Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua (81023 Views)

Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Slawormir: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by mekaw(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
wish the best
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
wow, that's wonderful. i'll be there to spray dollars
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by McAausim: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
grin

I dey see monkey hand in soup.... cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by crossfm: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2020
She should be calming down grin.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by gbolswag(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2020
The wedding party2
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by itchie: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Shooting her shot with style and she has a better chance of landing Anthony Joshua than Don jazzy getting Rihanna cheesy

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by faithfull18(f): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Hahaha
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Dangrace01: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Siberia01:
cool

All I see up there is poor hatred
most of them are graduates with science degrees
they are frustrated in poverty
and gnashing of teeth where they see the likes of
davido , naira Marley, wiz kid, zlatan..
Buying whips of N100million and above...
because they told them you must "study science to succeed..."
they are ashamed to acknowledge that "schooling is a scam"...
the europeans brought education to enslave Africans..
but they can't see.......... it....??

if you want a Lamborghini
drop out of that school,,drop out from that degree...

GO AND HUSTLE!!!!

You fit put boiz through on how to hustle
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by sylve11: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2020
sapphiere:
You don't matter.

loud am my sister... that guy is just so so annoying.

Iyooocartel ko, Iyabasirat niiiiii.. angry cool

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Teacher1776(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2020
Spoilt brat.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by bigiyaro(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2020
sapphiere:
You don't matter.
las las every man dies, so nobody real matters.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Zenithpeak(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2020
The Photoshop was badly done.

The necks are horrible but wish you all the best in your aspirations.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by sylve11: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Arrewa:
pity yourself not Anthony Joshua!

See who dey pity Anthony Joshua.

Why you go dey pity a successful boxer of he decides to go for the daughter of one the richest man in Africa?

nor mind that yeye somebody............... angry cool

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Agbebakun22: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

This used toilet paper is just looking for career men to destroy their career.
Same thing he did to Victor Anichebe and he ended up completely useless and was clubless for up to two years. I pity Anthony Joshua,if he doesn't stay away from this girl by the time she's done with him even Broda shaggi go dey beat am anyhow

This one loud ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by mdchikezie(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Same thing he did to Victor Anichebe and he ended up completely useless and was clubless for up to two years. I pity Anthony Joshua,if he doesn't stay away from this girl by the time she's done with him even Broda shaggi go dey beat am anyhow

WHAT KIND OF MEANING AND USELESS WRITEUP IS THIS
ARE YOU PURPOSELY STUPID, STUPID AT WILL OR SUBCONSIOUSLY STUPID

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Yoruba Muslim that parade himself as a northerner, spreading hate and tribalism,
And causing mayhem and distrust between the North and Igbos/East,
Continue and don't stop,
But soon, you will regret it.

Lol. You insult northerners day and night, calling them all sorts of derogatory names and yet Yoruba Muslims are the ones causing mayhem and distrust between you.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by bejick(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

wicked soul grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by RealEzee(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'd rather not have a daughter than have her kind.
her kind has a billionaire dad, past present and future all bright, leaving her life, are you any of this to start with? grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
This one must surely trends
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Belial06: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Kccheechy:
She likes the guy!! Let her take her shot at him. I like her courage sha.. She knows what she wants and she is going for it plus they look good together !! Let's stop hating on her

Evening newspaper undecided

Pele one guy will marry you
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
sapphiere:
If the mountain doesn't come to Mohammed, Mohammed goes to the mountain.
I hope Joshua got the message.

more power to her elbow

at least she knows what she wants. I respect that trait in a woman
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by AmazingELixir: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
grin

Chai! Cuppy wan marry badly ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Alexis11: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
This girl never back down on top this Anthony Joshua matter oh.

It may be true love anyways. cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Marrying Anthony Joshua is that an achievement?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by SashaGrey: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
She should keep shooting her shots.

When pipo Dey misbehave yesterday our brother erigga paperboi Dey do the real thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/6154935/pics-rapper-erigga-paperboi-traditional

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Elsueno: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
undecided

And I was even willing to marry her......but with this, I know she would never be loyal. Let me go marry one nice girl of royal blood like mine jare

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by sylarada(f): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Lol...they look cute together!

Invest with us!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by uniqueboi1(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2020
meobizy:
She is not appealing to the eyes in any way.
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.