Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo (58577 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by franchasng: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Of course Nigeria made your family rich without stress, why won't you
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Theta1: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Celebrating independent that we can't feed our nation?
no employment for our graduate?,
Awolowo give you free education, scholarship to study outside to secure the generation coming but you keep on enriching your self and your family,
failure elders Awolowo will not forgive you.
#FailureNaija@60
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by 4tomandchi: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
What are you happy about say your father amassed wealth for you abi? I no blame you.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Obasogie00(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
See bweast tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by ajailer(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
na Dem papa and co steal our national wealth. silly girl, why she no go happy to celebrate
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by 9gel(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
All I can see is BREAST �

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Adex2442: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
She's getting old

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by wizzytm(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Busty Pink haired ebony waves flag before Bleep.... ����

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by RedBlood01: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
nna this girl have big breastoo shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by faith551(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
See bress

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Skymason20(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
nah who done make am dey celebrate independence grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Buksaylor: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
saaphiere:
African number one female Dj Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy took to her social media to celebrate Nigeria at 60.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFy3HDjJm46/

I love this babe's boobs!

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Ay77(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy cuppy na u dey enjoy naija @60 ooo.. Person like me no enjoy am at all..

Mehn, this girl ehnn, this is the kind of breast I love and I can die for and die Ontop... cheesy grin grin

Rating:

Dj cuppy breast : 99%. Tell me to choose 30 billion or her boobs, I will choose her boobs Cox boobs is life wink

Dorathy BBN: 20%, put knife on my neck, I wunt suck it at all..

See as boobs dey ample and succulent.. Chai, God I need money ooooo.....

Did you tag me?
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Jubilancy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
I have been asking my colleagues all morning, do Nigerians really need to celebrate this day?

When the country is growing backwards and traditional values that has help band us together has disintegrated?

As a Nation are we worth celebrating?

When a once known Lion of Africa, looked up to as a big brother and mentor is now rubbished by up and coming 7th world countries?

Well, my mum will say? Despite all the negatives, always find a reason to celebrate so, happy birthday Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by DenreleDave(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ay77:

Did you tag me?

How??
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by DenreleDave(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Jubilancy:
I have been asking my colleagues all morning, do Nigerians really need to celebrate this day?

When the country is growing backwards and traditional values that has help band us together has disintegrated?

As a Nation are we worth celebrating?

When a once known Lion of Africa, looked up to as a big brother and mentor is now rubbished by up and coming 7th world countries?

Well, my mum will say? Despite all the negatives, always find a reason to celebrate so, happy birthday Nigeria.

Babe, u r so beautiful..

Can we relate

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Deborah98(f): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
okay next post undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
sorry are you sure this lady isn't nursing a baby yet? see her mammary glands.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by superfitsez(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
this girl get boobs oooh, imagine hmmm
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Amanda4life: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
oluwasegun007:
With all due respect to her ooo

But the way are boobs are positioned eehhnnn,

You'll think she don born before.

Abi na the malians feeding on it

I DONT LIKE HER BIDY SHAPE AT ALL.

CANT SHE GET A GOOD BRA.

THEIR MOTHER IS NOT DOING WELL AT ALL.

BREAST SO SAGGED

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by ZooOga: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
my gawd, just look at dem huge table shaking tingz. dat don't make no kind of sense biko.
NL vaseline crew, stand the bleep down! cheesy

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by byinks(f): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cuppy come and buy breast reduction ointment
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Amanda4life:

I DONT LIKE HER BIDY SHAPE AT ALL.

CANT SHE GET A GOOD BRA.

THEIR MOTHER IS NOT DOING WELL AT ALL.

BREAST SO SAGGED

I thought it was only me that observed.

Her mama need to do more to help her.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Meenatnigeria(f): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bastards should keep insulting Nigeria on Independence Day o. As you people don’t have sense, is it Nigeria that is ruling herself?

Radarada
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nonsense. undecided

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by WorkTheTalk(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Beautiful naija girl
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by condralbedez: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
mumu post
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Kestolove(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
tamdun:
She don dey old fa, abi my eyes dey deceive me ni
wen a lady have too much sex it makes her old early
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Elxandre(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Na una kuku suppose celebrate independence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.