Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Are My Saying as she closed her eyes??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are My Saying as she closed her eyes??? (397 Views)

Horrible! Man Caught After Raping A GirlĀ and Attempted To Remove Her Eyes.video / Amber Breena Luke, The Girl Who Tattooed Her Whole Body Including Her Eyes. / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are My Saying as she closed her eyes??? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Have you heard of miracles before, I don't know??, miracles will happen to you reading this
Re: What Are My Saying as she closed her eyes??? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Love
Re: What Are My Saying as she closed her eyes??? by whizpa(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Amen!!!
Re: What Are My Saying as she closed her eyes??? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yes I received

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Not In Support Of Breaking Nigeria / 365 Days Of God's Faithfulness And Still Counting. / #endsars: CEO Of Twitter Joins Campaign, Read Twitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.