Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony (33000 Views)

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / How To Apply For CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020 Without Collateral - Jobly / Agric-business/small And Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by waleyp(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lol where is your location? Well you need to believe them and chill. I think it's general cos I have been trying to do something since like 3 weeks... Just get yourself prepared
kelvinuj:

Yes my loan have been approved. It was approved Dec 17th, but the bank said they have network problem for over 3weeks now... I don’t understand that one honestly
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by kelvinuj(m): 1:57am On Jan 26, 2021
waleyp:
Lol where is your location? Well you need to believe them and chill. I think it's general cos I have been trying to do something since like 3 weeks... Just get yourself prepared

I’m in lagos, you??
Send me your number let’s talk
Aigbonifo@gmail.com
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by kelvinuj(m): 2:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Debodimeji01:

Well... it's real cos I work there and we have given out countless AGSMEIS CBN loans out. If you have a business that needs financial support to expand, I will strongly advise you to take advantage of this scheme. It's a 9%/Year interest rate. No financial institution in this country will give you such.

Debodimeji01 can you please send me your contact (Aigbonifo@gmail.com) I got some questions please..
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by waleyp(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Ibadan oyo state
kelvinuj:

I’m in lagos, you??
Send me your number let’s talk
Aigbonifo@gmail.com
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Orente21(f): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
Hello everyone, I have applied since last year and didn't hear anything about the training since then. pls am I to contact my training place or will I be called upon for the training?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Wallade:
Do we have people on this platform that applied for AGSMEIS Loan since February 2020 and have been interviewed but still to get the loan or disapproval from CBN via NIRSAL MFB?

Applied in June, interviewed in September and nothing yet.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by julius2017: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
PietraK:

Applied in June, interviewed in September and nothing yet.

Same here oo.. I was interviewed in September 2020 and no update yet...
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by fatiaforreal: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Will the original plan still remain same after an endless wait? The processing time is damn to long.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by lincDzinc(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
I also had my interview september.

I came across a post om FB. It worthy to note that my EDI also shared same.

The entire process would be fully automated before the end of february.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by waleyp(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
you should have contacted any training center near you....dont think anyone will call you...you can go to nirsal and they can direct you to any training center. but you will pay for the training
Orente21:
Hello everyone, I have applied since last year and didn't hear anything about the training since then. pls am I to contact my training place or will I be called upon for the training?

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by westliverenterp: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
undecided
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by princestars(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hello
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by waleyp(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
hi
princestars:
Hello
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Roysnickz: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2021
clarifier:
Please do not discourage others just because you ain't selected what I observed was the process is very slow but at last you will be selected just exercise patient. I did my interview for over 7 months on 11 february but have not heard from them until last 2 weeks that my loan has been approved I should accept the offer by visiting there site through a link they sent me from I accept the offer on friday by tuesday the money was already credited to my account. I think yours is around the corner too since we did our interview same month
how much did you applied for and what is your sector of business?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by iVentHub(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
clarifier:
Be patient bro I applied october last year and did my training on 2nd January followed by interview on 11th February. I even loose hope of getting it just 2 weeks ago I received a text message that my AGSMEIS loan have been approved with a Iink to there site to accept the offer and within 5 days of my acceptance I received the credit alert. Yours is coming too by God Grace
Hi @clarifier can I please have your email address, I want to discuss some things with you, with respect to tbe AGESMEIS loan.
Thank you!
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by obisun(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Applied in June '20.

Interviewed in Sept '20.

Opened account as directed in Nov '20.

Been awaiting crediting/funding ever since (today is 25th Feb '21).
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by fatiaforreal: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hmmm! You're not alone.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by HRprof: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
I just received SMS invitation to AGSMEIS training with SMEDAN as my chosen EDI starting tomorrow and i have forgotten when I applied for this it should be over 6 months ago and i never thought of it since then, well I came here to read about it and to made decisions either to attend to the training or not, I think this thread is useful to me I will come back with update.
Meanwhile with the information I got here, is that the training is not free..... let me see how it goes.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by obisun(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
HRprof:
I just received SMS invitation to AGSMEIS training with SMEDAN as my chosen EDI starting tomorrow and i have forgotten when I applied for this it should be over 6 months ago and i never thought of it since then, well I came here to read about it and to made decisions either to attend to the training or not, I think this thread is useful to me I will come back with update.
Meanwhile with the information I got here, is that the training is not free..... let me see how it goes.

Yes, training is NOT FREE!

It comes at a cost of about N10,000.
Then the online Business Plan goes for N5,000 (if you do it yourself), otherwise you may have to part with a token of between N3,000 - N5,000 for someone to help you out.

Thereafter you're good for the Interview when invited.

Some of us, like myself, have gone through all that and awaiting funding.

Wishing you all the best!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by HRprof: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
obisun:

Yes, training is NOT FREE!

It comes at a cost of about N10,000.
Then the online Business Plan goes for N5,000 (if you do it yourself), otherwise you may have to part with a token of between N3,000 - N5,000 for someone to help you out.

Thereafter you're good for the Interview when invited.

