Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be (3621 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? / This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) / Is Timini Egbuson’s 19 Year Old Girlfriend Really 19?(photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by gbenyi: 6:36am On May 31, 2018
"Me and my girlfriend went out to watch a movie. The movie was about mother-inlaws and some of the wicked acts they do. And next she said without thinking;

"thank God your parents are dead"

Knowing how well attached I was to my parents, and the fact that the way they died was so heartbreaking for me. I have been down since, don't even know what to do or even think. I am currently on my sixth bottle, trying to calm my nerves so I would be able to sleep. I am so disappointed, heartbroken and angry at her for trying to see an advantage in my pain - celebrating my pain as a plus. I have a feeling that she has been a pretender all the while and was never that nice person she was claiming to be. Did she ever love me? Am I overreacting? This might just be the end of this relationship"

Anonymous.

Your advice is needed on this.
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On May 31, 2018
Sack her straight up.
What insolent!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Section1000: 6:37am On May 31, 2018
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Nukilia: 6:46am On May 31, 2018
What goes around comes around cheesy grin cheesy her SIL/,DIL will be glad she passed on too.. Stay calm cos KIAB! grin grin
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Section1000: 6:46am On May 31, 2018
FTC untop anyhow rope grin ...

More bottles to your highness..

Maybe she said it innocently ! ! !
Or haven't watched a movie and you be like Thank GOD say so-so-so no dey my house or dey do me
Smh ! ! ! angry angry angry

any mods wey move am to front page ! mai no talk pass dat one.. these days nairaland be like endtime

2 Likes

Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by ranmoor: 6:48am On May 31, 2018
The truth is almost every women prefer not to have mother-in-law. They will try to turn the son against the mother if the woman is living with them. The only exception is when the mother in-law is rich and influential, someone they can gain from. Its not really their fault, its the innate desire for greed.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Nobody: 6:50am On May 31, 2018
Looking forward to a good rapport with my MiL
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Donald95(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2018
E get as this story come be o.

1 Like

Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by troublemakea(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2018
that's girls life OP lol
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by swiz123(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Looking forward to a good rapport with my MiL

Fickle words

1 Like

Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by galadima77(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2018
so why are u asking us if u already know her comment is insensitive and wicked?
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28am On May 31, 2018
gbenyi:
"Me and my girlfriend went out to watch a movie. The movie was about mother-inlaws and some of the wicked acts they do. And next she said without thinking;

Knowing how well attached I was to my parents, and the fact that the way they died was so heartbreaking for me. I have been down since, don't even know what to do or even think. I am currently on my sixth bottle, trying to calm my nerves so I would be able to sleep. I am so disappointed, heartbroken and angry at her for trying to see an advantage in my pain - celebrating my pain as a plus. I have a feeling that she has been a pretender all the while and was never that nice person she was claiming to be. Did she ever love me? Am I overreacting? This might just be the end of this relationship"

THOSE PEOPLE TALKING TOO MUCH.. MOST TIMES WITHOUT THINKING.
THEY REALIZE WHAT THEY'VE SAID WAS DUMB LIKE... AFTER 10 TO 20 YEARS. SOMETIMES THEY DON'T EVEN REALIZE ANYTHING.. THEY JUST KEEP MAKING WORST REMARKS AND DECISIONS.

IF THERE'S A REAL BOND BETWEEN YOU BOTH I SUGGEST YOU FIND A WAY TO GET HER TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE MADE NO SENSE (ALTHOUGH SHE'LL TRY TO ARGUE SHE DID NO WRONG) AND EDUCATE HER ON THE IMPLICATIONS OF TALKING WITHOUT PROPER THINKING. FORGIVE AND DON'T LET IT HURT YOU BECAUSE.... MANY OF US HAVE HEARD WORSE THAN THAT. IT'S HOW MOST OF THEM REASON SO FORGET IT.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by ubunja(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2018
if she hurt you that much sack her. a girl talked shìt about my mother during a heated arguement and i showed her the door. she apologized a million times and i forgave her but everytime i saw her face her words came to mind. instead of subjecting myself to the hurt i broke it off with her. we still see each often and are good friends. but we can never be lovers because of what she said in a moment of anger.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2018
ranmoor:
The truth is almost every women prefer not to have mother-in-law.
May they never live to see the day their sons will marry.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Chuknovski(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2018
I swear she no like you, dump her ass now, if you marry her you will sing songs of sorrows, in fact she must be a witch to have made such a derogatory statement, shes Lucky you are not a bully you for beat craze commot for her body,abaaa

1 Like

Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Nobody: 9:02am On May 31, 2018
swiz123:

Fickle words
Doubting Thomas
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2018
ranmoor:
The truth is almost every women prefer not to have mother-in-law. They will try to turn the son against the mother if the woman is living with them. The only exception is when the mother in-law is rich and influential, someone they can gain from. Its not really their fault, its the innate desire for greed.
. Please not every women okay, say Nigerian women only .
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by youcanmakeit: 10:05am On May 31, 2018
gbenyi:

Anonymous.

