Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo (58575 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Asad6ixty9: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy cuppy na u dey enjoy naija @60 ooo.. Person like me no enjoy am at all..

Mehn, this girl ehnn, this is the kind of breast I love and I can die for and die Ontop... cheesy grin grin

Rating:

Dj cuppy breast : 99%. Tell me to choose 30 billion or her boobs, I will choose her boobs Cox boobs is life wink

Dorathy BBN: 20%, put knife on my neck, I wunt suck it at all..

See as boobs dey ample and succulent.. Chai, God I need money ooooo.....
talking of cuppy's features, bro we are on the same page. I think her breast gave her the nick name cuppy....

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
emsco91:
Yoruba girls and big bress
I thought it was bigyansh

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by 12inchess: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Is Nigeria really worth celebrating? In America people go out and vote for the benefit of their unborn children. In Nigeria you can't even go out and vote for the benefit of yourself. Nigerians are worth celebrating but Nigeria is not worth celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by gbolswag(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
She is busty....this alone is enough to celebrate it
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Iceyjayz: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Princessbettyj:
This breast eh,lemme reserve my comment
This one nah lesbian, she no even get breast self. grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Iniobong44(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Only una happy for Nigeria
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by tamdun: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Mehn, this girl ehnn, this is the kind of breast I love and I can die for and die Ontop... cheesy grin grin

Rating:

Dj cuppy breast : 99%. Tell me to choose 30 billion or her boobs, I will choose her boobs Cox boobs is life wink

Village people they do u, me chose boobs over 30 billion?
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Iniobong44(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
This one nah lesbian, she no even get breast self.

Haha � � � � �
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by rampantlover: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lord Lugard's day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Wolexdey(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wow! Nigeria Politicians,,, see una life...
What are we actually celebrating... Someone, make me understand
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by rampantlover: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
We want to wish all our mumugerians brothers and sisters Happy IndeDARKNESS DAY grin cheesy grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Aksnoopy: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Why won't she celebrate, when the bag has been secured for her already. undecided

If you are a Nigerian youth and you can't boast of a net worth of at least a milli naira and you celebrate independence day, just know that your unborn generations are cursing you already.

I have blocked whole lots of people for sending me happy independence messages, including my HOD.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Bahamas95(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Is today independence or no bra day? undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by MediMedi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Why she the grow large boobs na.....and men no dey suck am
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by aaking(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
tamdun:
She don dey old fa, abi my eyes dey deceive me ni

Because no straw bullet grin cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Uniquekriss(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
All i see is boobs

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by kingxsamz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cuppy has some really huge cups.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Jerussallama:
Aunty alaya gbangba
;DBad person.Of all her body parts,na her boob you wan crucify.It is well. grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Eriokanmi: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Princessbettyj:
This breast eh,lemme reserve my comment
Khai shocked

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Goalnaldo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
DJ cuppy, things are sure for you regardless of the hardship in this country. It's your destiny enjoy!

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by emsco91(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I thought it was bigyansh
Na igbo o
yoruba girls with bigyansh ah. . na abnormality be dat o

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Rating:

You need money to suck boobs??
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Abbeylanre15(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
What about this

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Okuda(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
this girl don dey turn to iya
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Uyi168:
Aside her wack musics,
This babygirl is such a damsel kiss, not forgetting her two hefty boobs.. kiss

But the thing don sagged naw
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by FlordFlorez(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Our president is older than our country!
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by BotherMleeper(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nice boobs, pretty face....dumb as fukk.

Also that hair's getting old.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by ppogba: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
[]Yoruba girls and big bress[/quote]

Just like cossy ojiakor.

You better seize the opportunity of this independence day to pray for your own independence from stupidity.

Few hours left.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Taiwolee1: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bahamas95:
Is today independence or no bra day? undecided
No bra day.....Bleep Nigeria
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by Uspic(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Chai. u don use your eye naked this woman finish. if we here say she get belle tomorrow, we go know say na you
DenreleDave:

Rating:

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Breast got bigger shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike / Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.