Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15729 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Jaycobbs(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hot damn...

Trust is the scarcest commodity in the world. Thing just be like film trick. The guy be making more money in a week than many hustling Nairalanders. Smh

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by teemotee: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Please remove my name from your op.
Why will she remove your name. I saw that before you even came to start responding here you first mailed seun as you normally do to ask him to delete the thread . Pocohantas I suggest you write his name in the topic sef. Clearly he still intends to pm more nairalanders with these stories and they deserve to be aware that they among several donators

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Please remove my name from your op.

And why should she do that?

Your moniker should remain there for posterity sake.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
UDUJ:

And why should she do that?

Your moniker should remain there for posterity sake.

I mean my name.
There is no fraud here.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Atk1nson(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

How about I got to the clinic next week, maybe snap my folder with the card number?

Oga, I think it's clear you have a medical condition, but to turn it into a career in begging is honestly shameful.

You may not realise that one way or the other, we all struggle with our financial responsibilities and anyone giving you is doing it out of an abundance of his/her own unmet needs.

Oga repent and turn a new leaf, nobody on any social media owes you a dime...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
He had other needs which he has taken care of as he has explained in the screenshots but I specifically asked for the cost of his medication which he was lamenting about and he told me about 12,000 so I paid for 6 months worth.

I didn't send money for projects and needs,so it is pure deception.
Someone sent you 29k,someone else also sent you more,I bet there are more people.Did you tell all of them it's for your needs or did you say you have an illness with symptoms which you modify at will.

As you can see,I'm not screaming about the money, it's not a big deal. It's the principle behind your behavior and the people who claim to be objective that I find funny.

I attached the meaning of fraud just incase.
Know that I don't blame you at all,you are an intelligent opportunist and you're very good at what you do. It is me that is the fool here and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I believe you should seek help because I know you are ill.

By the way,you sent PMsto my old monikers,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
That's begging,not yahoo.
You and I know what fraud is very well.I know your story.
From wash-wash that you know people do in Europe,to fake Bill,to false contracts,to romance,to purchase cons,etc...
This guys usually don't beg,they are very authoritative and confident.Its part of a psychological way to convince a client to dance to the tune of the con.
And you also cant prove that this person begging you with throat cancer online isn't suffering from it.
Going by this theory then I can claim there are no genuine beggars worldwide na,even physically.
They could all be lying for God's sake.

I dey do arrange party, I no fit type much right now, lol.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Klass99:
Lol grin, this con artist has just given most of us useless work here.

I saw this on Twitter just now and I will henceforth abide by it.

If you have time to argue online with strangers, question your current routine.

What will you get by proving yourself right OR by proving someone wrong?

Probably nothing except time and energy wastage.

NL can indeed be an energy and time wasting platform. Thanks to that eye opening tweet I no do again abeg grin

Ezekwe Okezie Kelechi, I wish you all that your actions deserve.

grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
daddytime:

I dey do arrange party, I no got type much right now, lol.

Enjoy... grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=tyosho post=94534315][/quote] Again??
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
oseoji:
He had other needs which he has taken care of as he has explained in the screenshots but I specifically asked for the cost of his medication which he was lamenting about and he told me about 12,000 so I paid for 6 months worth.

I didn't send money for projects and needs,so it is pure deception.
Someone sent you 29k,someone else also sent you more,I bet there are more people.Did you tell all of them it's for your needs or did you say you have an illness with symptoms which you modify at will.

As you can see,I'm not screaming about the money, it's not a big deal. It's the principle behind your behavior and the people who claim to be objective that I find funny.

I attached the meaning of fraud just incase.
Know that I don't blame you at all,you are an intelligent opportunist and you're very good at what you do.

I believe you should seek help because I know you are ill.

By the way,you sent PMsto my old monikers,lol.

