Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? (1178 Views)

How Often Do You Celebrate Your Birthdays? / How Are You Celebrating Your Independence Day? / How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by Deborah98(f): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Finnese001 post=94500445
Your bf must be a reallll niggarr[/quote] lolzzzzz
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by SideshowBob: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Xanslyte post=94501494][/quote]
So what do you want us to do now? We should hail you or ask you to drop aza? See how you just spoilt this thread with your crap.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by Deborah98(f): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ever8090:
uncle what's wrong?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by Deborah98(f): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
SideshowBob:

So what do you want us to do now? We should hail you or ask you to drop aza? See how you just spoilt this thread with your crap.
Child of hate,am done replying you,go hit your head on the wall...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by SideshowBob: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Deborah98:
Fallen Angel is used for Satan, Lucifer, instead call me angel alone, thanks no probs...
Ok sorry.I know about Lucifer and co.I just used that term to insinuate you being sent to live among us humans.Since you're not cool with it I take it back and I'm sorry.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by SideshowBob: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Deborah98:
Child of hate,am done replying you,go hit your head on the wall...
Damn that was a dart to my heart.Is it because of that ram up there you are wishing me bad like this, Shit.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Deborah98:
bro don't hate,it's gonna be fine, let's be positive okay.

Fine? Well I've resigned to fate.Anything that wants to happen should happen.Im done.Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by shuwaboy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
fati2001:
I'm eating Nigeria jealous rice ... come and join me.

Hope u still have some left
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by fati2001(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
shuwaboy:

Hope u still have some left
of course.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence? by shuwaboy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
fati2001:

of course.
Nagode

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware ,igbo Culture Don't Accept Traditional Marriage Outside Igbo Land / Man Hangs On Roof Top After Husband Of The Married Woman He Was Ch£wing Returns / S3x Call Goes Wrong As Guy Records And Drops Girlfriend's Naket Video In Whatsap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.