Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua (81041 Views)

Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by nick50(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2020
[right][/right]
blingxx:

Djcuppy no be chioma and Davido.. Otedola no go gree cheesy
..yoruba guys no dey marry if otedola force her daughter on AJ he go marry am then divorce am later
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2020
JERRY1925:

Don't b surprised Joshua is the one dieing to wife her.
The dream is free, bruv.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by ziondaughter247: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

This used toilet paper is just looking for career men to destroy their career.
Same thing he did to Victor Anichebe and he ended up completely useless and was clubless for up to two years. I pity Anthony Joshua,if he doesn't stay away from this girl by the time she's done with him even Broda shaggi go dey beat am anyhow

You are a very big fool for opening your dirty and poverty stricken mouth to call this girl a used toilet paper!! How disrespectful can you be Just to get likes on nairaland? She is not the cause of your generational poverty. DJ Cuppy is one very happy down-to-earth girl who plays and jokes alot. It will never be well with you, mark my words. Many of you here think you can come online and open your useless mouth....Someone you cannot even clean her shoe in real life. Some of you are suffering in real life as a a result of wicked and mean comments like this.. I truly pity you. Anuofia...

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by lexy2014: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2020
sapphiere:

Watch this video you'll know who crowned her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7H10x2eLFs

Which means u don't even no who crowned her "princess of afro-beat". Is it by being dj that Fela became king of afro-beat?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by lexy2014: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2020
ziondaughter247:

You are a very big fool for opening your dirty and poverty stricken mouth to call this girl a used toilet paper!! How disrespectful can you be Just to get likes on nairaland? She is not the cause of your generational poverty. DJ Cuppy is one very happy down-to-earth girl who plays and jokes alot. It will never be well with you, mark my words. Many of you here think you can come online and open your useless mouth....Someone you cannot even clean her shoe in real life. Some of you are suffering in real life as a a result of wicked and mean comments like this.. I truly pity you. Anuofia...

Y take d matter so personal?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by ziondaughter247: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Y take d matter so personal?

Sorry my dear. I know it sounded personal. But think am nah.. How can you call someone a 'used toilet paper'. Think of her as your sister or close relation. Jeez. This is very very insulting and disrespectful.. Very unfair and unnecessary insult.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Which means u don't even no who crowned her "princess of afro-beat". Is it by being dj that Fela became king of afro-beat?
I want you to watch the video so that you will see who crowned her. Seeing is believing.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by gbishman: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
In your dreams

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by vincentjk(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Siberia01:
cool

All I see up there is poor hatred
most of them are graduates with science degrees
they are frustrated in poverty
and gnashing of teeth where they see the likes of
davido , naira Marley, wiz kid, zlatan..
Buying whips of N100million and above...
because they told them you must "study science to succeed..."
they are ashamed to acknowledge that "schooling is a scam"...
the europeans brought education to enslave Africans..
but they can't see.......... it....??

if you want a Lamborghini
drop out of that school,,drop out from that degree...

GO AND HUSTLE!!!!

Please how many Lamborghini do you have so far?

Motivational speaker

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by chaloskyx: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
ahah i thought you papas billions would like a magnet attract suitors to you? see joshua has his own money and he is content with it you cannot force a content man to marry you its not by force you are pretty and come from a rich family cuppy no doubt but even you guys with all you cash have your secret problem. and your problem is the autism that is dormant in your genes. there is no sane person who is already made and comfortable that wont avoid that.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Fexibit: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Learn this magic trick and wow anyone.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYwG2hfZI0I
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Bgetto: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lovely
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by blasterman(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
JERRY1925:

Don't b surprised Joshua is the one dieing to wife her.

Anthony joshua wey all the uk girls wan die for.

Even yankee girls

But only thing he is not a womaniser if not he for don chop clean mouth tey tey

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Olisehinnocent: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
This DJ cuppy should not make me vex o. I wan marry her before buh I don vex undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Kokaine(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
sapphiere:
You don't matter.
black lives matter
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by themanderon: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Desperado. This one na by fire by furnace. I dread desperate girls. Not hating on her, she wants what she wants and is going for it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by greypencils: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
She obviously has a crush on him but A.J has to look beyond. She is too all over the place for someone likè me not to talk less of him.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by JIMMY1393: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Same thing he did to Victor Anichebe and he ended up completely useless and was clubless for up to two years. I pity Anthony Joshua,if he doesn't stay away from this girl by the time she's done with him even Broda shaggi go dey beat am anyhow
K
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by BotherMleeper(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
I can't stand this airhead.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by ManOfCompetence(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
ziondaughter247:

Sorry my dear. I know it sounded personal. But think am nah.. How can you call someone a 'used toilet paper'. Think of her as your sister or close relation. Jeez. This is very very insulting and disrespectful.. Very unfair and unnecessary insult.
calm down jor.....few people are aware of cuppy tales with Victor anchiebe and that Davido's manager Asika or whatever his name is....... Even in Lekki here we know how she runs her no strings attached with guys whenever she's in Nigeria..... Calling her a 'used toilet paper' might be too extreme but the truth is most of these so called ladies are not what you think they are...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by JERRY1925(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
blasterman:

Anthony joshua wey all the uk girls wan die for.

Even yankee girls

But only thing he is not a womaniser if not he for don chop clean mouth tey tey

If u like be magic star or strongest man for world... There's always this one girl u would go crazy about.. Even samson for bible fall. Sometimes ur family or friends could even look at u and wonder why u killing urself for a girl not worth it.. Bros we know where e they itch us o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Cuppy get breast abeg. I dey look her chest and body dey do me some kind of way, my tongue begin wet.

Is Mr Otedola looking for gardener? I sabi tender flower and plant beautiful garden.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Greatfullheart: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
dollytino4real:
dis girl like beta thing, I wish u it comes to pass
GOD forbid, i rather die than commit suicide if this wedding pulls through. It will neva happen except Anthony joshua wants to die young.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Wolexdey(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hmmm... Mouth sealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by sucess001(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is harrassment.

You are not just any celeb. You have direct contact with AJ meaning that he ll see this post.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by domicile: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by MansoryMX(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

This used Diamond toilet paper is just looking for career men to destroy their career.

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by dollytino4real(f): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Greatfullheart:
GOD forbid, i rather die than commit suicide if this wedding pulls through. It will neva happen except Anthony joshua wants to die young.
n.a. wah 4 u! u dey para
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by moorevic(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
This girl no just get shame

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Yankee101: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Joshua na player

He isn't taking no prisoners
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
The more reason why he will keep off.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Charly68: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
This Lady na Otedola brain she get oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) / Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond / Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.