No that 29k was for something else.
I was told to pay double fees for a session I withdrew from.I withdrew because of this ish
I got the prompt when I wanted to pay for this session. And that I had to pay for previous sessions before this.
So I used my 45k for this session to clear the outstanding bill, and had just few days to pay my new fees. It was the last week of payment.
I reached out to divinegrace123 and explained the situation. She asked how much I had already. I told just 16k. So see sent the remainder 29k.
I attached the two receipts.

What info did I withhold from you?

Even before you reached out, I had been promised by others. So the money you sent was used for other pressing needs in the hope that when the other promises are fulfilled I would use for latter months.
Most if not all promises were not fulfilled.

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by bigjackass: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

I mean my name.
There is no fraud here.
You are truly not well . You have an illness and because of that you constantly use it to obtain money for other purposes. They are calling you out that it is wrong and you are still insisting that there is nothing fraudulent shocked. They should remove your nameundecided I will personally make sure that I comment on this thread everyday I enter nairaland so that it will remain visible undecided
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
bigjackass:
You are truly not well . You have an illness and because of that you constantly use it to obtain money for other purposes. They are calling you out that it is wrong and you are still insisting that there is nothing fraudulent shocked. They should remove your nameundecided I will personally make sure that I comment on this thread everyday I enter nairaland so that it will remain visible undecided
Don't say constantly. I used the one oseoji sent because as I explained I wasn't expecting, and I had other pressing needs. But I also bought drugs with part of the money.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
UDUJ:

Hathor5 I just dey look you with one eye now angry

But seriously the watch is a life saver, most apps on your phone can also be downloaded on the watch as well. When going for runs you don't need to take your expensive phone for fear of theft.

At the boldfaced grin, Nah I don't get distracted. Maybe these spoilt teenagers get distracted or use theirs for show off but I use mine for fitness and to track my health like heart rate, sleep tracking etc etc cool
Young man, you often talk like an old soul.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Don't say constantly. I used the one oseoji sent because as I explained I wasn't expecting, and I had other pressing needs. But I also bought drugs with part of the money.
They gave you money for drugs, you used it for 'other pressing needs' and still came back to say the money is not enough. Your lack of remorse is very baffling. You are displaying sociopathic traits

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

No that 29k was for something else.
I was told to pay double fees for a session I withdrew from.I withdrew because of this ish
I got the prompt when I wanted to pay for this session. And that I had to pay for previous sessions before this.
So I used my 45k for this session to clear the outstanding bill, and had just few days to pay my new fees. It was the last week of payment.
I reached out to divinegrace123 and explained the situation. She asked how much I had already. I told just 16k. So see sent the remainder 29k.
I attached the two receipts.

What info did I withhold from you?

I gave you money to pay for 6 months of your medication.

When I spoke to you on a thread where you were wondering if life was worth living,it was in relation to your medication and supposed illness NOT your projects and needs and you were under the evangkatsoulis username. You send people PM's as Squillaci

You presented yourself as someone suffering from an illness that needed medication urgently not as someone who has other things to spend on with medication as an after thought.

Even neurologist,you've not seen, yet you sounded desperate . Someone that unwell would sort out his health since it's what you're soliciting help for.

The email you are sending to people same thing you use your health as a shield while having other plans.

You haven't opened a thread to solicit for help for this your severe suffering not because of stigma as you claim but because you'd be forced to be accountable. If you say stigma,does anyone know you? No. You're not as handicapped as you claim to be. Huge pointer is your engagement on this thread, your boundless energy plus clarity of mind.I suspect your symptoms are purely psychosomatic.

Anyway,good luck in your future endeavors.You have educated me massively and I am grateful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Young man, you often talk like an old soul.

Lol cheesy, my dear Ishi once we get into our thirties we need to start paying more attention to our health. I want to live long into my seventies and still be very fit to play with my grand kids when the time comes wink

And wisdom is not really tied to age. I have seen kids that think like adults and men over 60 that think and behave like kids cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:

They gave you money for drugs, you used it for 'other pressing needs' and still came back to say the money is not enough. Your lack of remorse is very baffling. You are displaying sociopathic traits
Ma, If tell you how much I will need before I will get the underlying cause, it will be multiples of the money gotten.
What do you mean by enough? I have been taking drugs since 2017 with little improvement. There is no guarantee that I will improve six months from now.

