Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

She Broke Up With Me Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Today (6853 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Happyguy201: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
thank your stars . she was hindering your progress .
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:
You actually don’t know what God did for you, bro.

The earlier you understand one guy is not enough for an average Nigerian girl, the better for your sanity. You’ve been redeemed from the shackles of fish brain beings!

Keep your head up, keep the hustling going. Take care of yourself and your family. If there’s need for sexual satisfaction, there are many girls who will diligently open legs, just promise them lunch or dinner.

Tell them lunch, if you want quickie
Tell them dinner, if you want TDB(till day break).

Don’t entrust your delicate heart to any Nigerian girl!
Is this really coming from you?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Kriss216: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Preshieben:
Is this really coming from you?
Yes my wife, it’s coming from me.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by mosdii(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:
The way guys insult nigerian girls is becoming so much irritating. If u know u cant deal with dem den stop involving ursef with them. Plus nt all of us are dat bad....Meanwhile, something must have triggered the babe to break up. A sane girl will nt just wake up and walk out of a good relationship. U sef, wot have u done abi wot did u do. The constant hating on nigerian girls is just too much and it hurts. Sincerely, u should just address the babe that walked out on u and nt all of us in general. We all have stories to tell.

Typical farm tool spotted...e pain you because na truth op yan
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:
I'm actually scared now
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by GreenDee(f): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
lmao , relationship palava..chai i dey avoid am like plague..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Kriss216: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm actually scared now
Don’t worry my love. You’re the only honey in my beehives.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Blackmann001: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fxabdul:

Baba na jubilating I dey ooo.

From.deep understanding of psychology and reactions..I can tell ur pained...u just don't want to admit dt first
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Openbusiness: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
OP you were dating yourself before, you just didn't know. When a woman has a relationship with you, I mean a real relationship where she's involved in it, she can never break up with you like that.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by TheCork(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
BKsoul:
abeg i be babe, i no be baba oooo

erm did I mention am from London & I live in a rich area call pekam & I drive BMW, & I all ways were suit & I have plenty designa shoes....juss in case u ask! wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by annayawchee: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Status break up...

O loud gan
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
mosdii:

Typical farm tool spotted...e pain you because na truth op yan

I see no reasons for the insult sir, its only an opinion on my own part. And u had to start names cllings? Mtsew its guys like u that will beat up ur wife on top small issue. Grow up sir!!! Atleast u have a mother and probably a sister.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by mosdii(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:

I see no reasons for the insult sir, its only an opinion on my own part. And u had to start names cllings? Mtsew its guys like u that will beat up ur wife on top small issue. Grow up sir!!! Atleast u have a mother and probably a sister.

I have a mother and sister and they don't reason like you.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
mosdii:

I have a mother and sister and they don't reason like you.

So ur mother and sisters also are in agreement that nigerian girls are useless?
I guess u know wot dat means.
Egbon, how many useless, thiefs, greedy pple do u av in ur family den.
See the fact remains nt all nigerians are wot u claim, that is the point i am driving at. U should change the way u reason. Peace!!!
And ppls dont quote me anymore.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Finnese001:

Who go confirm grin
Come my house come confirm nah..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Finnese001: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
BKsoul:
Come my house come confirm nah..

Where is your house?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:

You even get wife here but you go dey do like say na woman kill you for your former life.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Finnese001:

Where is your house?
9 bola street. lagos state... When are you coming?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Finnese001: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
BKsoul:
9 bola street. lagos state... When are you coming?

I'm not in Lagos sorry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Finnese001:

I'm not in Lagos sorry
motor no dey where you Enter motor nah, abi you no want confirm again
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Finnese001: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
BKsoul:
motor no dey where you Enter motor nah, abi you no want confirm again

Lol, no be by force to confirm ni

Btw, what kind of address is that undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Finnese001:

Lol, no be by force to confirm ni

Btw, what kind of address is that undecided
kai, human being.. wetin dey pursue you You dor come nah, make you come see ohun oju n mw, lo oju n ri.( Wetin eye they find naim eye dey see)
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Kriss216: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
BKsoul:
You even get wife here but you go dey do like say na woman kill you for your former life.
What’s your business with my family?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by SeunDobo(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2020
You are still among simp nation ..how you go promise a holes iPhone 11 pro max just a girlfriend ...not even your wife or carrier woman that Worth it ...I know you are doing this because of sex I crying for you ...You are even a maga for the girl ..you must buy the iPhone ooo mumu
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:

So ur mother and sisters also are in agreement that nigerian girls are useless?
I guess u know wot dat means.
Egbon, how many useless, thiefs, greedy pple do u av in ur family den.
See the fact remains nt all nigerians are wot u claim, that is the point i am driving at. U should change the way u reason. Peace!!!
And ppls dont quote me anymore.
I am a guy but if nobody is going to applaud your wisdom, then I will gladly do it for free....your reasoning logic is completely flawless and its indicative of someone with a sound mind and proper upbringing. You made your point very clearly with no ambiguity whatsoever, Kudos.

I think relationships are a bit dicey these days and the attitude young people in general is really not helping matters. The lady in question is clearly a player and has no real love to offer and shouldn't be used as a yardstick to categorise women. The problem however, is the increasing number of such girls/women/ladies in this particular generation. You are different, accept that and move on, that is the best you can actually do. One love

Would love to chat further if you are interested, this is my email: paulinyang911@gmail.com. You can send me your social media details if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Arrogantbro(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
That was how I was saved from my ex girl friend too. You are a free man now
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by MrLekan95(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fxabdul:
These are the screen shot of my chat with her.although I no send her tey tey, but I no go block the idiot,because this month God don do am for me, God just help me comot this devil for my lane.........even from her status you go no say no be only one guy she get, most of 9ja babes nawao.

To the extent wey be say she dey post for her status say, legend are those who still talk to their Ex as friend.lol

As for me I gladly accept her as the friend ooo, and this babe I been don promise the mumu new iphone11 pro ooo.

But base on say she no get believe she decided to leave, the thing just be like magic ahswear before una know anything God just butter my bread since last week, thank God I no hurry go buy the phone for her, I for don turn one of the best leaders for simping nation. Like we all know if e better for person na mama I made it him dey talk, but as for me mama,papa brother and sisters I made it.

Na to surprise dem mama,papa and sis oo, tomorrow like this na my sis go lunch the phone, give mama 1mill same applies to papa.

No be say I dey claim ne oo, Although am from well doing average family.

At last God saved me, now wey guy don balance I no go too send those vigina people.

Na money be fine bobo, pls guys keep to the hustle and make it clean and legit.

Soon I go update una about the mumu girl.
Adios palz
brother please help my ministry, i need a job, I need money, abeg help God answer my prayer
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Zone48: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
MrLekan95:

brother please help my ministry, i need a job, I need money, abeg help God answer my prayer
But you sell Computers na
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by MrLekan95(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zone48:
But you sell Computers na
just an online sales rep
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Zone48: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
MrLekan95:

just an online sales rep
Ok, I will get one pc from you. I dey Lagos

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by MrLekan95(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zone48:
Ok, I will get one pc from you. I dey Lagos
Thanks a lot boss, would really appreciate that
Re: She Broke Up With Me Today by Zone48: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
MrLekan95:

Thanks a lot boss, would really appreciate that
Alright baba. Next week, I go message you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture / Rate My Six Pack Ladies (photo) / How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.