Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

She Broke Up With Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Today (6861 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Today by Fxabdul(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
These are the screen shot of my chat with her.although I no send her tey tey, but I no go block the idiot,because this month God don do am for me, God just help me comot this devil for my lane.........even from her status you go no say no be only one guy she get, most of 9ja babes nawao.

To the extent wey be say she dey post for her status say, legend are those who still talk to their Ex as friend.lol

As for me I gladly accept her as the friend ooo, and this babe I been don promise the mumu new iphone11 pro ooo.

But base on say she no get believe she decided to leave, the thing just be like magic ahswear before una know anything God just butter my bread since last week, thank God I no hurry go buy the phone for her, I for don turn one of the best leaders for simping nation. Like we all know if e better for person na mama I made it him dey talk, but as for me mama,papa brother and sisters I made it.

Na to surprise dem mama,papa and sis oo, tomorrow like this na my sis go lunch the phone, give mama 1mill same applies to papa.

No be say I dey claim ne oo, Although am from well doing average family.

At last God saved me, now wey guy don balance I no go too send those vigina people.

Na money be fine bobo, pls guys keep to the hustle and make it clean and legit.

Soon I go update una about the mumu girl.
Adios palz

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Kriss216: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
You actually don’t know what God did for you, bro.

The earlier you understand one guy is not enough for an average Nigerian girl, the better for your sanity. You’ve been redeemed from the shackles of fish brain beings!

Keep your head up, keep the hustling going. Take care of yourself and your family. If there’s need for sexual satisfaction, there are many girls who will diligently open legs, just promise them lunch or dinner.

Tell them lunch, if you want quickie
Tell them dinner, if you want TDB(till day break).

Don’t entrust your delicate heart to any Nigerian girl!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by stanliwise(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
On Independence Day Hian.
Meanwhile why do you want to buy her iPhone 11 Pro?
Because she is your girlfriend? grin grin grin

Let us learn to take responsibility for our actions, if you had giving her that phone then you need to get your value in the right places. Because how people do favor for a stranger out of just “attraction”, “boyfriend”, “girlfriend” tags is baffling. SMH

More so how did people easily get heartbreak baffles me. You give someone so much with basically nothing on stake, with the simple idea of “if I do more they would like me more” and when they fail you then you feel hurt.

At the end of the day you will still marry one of those “vaginal people” and one day even give birth to a “vaginal” human.

Learn from this and amend your social values, what does not kill you make you stronger.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Olarewaju89: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Then move on with your life. Nigeria is hard now.

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
kikikikikikikikikiki, see wetin they pain you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Kriss216: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
BKsoul:
kikikikikikikikikiki, see wetin they pain you.
He’s not pained, he’s saved.

21 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:

Then he should be jubilating instead of tearing up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Fxabdul(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:

Thank you man, your head dey there

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Fxabdul(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
BKsoul:
Then he should be jubilating instead of tearing up.

Baba na jubilating I dey ooo.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fxabdul:

Baba na jubilating I dey ooo.
abeg i be babe, i no be baba oooo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Fxabdul(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
stanliwise:
On Independence Day Hian.
Meanwhile why do you want to buy her iPhone 11 Pro?
Because she is your girlfriend? grin grin grin

Let us learn to take responsibility for our actions, if you had giving her that phone then you need to get your value in the right places. Because how people do favor for a stranger out of just “attraction”, “boyfriend”, “girlfriend” tags is baffling. SMH

More so how did people easily get heartbreak baffles me. You give someone so much with basically nothing on stake, with the simple idea of “if I do more they would like me more” and when they fail you then you feel hurt.

At the end of the day you will still marry one of those “vaginal people” and one day even give birth to a “vaginal” human.

Learn from this and amend your social values, what does not kill you make you stronger.

The reason why I wan buy her the phone be say the babe don too enter my family and friends, if not I no be mumu.

And I know we gon end with viginal people, but we pray for the best among them.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by stanliwise(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fxabdul:

The reason why I wan buy her the phone be say the babe don too enter my family and friends, if not I no be mumu.

And I know we gon end with viginal people, but we pray for the best among them.
All the best man

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by virginprincess(f): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Op, how did you manage to write everything in pidgin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Zendinho(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Simple things to do when break up happen.....

