Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua (81227 Views)

Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by masqot(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
For real? Whereas, somebody go dey crush over this babe. Life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by VICKI777(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good luck to u cuppy
DM for your photoshop editing works Zero9zero thirty7 fifty1 ten forty9
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by victorian(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
anibi9674:
by force marriage. if marriage dey hungry her so, she no go fyn poor man marry.

Most rich ladies don't want to marry a poor man

Rich marry rich looks and it feels better.

No envy, No nagging and feeling of entitlement he's not getting enough millions from her to foot his new appetite in luxuries and choice of cars. Infact the disadvantages of marrying a poor guy outweighs the advantages.

Rich ladies, rich guys are sick and tired of nagging.

In between she's truly obsessed with Anthony, Eeyah

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
sapphiere:
I want you to watch the video so that you will see who crowned her. Seeing is believing.

D person no get name? Was there a ceremony where d person crowned her and reeled out her achievements that qualified her to be "princess of afro-beat"? What are her afro-beat tracks? How many does she have?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Lambarry1: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
I pity AJ. This will be a terrible life mistake if he ventures into this love trap.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Lambarry1: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
But he should fvvk her once or twice without pollinating her then clean mouth. She thinks every eligible young guys is another foolish Mr easy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by notoriousbabe: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
She just dey force herself on the boy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Jossyfwesh(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

This used toilet paper is just looking for career men to destroy their career.
Same thing he did to Victor Anichebe and he ended up completely useless and was clubless for up to two years. I pity Anthony Joshua,if he doesn't stay away from this girl by the time she's done with him even Broda shaggi go dey beat am anyhow

God how can u speak of another human like that? that's really not cool..
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Greatfullheart: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
dollytino4real:
n.a. wah 4 u! u dey para
they are not compatible
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Ceasardgreat(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dating is one, marriage is forever. Everything is not as it seems till you date people and know their real characters. Marriage is no child's play.. Let's forget about money
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Oselu28(f): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
She just dey catch cruise, irrespective of what people will say...best way to live life if you ask me
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
flexyrule:
Nairaland and stale news...
There used to be a time that nairaland was the first point of call for latest updates..

how
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Oladipo1166(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Siberia01:
cool
All I see up there is poor hatred most of them are graduates with science degrees they are frustrated in poverty and gnashing of teeth where they see the likes of davido , naira Marley, wiz kid, zlatan.. Buying whips of N100million and above... because they told them you must "study science to succeed..." they are ashamed to acknowledge that "schooling is a scam"... the europeans brought education to enslave Africans.. but they can't see.......... it....??
if you want a Lamborghini drop out of that school,,drop out from that degree...
GO AND HUSTLE!!!!
which kind hustle? please give examples
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Habeyy:
grin grin Broda ...you r mad I can't stop laughing

very funny @Brodda shagi. mad people everywhere
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by kabillionaire(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Who says success is not good? attain it and babes will propose to you. If in doubt, ask Anthony Joshua.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by favour32(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Arrewa:
pity yourself not Anthony Joshua!

See who dey pity Anthony Joshua.

Why you go dey pity a successful boxer if he decide to go for the daughter of one of the richest man in Africa?

You should Pity yourself young man!
....one of the richest men in Africa.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by okoloemmalex(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
though, she is hustling sha, but majority riding on the success of her father.

make God bless every legitimate hustler. legendary hustlers

las las, God no fit shame us. but make this lady humble herself, she go see better man.

@lalasticlala, I hope I'm communicating?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Charx122: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
sapphiere:
The princess of Afro-beat 'Dj Cuppy' shares a photoshopped traditional wedding picture of herself with the heavy weight boxer Anthony Joshua on her IG page. Her sister Temi Otedola reacts.

She wrote:

Her sister Temi wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFzUZfaJEWa/

Please God let big Bobby not turn into a punching bag ...I love Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Burgerlomo: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dat agbero boi (Bro Shaggi) right now cool

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Slynation(m): 1:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Same thing he did to Victor Anichebe and he ended up completely useless and was clubless for up to two years. I pity Anthony Joshua,if he doesn't stay away from this girl by the time she's done with him even Broda shaggi go dey beat am anyhow
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Adonisteve: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

bros, we no dey see your comment for your other moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / 19-Year-Old Wizkid Impersonator, Ifeoma Nelly Pictured / Toilet Selfie Now Trending In Nigeria.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.