Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo (58580 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by dederocs(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
She can never go wrong cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by DESAMSAMO: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
in this life, just try and make money o..my friend also celebrated 9ja@60 buh no thread in NL front page is talking about his posted pics on social media
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Ngozioma(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Starzo:
I'm a guy so y should I be jealous??
That boob na silicon implant
U suppose know already or r u a novice??
What about her tummy I know a guy can't say such thing, but continue cheesy lie Mohammed is allowed
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by osewanu(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria has been good to your family
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Princessbettyj(f): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Sharap! see this flat chest lesbo, leave cuppy breast for men like us, no dey chook eyes for Wetin men dey eye, swerve jare!

Lmao grin chai!!!! For your mind
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Guestlander: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy cuppy na u dey enjoy naija @60 ooo.. Person like me no enjoy am at all..

Mehn, this girl ehnn, this is the kind of breast I love and I can die for and die Ontop... cheesy grin grin

Rating:

Dj cuppy breast : 99%. Tell me to choose 30 billion or her boobs, I will choose her boobs Cox boobs is life wink

Dorathy BBN: 20%, put knife on my neck, I wunt suck it at all..

See as boobs dey ample and succulent.. Chai,

Are you a lesbian? A gender bender or something we don't know yet. Why would a woman be going gaga over breasts?
By the way, I like DJ cuppy's enthusiasm for Nigeria.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Chadex: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Breez Nation we hail
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by akinloye19995: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
: envy is allowed
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by ahmedajadi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Mehn, this girl ehnn, this is the kind of breast I love and I can die for and die Ontop... cheesy grin grin

Rating:

Dj cuppy breast : 99%. Tell me to choose 30 billion or her boobs, I will choose her boobs Cox boobs is life wink

Na the picture off me. This is what we called inconclusive result. Lwkmd.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Starzo: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
I no go come dey folloy you argue my gender
But just the breast is a surgical implant and the tummy might be through exercise or liposuction bit most likely liposuction
Ngozioma:
What about her tummy I know a guy can't say such thing, but continue cheesy lie Mohammed is allowed
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by femi4: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
emsco91:
Yoruba girls and big bress
Is that a compliment or an insult
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Ngozioma(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Starzo:
I no go come dey folloy you argue my gender
But just the breast is a surgical implant and the tummy might be through exercise or liposuction bit most likely liposuction
Your gender is inconsequential. But why do Nigerian ladies get potbelly You will see a lady with big belle thinking she's pregnant but in reality she's not, wetin dey cause am

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Fexibit: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
UNKNOWN TRUTH ABOUT LAYCON REVEALED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMFZGTsJC9Y
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Starzo: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Naija babes no join at all
I actually rate them last even inside Africa sef
They give the least and expect/demand the most
Ngozioma:
But why do Nigerian ladies get potbelly You will see a lady with big belle thinking she's pregnant but in reality she's not, wetin dey cause am
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
From her pic... its tells naija get long way to go oooo...
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by SmartPolician: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kingpele:

Good move ,we should celebrate our country and condemned the criminals we have as leaders..we shouldn't allow the few crooks In government to kill patriotism of the citizenry,they want us to despair and give up on our country,so that they will continue to kill our economy through their greed and selfishness...if we meditate on what this corrupt leaders across political parties and since independence could have built with the money we made as a nation ,we will see the need to shame them all ,but we allow them to divide us across tribal,religion and ethnic lines ,we couldn't see the need to challenge them..let the spirit of love for God and humanity rise within us ,so that we can contribute our quota to the progress of our nation and still hold our leaders accountable to the citizenry ..God bless our country and patriotic Nigerians and may the same God punish the enemies of our common good

It's funny using that word to describe Nigeria

Go and ask a young person what he will do if he becomes a Nigerian president.

You will certainly think twice afterward.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Funflipper: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
oluwasegun007:
With all due respect to her ooo

But the way are boobs are positioned eehhnnn,

You'll think she don born before.

Abi na the malians feeding on it

The boobs are too huge to disobey the law of gravity.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Pantoo: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Earnonline7: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by TheCork(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Meenatnigeria:
Bastards should keep insulting Nigeria on Independence Day o. As you people don’t have sense, is it Nigeria that is ruling herself?

Radarada

Hello please can I enjoy u for 200 naira, cash & can I I chop extra kiss? smiley
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Meenatnigeria(f): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheCork:

Hello please can I enjoy u for 200 naira, cash & can I I chop extra kiss? smiley

N200 is fair enough. Where do we meet?
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by TheCork(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Meenatnigeria:

N200 is fair enough. Where do we meet?

Shoprite on Saturday cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by emsco91(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
femi4:
Is that a compliment or an insult
Any one your tells you.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by jpride(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Rating:

I think say u be woman according to ur profile...
It's either u are confused or mad
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by properties4sale: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Naijaarchive:
Hmn.. She is gorgeously endowed

as in eh!!! Better matured breast.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Meenatnigeria(f): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheCork:

Shoprite on Saturday cheesy

Which one precisely?
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Cheryph200(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
This are the real Nigerians.... God will help us all
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Hallabee1(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Rating:

badh guy
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Hallabee1(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Princessbettyj:
This breast eh,lemme reserve my comment

this your lips eh,make i no talk
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by lawalmovichhhh: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2020
TÎ Ñ BÀ GBÈ SÈ NÛ.....
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Oluwademilade: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2020
This girl breast eehhhnnnn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.