Some of us, like myself, have gone through all that and awaiting funding.

Wishing you all the best!

Cheers.
Thanks for you explanation

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by obisun(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
HRprof:

Thanks for you explanation

You're welcome Bro.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by obisun(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Anyone with any update on the AGSMEIS Loan disbursement/crediting for approved applicants?
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by fatiaforreal: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2021
What happened to our details on the new agsmeis website? "BVN details not available"
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Wallade(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2021
NMFB and CBN are either confused and uncertain about this AGSMEIS or unwilling to tell the truth about the fate of the program.

If they don't want to push the program anymore, they should state it clearly. The process is so complicated, frustrating and disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2021
What is the probability of getting the AGSMEIS loan
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by meetgaya: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2021
fatiaforreal:
What happened to our details on the new agsmeis website? "BVN details not available"

the new site

https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Wallade(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
uruba23:
What is the probability of getting the AGSMEIS loan

You are on a long thing
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wallade:

You are on a long thing
Hmmm na wa o
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by fatiaforreal: 11:56am On May 27, 2021
It's been so quiet here and it seems the programme has ended somehow.
Those who have worked diligently for the success of this programme, from the lowest to the highest cadre, from EDI to NIRSAL, through to CBN, may the Almighty reward you abundantly. As for those of you who have subverted the good programme through corruption, poor attitudes to work, and sabotage, may you experience same in EVERYTHING you consider important in life.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Wallade(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2021
fatiaforreal:
It's been so quiet here and it seems the programme has ended somehow.
Those who have worked diligently for the success of this programme, from the lowest to the highest cadre, from EDI to NIRSAL, through to CBN, may the Almighty reward you abundantly. As for those of you who have subverted the good programme through corruption, poor attitudes to work, and sabotage, may you experience same in EVERYTHING you consider important in life.

The program was originally designed to meet the financial needs of entrepreneurs to push their businesses and ultimately gear the economy.

However, the program lost focus along the line. It became open to corruption, diversion, fraud and nepotistic influences.

Today, the dedicated and sincere entrepreneurs hardly access it. They messed up the system so much that everyone is confused.

CBN did a terrible job of pretending not to be concerned when the CBN is actually the chief manipulator. The CBN comes up with their own list when they wish to do few approvals, meanwhile NMFB also come up with their own list when CBN request for a few list due for approval. Ultimately, the proper order of FiFo was jettisoned giving room to all kinds of corruption, manipulation, fraud and diversion.

That is the reason some will apply and funds will be disbursed to them within a month yet others will be pending CBN approval for 1 - 2 years.

The EDIs and NMFB also worsened the challenges by continuously fooling and collecting money for training and processing applications from fresh applicants, giving a false impression that access to the loan is easy and less stressful, when they were more interested in the ridiculous money they were charging; cashing out on people's lack of information. Eventually, they created a backlog of application that is ridiculously difficult for CBN to meet.

NMFB was happy to create the backlog, the EDIs we're cashing out on people, the vendors of NMFB were also taking advantage of successful applicants. All these translate to legitimate and illegitimate income streams for NMFB and it's staff.

Today, we have a mess called AGSMEIS. Guess what? If you visit NMFB website, you will still see AGSMEIS being advertised boldly even when they have failed to disburse over 90% of the application. This is Nigeria!

The ordinary question is: what does it take to approve or disapprove a loan request by CBN?

If your NMFB has ensured the training of the applicant and done the due diligence expected and approved an amount. Why does CBN delay in approval or disapproval thereby stringing applicants along for years waiting for approval.

Whatever business opportunity you identify and want to explore would not wait for you for years. How do you depend on such business plan, that should ordinarily be subject to review after 6 months, to disburse the loan. The inflation in Nigeria has been growing rapidly and we are currently at inflation rate above 30%, so how do we buy the same item costed on the business plan at that same price.

The Asian tigers are what they are today because their government, central banks and commercial banks support the entrepreneurs and SMEs to become big corporations you see today. I have seen some Indian and Chinese folks walk into this country with nothing, looking unkempt, but just with associates already established in Nigeria. They simply do their business research, feasibility study and viable business plan, before you say jack, he registers a corporation in Nigeria, approach a Nigerian bank to open account with little or nothing and before you know it, the kind of funds that will hit that account, often from their country and most likely a cheap loan from their banks. You will just see the guy transform within a short period into great business empire.

This is simply what CBN is struggling to replicate and failing woefully because of corruption, nepotism, fraud, manipulation, poor work ethics and carelessness.

5 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by fatiaforreal: 11:54am On May 29, 2021
Thanks for shedding light on this. That's why I laugh when people complain about government. We have devils everywhere, much worse than those in government. You can imagine, they changed website and could not seamlessly transfer applicants. Many are waiting in vain because all they laboured to submit on the previous portal have gone down the drain, you can't re-submit but can only re-apply. Is that not wicked? The implication is that you're waiting for approval from cbn whereas cbn does not even have your record or application. It is well. God will reward us all.
Re: Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony by Emir01: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2021
I don't have an existing biz but planning to have one. Is it possible to get d loan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills / Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.