Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea (71601 Views)

GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger / Ten Normal Things You Can't Buy Or Possess In North Korea / Top4 Strange Things About Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Ebenezar2021: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
hahahahahaha
if you know the threats i face daily you'll realise i can't afford to slip up my anonymity

pay per cancel will be like
I'll create a telegram group and recruit some boys that will be creating monikers follow and canceling their comments
each person will be canceling like 1000 comments in two days
so if i recruit like 5 boys
that's like 5000 comments in two days
I'll be paying them per each comment cancelled
their minimum payment is 200 comments

so it'll be interesting
people like solmus will be getting like 5000 mentions in a day or 2 grin
abeg when you launch the program you let me know and it's only the tribal zombies that must be followed bah?
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by helinues: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
chai shocked
helinues omenka simplyleo and the rest chai this guy is going places grin grin grin
Kai more trouble for the mods.

Emtpy treat

Imagine what an a lesson body decided to do with his time.

Oh la la

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Ebenezar2021: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
helinues:

Emtpy treat
Oh la la
lol cheesy
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Kunja2: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
solmus:

Download Tor browser or any .onion extension browser

done that. After that what's next?
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:

Emtpy treat

Oh la la
I'll give you a 30 days mock contract smiley
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by helinues: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

Bro, bring it on.

Infact, I dare you... You kuku know as how we dey roll

Bring it on...This time around, make I reserved my comments first
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by helinues: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

Walahi you go wound.

We never even get started wey one moniker spanner already lost... grin cheesy
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Bilabong(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
solmus:

Send a PM

Bro I sent o... U no see am?
Drop ur what'sapp contact pls.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by LordPherule(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
solmus:

Oh!! it isn't so... I have had privilege of chatting NorthKorean Hackers, and counterfeiters on Darkweb with the aide of a translator, they are even more sufisticated than Russian and Ukrainian hackers, and their prices are cheap

Now before I started using deepweb, I was of the opinion that NorthKoreans are completely locked out of internet, and they all leave in labour camps

The NorthKorean was also of the impression that Nigeria was an undeveloped rural village with huts , malnourished kids, HIV everywhere

It's only what they want us to see they place on Surface web, other explicit, outlaws and expository are unveiled on Darkweb.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by LordPherule(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kunja2:
done that. After that what's next?

Activate your VPN or/with Socks/RDP for safer surfing while running the Tor Browser.
- You can search the Darkweb using the 'DuckDuckgo'.
- You can create anonymous onion Web email on it for easier relay.

Browse safely.
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Hacktivated: 4:57am On Mar 04, 2021
Hi! This is Hacktivated.

Where you can get your:
- Deepweb Trusted Vendors
- Reliable Escrow Services
- Prepaid & Gift Cards, and Coin Exchange
- Cryptography & Hidden Services
- Unindexed Software Downloads Support
- Anonymous and Customise Email Services
- Mailing, Shipping, and Receiving Errands
- Other Internet/Cyber Support

For more updates, check in to our Telegram Channel: Always Hacktivated! via the /hacktivated
Twitter Handle: @Hacktivated100
email: hacktivated@secmail.pro
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Obc1234(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
solmus:

My brother all this things are European and American propaganda... NorthKoreans have access to internet routed through Chinese servers, it's simply western propaganda that paint others weird

Typical US media or mainstream media give you the illusion that Iran is under very strict sanction and though regime ... But there are several Business to Business Transaction conduct accross many platform under US nose and Iran is doing quite fine... A picture attached is that of an Iranian B2B group one of the countless ones they conduct International trade with

you can't be a hacker, nuclear scientist , Missile lunching weapon maker and not have far better education and standard of living US portrays , they even went low to call them grass and tree bark eater

not media propaganda oga
There are many of them that escaped
Go to Ted some of them that escaped are talking about the horrible experience they are having
I must tell you that you will cry watching their stories
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Topstrong01: 6:03am On Sep 10, 2022
I'm selling my Samsung note 9,Very neat n working perfectly.....but the rear camera lens/glass is broken

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Topstrong01: 6:04am On Sep 10, 2022
I'm selling my Samsung note 9,Very neat n working perfectly.....but the rear camera lens/glass is broken. You can call or whatsapp me on 07036705275

Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Chopcy29: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2022
solmus:

My brother all this things are European and American propaganda... NorthKoreans have access to internet routed through Chinese servers, it's simply western propaganda that paint others weird

Typical US media or mainstream media give you the illusion that Iran is under very strict sanction and though regime ... But there are several Business to Business Transaction conduct accross many platform under US nose and Iran is doing quite fine... A picture attached is that of an Iranian B2B group one of the countless ones they conduct International trade with

you can't be a hacker, nuclear scientist , Missile lunching weapon maker and not have far better education and standard of living US portrays , they even went low to call them grass and tree bark eater

You are the talking trash cos since I’ve been a child I have been hearing bad rumors from that side of the world and you want to tell me since then non of them have had the chance to refute it with prove?
Re: Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea by Dynmyt: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Vianna:
Honorable mentions

In 2013, Kim Jong Un released a list of haircuts that people in the country are allowed. There are 28 (18 for women, 10 for men) state-approved hairstyles that people can keep.

Tourists visiting the country have to deposit their phones and computers and are allowed to take them back only before returning. Guides accompany tourists who must religiously follow the what guards say.

Falling asleep in a meeting while Kim speaks could fetch a capital punishment. North Korean defence minister Hyon Yong-chol was executed in 2015 with an anti-aircraft gun in front of over 100 people for having fallen asleep during one of Kim Jong Un's events.
One sleepy old man comes to mind sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) / Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) / Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.