Your advice is needed on this.
Break up with that witch
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by ImaIma1(f): 1:10pm On May 31, 2018
If only wives and mothers inlaw stop seeing themselves as competitors. Wives should be more receptive and mother less manipulative.

You can imagine my neighbour reporting to me that her her mum in law called her husband to send money. The guy complained that he was broke and his wife had just asked for money for food and he didnt have.

His mum said if he doesn't send money same day, if she dies, he shouldn't come to bury her. The guy had to run helter skelter to borrow and send meanwhile pregnant wife and children had not eaten.
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by IamPlato(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2018

She Didnt Say Anything Wrong...
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2018
IamPlato:

She Didnt Say Anything Wrong...

not amazing coming from the Scammer in Chief Deadrat aka IamPlato.
you trully are heartless.
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by SoapQueen(f): 1:55pm On May 31, 2018
ImaIma1:
If only wives and mothers inlaw stop seeing themselves as competitors. Wives should be more receptive and mother less manipulative.

You can imagine my neighbour reporting to me that her her mum in law called her husband to send money. The guy complained that he was broke and his wife had just asked for money for food and he didnt have.

His mum said if he doesn't send money same day, if she dies, he shouldn't come to bury her. The guy had to run helter skelter to borrow and send meanwhile pregnant wife and children had not eaten.

My dear. A friend of a friend gave birth via CS, the mother-in-law insisted that she would massage the girl's CS wounds (4 days) after surgery but the girl refused and told her that it was against the doctor's orders.

Mother-in-law said she would lock the girl outside, since the house belongs to her son.

Daughter-in-law says "Mama, you can't lock me outside because I paid the rent".

Mama said okay, she packed all her things including pepper soup spices and told her son to accompany her back to Delta State. The son did.

@Op, your girlfriend is insensitive. Very bad way to talk.
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by ImaIma1(f): 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

My dear. A friend of a friend gave birth via CS, the mother-in-law insisted that she would massage the girl's CS wounds (4 days) after surgery but the girl refused and told her that it was against the doctor's orders.

Mother-in-law said she would lock the girl outside, since the house belongs to her son.

Mama said okay, she packed all her things including pepper soup spices and told her son to accompany her back to Delta State. The son did.

It is good the son went with him. He is not ready to be a man. When he is tired of Delta, he will come back.

How can the mother inlaw want to tamper with CS stitches? And because of that she said the girl will sleep outside. Even if she didn't pay the rent, she has more rights in the house than her MIL.
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by emeijeh(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

If to say I know this weak guy for area, na this one he go collect.

[img]https:///media/1-20-2018/tENcpP.gif[/img]
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Follygunners: 6:52pm On May 31, 2018
Some ladies are like that... They just want the whole thing to their selves. Greedy Fools! undecided
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by abimic(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2018
Just how some ladies are, let her know the gravity of her words, if she mistakenly repeats same again, fire her. You would know a lady that would value her in law's family right from relationship, so no need waiting for marriage to see their True color, pretentious people can't hide forever. A selfish lady deserves no relationship, only yahoo plus guys fit them. .
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 31, 2018
ubunja:
if she hurt you that much sack her. a girl talked shìt about my mother during a heated arguement and i showed her the door. she apologized a million times and i forgave her but everytime i saw her face her words came to mind. instead of subjecting myself to the hurt i broke it off with her. we still see each often and are good friends. but we can never be lovers because of what she said in a moment of anger.
But you once said your mother is useless. Shouldn't you have given the girl a medal for talking shìt about your mother? grin
Re: I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be by ubunja(m): 4:30am On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
But you once said your mother is useless. Shouldn't you have given the girl a medal for talking shìt about your mother? grin
she's my useless mother not hers

(1) (Reply)

Abeg How Many Of You Got Into This Kind Wahala / American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) / I Just Don't Know What To Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.