Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Just Discovered - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Discovered (669 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. / I Just Discovered Oil In My Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered by stevnwigw1: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
This

Re: I Just Discovered by daviesmania(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Guy just keep the secret and keep winning... Who knows, u may be the next to buy Lamborghini..

If ur so sure of winning, what do you need my 30k for

Why play in pool when u can surf in the ocean

7 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered by Observer11: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
>:This guy ....watin we don try tire it would break at a point just continue be careful and don't be greedy, try reducing your odds and stick to them you might get something out from it.
Stop asking for money Bros is not something to teach others when you have not even gotten anywhere...even 0.5 can fail so nothing is sure my guy

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered by stevnwigw1: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Observer11:
>:This guy ....watin we don try tire it would break at a point just continue be careful and don't be greedy, try reducing your odds and stick to them you might get something out from it.
Stop asking for money Bros is not something to teach others when you have not even gotten anywhere...even 0.5 can fail so nothing is sure my guy
you're right, but this is not what you think bro.
Re: I Just Discovered by Elui2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oga share the secret joor
Re: I Just Discovered by royallord1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fuuny guy...
All your stakes are not up to 200naira.. Yet you want someone to pay 30k for the so called secret cheesy

If you don't believe in your self and stake 30k for your so called sure game... Who are we to trust you with our 30k..
Bloody scam undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered by stevnwigw1: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
royallord1:
Fuuny guy...
All your stakes are not up to 200naira.. Yet you want someone to pay 30k for the so called secret cheesy

If you don't believe in your self and stake 30k for your so called sure game... Who are we to trust you with our 30k..
Bloody scam undecided
how much I use in trying out my discovery is not necessary, the important thing is that it is working ,see proof above.
Re: I Just Discovered by maxjax(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
another up coming....

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered by royallord1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
stevnwigw1:
how much I use in trying out my discovery is not necessary, the important thing is that it is working ,see proof above.

Your discovery is thrash guy.. Until you prove that you trust it.. Increase your stake to as little as 10k then come and preach to us..

I will use 30k to access a secret you can't trust to stake with 500naira.. Guy.. If na you, you go trust such a person..

Oh well.. Na your hustle be this cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2020
stevnwigw1:
You no even manage reach three wins, you already have two loss plus the cashout
Re: I Just Discovered by stevnwigw1: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
So we roll

(1) (Reply)

:) / Binance Launchpad,money Making Opportunity. / How to Profit in Soccer/Football 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.