Again, Oseoji I am sorry about this.
I never intended to mislead you.

Prior to your reaching out, I treated my meds on a month by month basis. My meds this month and the next might be the most important things, but my meds in december definitely can not be more important than, say, my project in july or august. It is just scale of importance.
I may still have to take meds next year or the year after that, but they are so distant that they are insignificant compared to anything happening now.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
UDUJ:

Lol cheesy, my dear Ishi once we get into our thirties we need to start paying more attention to our health. I want to live long into my seventies and still be very fit to play with my grand kids when the time comes wink

And wisdom is not really tied to age. I have seen kids that think like adults and men over 60 that think and behave like kids cheesy
This is what I mean by 'old soul'. I've known since I was very young.

https://www.nairaland.com/3237028/what-soul-age#47704873
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
oseoji:

I gave you money to pay for 6 months of your medication.

When I spoke to you on a thread where you were wondering if life was worth living,it was in relation to your medication and supposed illness NOT your projects and needs and you were under the evangkatsoulis username. You send people PM's as Squillaci

You presented yourself as someone suffering from an illness that needed medication urgently not as someone who has other things to spend on with medication as an after thought.

Even neurologist,you've not seen, yet you sounded desperate . Someone that unwell would sort out his health since it's what you're soliciting help for.

The email you are sending to people same thing you use your health as a shield while having other plans.

You haven't opened a thread to solicit for help for this your severe suffering not because of stigma as you claim but because you'd be forced to be accountable. If you say stigma,does anyone know you? No. You're not as handicapped as you claim to be. Huge pointer is your engagement on this thread, your boundless energy plus clarity of mind.I suspect your symptoms are purely psychosomatic.

Anyway,good luck in your future endeavors.You have educated me massively and I am grateful.

Yes stigma, cause I will have to use my real name on yhe posts if I opened the thread.
The medications for the month of july were most important, I only used the remainder funds left from my meds to add to project then.
Meds can ne'er be an afterthought.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
If only the OP will use his obvious intelligence for more edifying endeavours instead of such startling deviousness.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by domicile: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
This shouldn't stop any of you in helping those that truly needs help... Just do your due diligence.. Peace
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
DivineGrace123:

In 2017, on the same Nairaland, I assisted someone by adding to his GRE payment back then. He has done the exam about 2 times but didn’t have enough to write the exam the 3rd time. I supported him with a token and fortunately, he got his desired score. It was that same GRE that he used in gaining admission to a school in the USA and now he is in the USA doing his doctorate degree.

Thank you! Someone I know off here once said he was contacted for something travel related, I can’t even remember the details now. He said when he was about traveling, someone also made a similar sacrifice for him, which was a lot to him. So, when that young man contacted him, he had to help. After giving the person, he told him to thank me, because I am the only reason he views threads beyond the surface. The guy reached out to thank me. I have benefited immensely from Nlders, why can’t I give back to Nlders once in a while?

Ironically, this same Majesterial contacted that person. That is how I got to know he is NairalandSars. One person with multiple monikers and some people say he did nothing wrong- because they think it is a vendetta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

I mean my name.
There is no fraud here.
Have you started your ministry after giving your life to Christ?? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
What did I contact him about? Software training? Laptop for projects? Are those pleas false?

Ezekwe Okezie Kelechi
Account number: Oceanic bank 0433337145
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
Have you started your ministry after giving your life to Christ?? grin cheesy

Bleep that. I am a atheist now.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by BiafranDel: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Bleep that. I am a atheist now.
You forgot to reply this person or you are still thinking of another psycho answer to give shocked cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

FG, LGA's Renew Marriage Registration Battle / Help Me Save My Dad Friends / Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.