Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! (559 Views)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
my younger brother that applied for electrical and electronic engineering in unijos,was given vietenary medicine and surgery today,his obviously not happy infact the guy is depress now,

please how lucrative is vet medicine in nigeria,his 23 now and he doesn't want to write another jamb again
Re: Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! by immortalcrown(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Johndagr8t:
my younger brother that applied for electrical and electronic engineering in unijos,was given vietenary medicine and surgery today,his obviously not happy infact the guy is depress now,

please how lucrative is vet medicine in nigeria,his 23 now and he doesn't want to write another jamb again
No program (course) is lucrative on its own in Nigeria. The lucrativity depends on the person's skills and connection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
First of all Congratulations to him.. He should get off that depressed state and cheer up cos life has its own way of pushing us to where we're destined to be...
Re: Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
First of all Congratulations to him.. He should get off that depressed state and cheer up cos life has its own way of pushing us to where we're destined to be...

to him the course is too hard and not lucrative
Re: Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! by advanceDNA: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Engineering prospects are offered courses like physics, physics with electronic, as option.

Medical and pharmacy prospects are offered vet medicine, physiotherapy, physiology, biochemistry and anatomy, etc as options.....

Which kind of university offers veterinary medicine to an applicant who chose electronic engineering ?
Re: Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! by Bluezy13(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
John, take the course, prepare yourself out of Nigeria while studying the course.

Almost every household has dogs outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! by Obnoxious2001(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Johndagr8t:

Chairman take the course, then plan how to switch later.

But since he has interest in electronics /electrical(he can learn this things outside school. Am a marine engineering student and my hobby is electrical electronics. I have taught myself everything I know on analog electronics and an still learning) he can use the know he has from medicine to become a biomedical electronics engineer. The transition is not too difficult.

Just one or 2 professional exams and he can be called an electrical engineer.

Initially when I got admission, my area of focus was shipwright (it's under naval arch.) but Wetin my eyes see, I just advice my self and switch to E.T.O (electro technical officer).

Let me give you a tip, why not he take G&C certification he acquires real skills as he learns.

But the money no b moi moi grin

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Cheating Is Not A Deal Breaker. My Father Had 27 Wives (video) / Bank Staffs Seen Scaling A Fence As They Run From Angry Customers (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.