RE-EVALUATE YOUR WORTH

MAKE YOUR FAMILY YOUR PRIORITY

NEVER, EVER WAIL
NEVER CHECKED ON YOUR EX IN A HURRY, ELSE TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED.

Finally...... MOVE AHEAD AND DOUBLE YOUR HUSTLE.... grin

8 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Fxabdul(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
virginprincess:
Op, how did you manage to write everything in pidgin.

E shock you bdat virgin princess, I see that its just the easiest means of passing such message to you guys, based on our special heritage of making pidgin our day to day language...

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Fxabdul(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zendinho:

Simple things to do when break up happen.....

RE-EVALUATE YOUR WORTH

MAKE YOUR FAMILY YOUR PRIORITY

NEVER, EVER WAIL
NEVER CHECKED ON YOUR EX IN A HURRY, ELSE TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED.

Finally...... MOVE AHEAD AND DOUBLE YOUR HUSTLE.... grin

Blessing land for your way bro

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by virginprincess(f): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:
You actually don’t know what God did for you, bro.

The earlier you understand one guy is not enough for an average Nigerian girl, the better for your sanity. You’ve been redeemed from the shackles of fish brain beings!

Keep your head up, keep the hustling going. Take care of yourself and your family. If there’s need for sexual satisfaction, there are many girls who will diligently open legs, just promise them lunch or dinner.

Tell them lunch, if you want quickie
Tell them dinner, if you want TDB(till day break).

Don’t entrust your delicate heart to any Nigerian girl!
You are a fool, na nigeria girls matter go give you heart attack, nonsense, always insulting nigeria girls as if your sisters are not nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Fxabdul(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
virginprincess:
You are a fool, na nigeria girls matter go give you heart attack, nonsense, always insulting nigeria girls as if your sisters are not nigerians.

Guys make it cool pls don't insult him, we all got stories to tell from the project wall, you never know what his pass experience was based on. Take a chill pill, we all know we are Nigerian and our sis are also Nigerians. Keep ur cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by virginprincess(f): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fxabdul:

E shock you bdat virgin princess, I see that its just the easiest means of passing such message to you guys, based on our special heritage of making pidgin our day to day language...
True, but most people here type in english.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by damis28crown(f): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol congrat ooooooo

but if ladies are virginal people what do u call men
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by virginprincess(f): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fxabdul:

Guys make it cool pls don't insult him, we all got stories to tell from the project wall, you never know what his pass experience was based on. Take a chill pill, we all know we are Nigerian and our sis are also Nigerians. Keep ur cool
I just dislike his comments, always insulting nigeria girls on very tread, very annoying.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Kriss216: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
virginprincess:
See what someone will settle for. My sympathy goes to the deluded man.

13 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by argent412(f): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
virginprincess:
you're the bigger fool.
olosho them.
why you add virgin for ur name (scammer). you wey ur Toto na bottomless pit.
mugu.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by argent412(f): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fxabdul:

no mind the girl.
very useless girl.
na her type go die of hunger, once their bf leave them.

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by LadyTianna(f): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
You sound like a yahoo boy.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Finnese001: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
BKsoul:
abeg i be babe, i no be baba oooo

Who go confirm grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Zendinho(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Fxabdul post=94499821]

Blessing land for your way bro

Make Oluwa butter your bread bro grin.... grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by OGWILLS123: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
damis28crown:
Lol congrat ooooooo

but if ladies are virginal people what do u call men
[b] "DICKSON" tongue [\b]
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by LikeAking: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
virginprincess:
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by damis28crown(f): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
OGWILLS123:
[b] "DICKSON" tongue [\b]
lol
dick head people
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Emerald04(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
you dey use tecno w2, but you wan buy your babe 11 pro?
This thing weak me oh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by virginprincess(f): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
argent412:
you're the bigger fool.
olosho them.
why you add virgin for ur name (scammer). you wey ur Toto na bottomless pit.
mugu.
Wow not surprised, i expected such insult, but you know what, i told him my mind, so i don't care what you say, you can go to hell and burn to ashes i don't care, NONSENSE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Farts A Lot During Sexual Intercourse / My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's / If You Know This Guy, You can't go to Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.