we readily agree with him cheesy

Online begging stopped moving me long ago. I have my own way of helping people if I want. Even in VGC, poor people still exist. There are so many ways to help people anonymously in Nigeria. So no excuse.

Very intelligent! He is still trying to pull another heist right before our eyes grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

Yahoo boys use sob stories to appeal to the consciences of some kind-hearted people they'd subsequently go on to term as "magas".

You probably haven't seen formats of fraudsters claiming to have cancer of the throat or esophagus which serves as an extra alibi for avoiding voice calls and the likes.

Bro, the matter broad.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
Lol. Dz one says "stop defending yourself" very funny. Like what da hell was he suppose to do since he's gettn accused wrongly
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
descarado:

The guy is an intelligent scammer.
There are loads of conflicting theories he put up there that gave him out. Psychiatric drs and nurses will know.
But because we are afraid of researching on his claims, we readily agree with him cheesy

Online begging stopped moving me long ago. I have my own way of helping people if I want. Even in VGC, poor people still exist. There are so many ways to help people anonymously in Nigeria. So no excuse.
Sorry, what conflicting theories?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
daddytime:

Yahoo boys use sob stories to appeal to the consciences of some kind-hearted people they'd subsequently go on to term as "magas".

You probably haven't seem formats of fraudsters claiming to have cancer of the throat or esophagus which serves as an extra alibi for avoiding voice calls and the likes.

Bro, the matter broad.

If they have no cancer of throat, then it is scam.
My claims are real. Your case is that I ask many persons. Nothing else.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Point out one single trick he used that you can prove.
Just one.
I'm waiting...

You will have to keep waiting. I have nothing to prove to you.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
daddytime:

You probably haven't seem formats of fraudsters claiming to have cancer of the throat or esophagus which serves as an extra alibi for avoiding voice calls and the likes.

Bro, the matter broad.

Leave the mumu to keep defending Majesterial. Maybe na the same person get the moniker or them been dey share scam proceeds together

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
daddytime:

Bro, the matter broad.
That's begging,not yahoo.
You and I know what fraud is very well.I know your story.
From wash-wash that you know people do in Europe,to fake Bill,to false contracts,to romance,to purchase cons,etc...
This guys usually don't beg,they are very authoritative and confident.Its part of a psychological way to convince a client to dance to the tune of the con.
And you also cant prove that this person begging you with throat cancer online isn't suffering from it.
Going by this theory then I can claim there are no genuine beggars worldwide na,even physically.
They could all be lying for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lol. At least the young man now knows the kindhearted Nairalanders who see nothing wrong in his acts. Just as I know he has gotten more from unsuspecting NLders.

People will say “show off” yen yen, is it easy to show off with money you could have easily used buy wig, but decided to help a Nlder with medical bills?

A woman says her child is going blind and because she is a Nlder, not my neighbour, not my relative or beggar in the street- I should ignore her and the innocent child? Where do people even bring this kind of logic from? You meet Nlders, date them and Bleep them. But it becomes strange when people give Nlders?

Wasn’t it on this same NL a lawyer took up someone’s case pro bono? What if he decided to also look away? A Nlder’s gf would have been languishing in one Nigerian prison for suspected murder.

Okay Majesterial, some of them have millions, some only give empowerment and some give online. So you know the right people to ask, where to ask and what to ask them for.

Wishing you quick recovery from whatever it is you are going through.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:

You will have to keep waiting. I have nothing to prove to you.
Of course,I expected this weak exit.
Not everyone is emotional,some of us are very factual. wink
If you've got nothing to prove,stay on the sidelines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
That's begging,not yahoo.
You and I know what fraud is very well.I know your story.
From wash-wash that you know people do in Europe,to fake Bill,to false contracts,to romance,to purchase cons,etc...
This guys usually don't beg,they are very authoritative and confident.Its part of a psychological way to convince a client to dance to the tune of the con.
And you also cant prove that this person begging you with throat cancer online isn't suffering from it.
Going by this theory then I can claim there are no genuine beggars worldwide na,even physically.
They could all be lying for God's sake.
Are u a lawyer?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2020

EZEKWE OKEZIE KELECHI
Bank account number: 4002382456
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Are u a lawyer?
No,not at all..
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. At least the young man now knows the kindhearted Nairalanders who see nothing wrong in his acts. Just as I know he has gotten more from unsuspecting NLders.

People will say “show off” yen yen, is it easy to show off with money you could have easily used buy wig, but decided to help a Nlder with medical bills?

A woman says her child is going blind and because she is a Nlder, not my neighbour, not my relative or beggar in the street- I should ignore her and the innocent child? Where do people even bring this kind of logic from? You meet Nlders, date them and Bleep them. But it becomes strange when people give Nlders?

Wasn’t it on this same NL a lawyer took up someone’s case pro bono? What if he decided to also look away? A Nlder’s gf would have been languishing in one Nigerian prison for suspected murder.

Okay Majesterial, some of them have millions, some only give empowerment and some give online. So you know the right people to ask, where to ask and what to ask them for.

Petyprincess see ur life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You bringing the bolded up is strange,especially as it has nothing to do with the matter at hand.
Kind of affirms what pettyprincess said.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Pettyprincess
Its petyprincess.

oya comman catch ur sub oo
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
pcguru1:

I helped someone that was labelled a fraud, and spoke with the person and found out the mother really did need help. Sometimes this fraud rob genuine people of the opportunity to be helped. Not easy

That was really thoughtful of you. You can speak to him and help him too. At least I know you will and can do that (if the need arises).
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Petyprincess(f): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Petyprincess see ur life?
Okay make una no vex, y'all should continue helping people online.

I'm out of here!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by tyosho: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=[/quote]

Looks like I was a victim too .

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hathor5:

The apple watch is insanely expensive and I really don't see the point in having it but to each their own.

I hope you are not one of the everything is vanity crew? I work hard for my money and if I am in a position to take good care of myself with things like the PS5, Galaxy watch et al I don't think it's anyone's business because I earned it after working for so many years and attaining a higher position in the office. Like you said, to each their own. Just because you don't see the value in it doesn't make it a wasteful purchase. Have a nice day cool
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Greatomotoy: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
BLUELemon:
this life sha. some people use drugs to scam
some people use pot of stew to scam
some people sha

different people different tactics
may God save us
are u throwing shades at Elder0001?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by iboboyswag(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

@ last paragraph.
You mean stenon?

You dey ask me question, no go find how you go take buy medicine...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Court Did Not Order Closure Of Ikoyi Registry, Federal Govt Tells Lagos Govt. / Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos / Disciplining Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.