Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? (1580 Views)

Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Beckysexy(f): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
ZIINI:
Nigerian girls of nowadays are so hunger take a look at those stupid girls comments
Op go use am buy pepper soup with two chill origin
Enjoy life no one knows his or her last moment
You're stupid.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by MickzyDonald: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
I have 4k with me. No phone, no laptop or good clothing. What do you advise i do with it??
lemme give u good odds
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Xclusiveme: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
MickzyDonald:

lemme give u good odds

Please gimme
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Beckysexy:

You're stupid.
And you're mad
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by seedorfy134(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
I get sure 5 odd for tomorrow game.... U can double the money and be cool
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Beckysexy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
ZIINI:

And you're mad
Broke ass Idiot
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Beckysexy:

Broke ass Idiot
Ehn see me see wahala kettle calling the pot black ode grin
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Beckysexy(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2020
ZIINI:

Ehn see me see wahala kettle calling the pot black ode grin
Mumu
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Onuhgabriel(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abeg find one bc
4 top of 5h making total of 2k
2 trouser of 5h total 1k
keep d rest 1k for reference purpose

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by KingCassy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
mhizoma:
you can save it to get phone

What did he create this topic with? Ooh dey give advise to person wey dey find attention grin

BTW 042 kwenu cheesy
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by mhizoma(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
KingCassy:

What did he create this topic with? Ooh dey give advise to person wey dey find attention grin

BTW 042 kwenu cheesy

lol just dropping my 2cents
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Akanimoh113(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
I have 4k with me. No phone, no laptop or good clothing. What do you advise i do with it??

This would be my Advice for you
You have 4k, Keep it.
You don't have a Phone nor Laptop nor Good Clothing.
Still keep the money, Helps on the way.

I won't say we have the Same thoughts but I'd say we have Goals to achieve, even our parents cannot provide for our every needs.

I myself need a Phone (A Smartphone)
It goes Gradually before one gets himself a Laptop and Sponsor for his Clothing.

God no go shame us
Helps on the Way bro
Just Savesmiley
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Akanimoh113:

This would be my Advice for you
You have 4k, Keep it.
You don't have a Phone nor Laptop nor Good Clothing.
Still keep the money, Helps on the way.

I won't say we have the Same thoughts but I'd say we have Goals to achieve, even our parents cannot provide for our every needs.

I myself need a Phone (A Smartphone)
It goes Gradually before one gets himself a Laptop and Sponsor for his Clothing.

God no go shame us
Helps on the Way bro
Just Savesmiley
Thanks for the advice bro. Glad to know someone has the same need as me. It's gonna be better at the end.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Akanimoh113(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Thanks for the advice bro. Glad to know someone has the same need as me. It's gonna be better at the end.

Yes bro it's gonna be better at the end
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Kris25: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Go chop na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Thinks She's Being #savage Not Knowing She's Doing Herself {PHOTOS} / Our Wife!! Our Wife!!! / . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.