Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea (71507 Views)

GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger / Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea / Top4 Strange Things About Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
[s][/s]
criminal scammer

As Mods don go church, you don free today abi lol.

Go read you twinkle little star my child, hahahahaaa. Awka people sef

Obasek we meet in court
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Olam09(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2020
henryobinna:
Exactly! Drew Binsky. I watched his NK videos as well as other countries.

When I read the crap this guy has been spewing on this thread I shrugged because I know he's just one of those ill informed kids going about spreading their ignorance that's been masked as intelligence and knowledge. Gave him two questions to answer he ran away.

They think anything anti-West must be good and the West bad. So whatever rumor that pops into their head must be truth. Crazy folks.

Yea that's true. But actually North Korea is a bizarre country.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
[s][/s]
shut up tongue

Wetin mods go do?
can you kill something already dead?

Handsome guy and cute baby ... Who are they?

I dare you to post your own pictures and that of your family in Awka if you can? Don't be a coward oo
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
[s][/s]
They are criminals and vagabonds

Not really.. that cute boy is now 11 years old and plays for tottenham hotspur kiddies team, a feat you can never achieve were you are in your house in Awka

Hope you no longer have insects crawling in your house as before

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
pants on fire

This guy must have tormented your life so hard that you now post his 13 year old Facebook picture

Hahahahaa. Nagadawo sef.. who do you this thing wicked

Twinkle little star Baba lol

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Ebenezar2021: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
[s][/s] but your kpomo mouth is fresh
na solmus be that? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Ebenezar2021: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
yes naa 100000%

name Muhammed Safiu oyedele
going by the name he's a Yoruba Muslim, no wonder, I'm not surprised.
And na small boy sef probably an undergraduate wey dey troll for politics section cheesy
I dey like the guy sha
I dey wait to see that dumbo simpIyleo's pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2020
cool
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Ebenezar2021: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
no he's a graduate of computer science in one stupid private university in oyo state.
I'll screenshot his fb profile later

he knows nothing regarding his field sef
na to claim quack web designer upandan yet can't understand how simple forum scripts works grin
can't even know how botting and automation works grin

his alternative handles including solmusdesigns itsme01 Mo3891 Exc2000 techmo etc
i fixed all of them
oh exc2000 too?
lol cheesy grin @solmus this is the real coder and computer programmer I'm quoting
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2020
cool
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by solmus: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
[s][/s]
trash
e pain am well well
everyone get an Indian or Arab white he snap pics with grin

grin

Show us your papa own since everybody including your dad has

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Ebenezar2021: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
I'll be lunching a program soon too
pay per cancel for those that will be interested
payments will be strictly through recharge cards physical not through bank oo
abeg what's the pay per cancel all about? kindly give me hints Biko, me I started learning programming but after a week I backed off, all those programming languages, python, css, html, php too hard biko.
I'm ok with my Corel draw skills and content writing.

i value my anonymity
with the way you dey take torment them zombies 0menka and the rest why you no go use incognito mode before them whistle Apc make dem call fulani dss make them come pick you for onitsha cheesy
me I dey wait mannagrills na that one I go track if I get him location and beat senses to his empty skull
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Ebenezar2021: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
lol if only he knew who's he's dealing with.
I'm setting up a bot that will be able to create 100s of monikers in minutes he'll be getting like 1000 mentions in minutes very soon
chai shocked helinues omenka simplyleo and the rest chai this guy is going places grin grin grin Kai more trouble for the mods.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.