Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (432 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2020
am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by dukeprince50: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2020
and what are u bringing to the table?
A dik that will breed babies?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by bewla(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Make it more direct like u want a financial benefits partner that will help u

don't come and give us search job and the end if your life get back on track u now

say she is to fat
she black
na American I want
Na ibo be are great grand parents.

pls tell us who u want and what u are really after
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Brosbeforehoes: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
and what are u bringing to the table?
A dik that will breed babies?
A sperm donor grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2020
What do you exactly want?

A mature woman or a served pension fund?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Landargas: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
I do not know what you are thinking when you posted this here but there is no way that you are just going to get some woman to marry you. People are not that desperate. You need t man up and go on a date as other people do. That is how life works my friend.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by LegendAnselm: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Em222:
am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

sorry dear u ar looking for someone to finger and DUP

before u lost ur job what did u save or ar u looking for a woman to marry u?

(1) (Reply)

How Women Push Men Away / Do You Want To Get This Kind Of Breasts? / Who Has The Sexiest Moniker On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.