Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua (81027 Views)

Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
by force marriage

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by ReginaeGirault: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
JERRY1925:

Don't b surprised Joshua is the one dieing to wife her.

If that's the case, why isn't he the one who posted the photoshopped picture? I just checked this post on her instagram and he didn't even like or acknowledge the picture
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by SmartPolician: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Despite all her wealth, she understands the importance of marriage

When some stupid girls from wretched homes make some change, they will go feeling like they don't need a man anymore.

They will lose every atom of respect they have for people. Well, they will certainly learn in a hard way when they are old.

DJ Cuppy must really like Anthony Joshua
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Bahamas95(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2020
They look good together.

Wishing them happy marriage in advance.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by JERRY1925(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2020
ReginaeGirault:

If that's the case, why isn't he the one who posted the photoshopped picture? I just checked this post on her instagram and he didn't even like or acknowledge the picture

Truth be told.. Women gat pride. If she's falling for him, she won't do what she did. She's just catching fun. And probably giving room for people to talk.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2020
She wants that big pipe bomboclaat

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Simonpeter2000(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Cuppy u are doing well ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by ReginaeGirault: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2020
JERRY1925:

Truth be told.. Women gat pride. If she's falling for him, she won't do what she did. She's just catching fun. And probably giving room for people to talk.

You'd be surprised...it's actually very common these days. Maybe not as brazen as this, it's called "shooting your shot"
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by VanDerWaalforces: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
When they said, 'we are in Jet Age', is this what they mean?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Crowdsource: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
This girl is beautiful
This girl is young
This girl is rich
This girl is courageous
This girl knows what she wants

You cant say she is desperate or a gold digger,

Go for what you want dear. All the best!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by toye440: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Why is she forcing herself on the guy? Alas we have found one super car her fathers money cant buy.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Habeyy(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

This used toilet paper is just looking for career men to destroy their career.
Same thing he did to Victor Anichebe and he ended up completely useless and was clubless for up to two years. I pity Anthony Joshua,if he doesn't stay away from this girl by the time she's done with him even Broda shaggi go dey beat am anyhow
grin grin
Broda ...you r mad
I can't stop laughing
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Oracleforce: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2020
This might be the handwork of some unscrupulous bloggers... Because this in itself is a crime
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by zudozz: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Am beginning to like this gehs sense of humor..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by LordOfTheGame: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2020
DJ Pussy is targeting AJ Boxer with her overused kitty to destroy the boxer's kits.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by nick50(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2020
This one na gra gra.. yoruba people no dey marry Las Las na baby mama she go be
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by titiakins: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Same thing he did to Victor Anichebe and he ended up completely useless and was clubless for up to two years. I pity Anthony Joshua,if he doesn't stay away from this girl by the time she's done with him even Broda shaggi go dey beat am anyhow
your mother and sisters are the used toilet paper
if she was ibo now you wont say these rubbish o

face your dirty shameless sisters nina and erica
na them be beta used toilet paper!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Bestbeelieve: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2020
enjoy ya life jare! whateva makes you happy make piple dey get headache for wetin no concern dem!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by titiakins: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I'd rather not have a daughter than have her kind.
you can neva have her kind

first you are not a billionaire!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by TheRedpillguy: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

Coming from someone rocking fake aba 3000 naira Moschino grin
I really did checked her profile. Damn these are the people we argue with online.

Total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by blingxx(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2020
nick50:
This one na gra gra.. yoruba people no dey marry Las Las na baby mama she go be

Djcuppy no be chioma and Davido.. Otedola no go gree cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Money2000: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2020
If they marry, Anthony will be beating sh!t out of her
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by uniqueboi1(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
He boobs is appealing

You go like massage am

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by MChaze25(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2020
The more she does things like this, the farer Joshua looks. Men of this century wise shaa

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Chudivictor(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

hahahahahah
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2020
sapphiere:
If the mountain doesn't come to Mohammed, Mohammed goes to the mountain.
I hope Joshua got the message.
Lol...he'll deg get the message but I hope he continues to ignore

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by AbuAeesha: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2020
with that pink hair again!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Who made her "the princess of afro-beat"?
Watch this video you'll know who crowned her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7H10x2eLFs
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Flytime:
if I'm joshua i don't think I can settle down with her
Most of the people asking her out day in day out after doing that's because if the position they're in but if you've gotten to a particular stage in life your eyes would be wide open
I don't get you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Front page straight.....
I don't know how much Aunty sapphiere pays the
Mods...
I've seen this pictures countless times on this platform but none made from page but I'm that now aunty is involved, front page straight.
Happy weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.