Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm (1836 Views)

Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm / Check Out The Easiest Way To Bring A Girl To Orgasm(+18) / Should Sex Drive Also Be A Major Factor When Considering Compatibility/Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yes! I got your attention, so i will try to make it worthwhile.

I'm not a doctor, but have about 5years of research put into sexual matters - so, i can still say a couple of things.

Here is a question i have once thought about and sure you may have asked yourself

Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm?

The answer is

NO

In fact, not every sexual activity has to lead to a climax - and it is not always the fault of the man or woman.

When this happens, orgasm should not be faked or forced - instead, pre-intimacy and communication should be encouraged.

It is for this reason some married couples practise a routine-like MAINTENANCE SEX.

They do not dwell on having the craziest of orgasms and have sex for other reasons like:

- keeping their sexual drive stable
- reducing chances of infidelity
- child bearing
- to strengthen relationship etc

So, whenever you decide to get intimate with that someone - relax and understand that it's normal if you don't orgasm !
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Do you agree with me? Or have any addition, subtraction

Drop it here
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Well, without orgasms there's no satisfaction. So sex must always lead to orgasm.

For me though, I have lots of sex and lots of orgasms but I don't ejaculate; and that's because I've mastered the tantric technique for non-ejaculatory orgasm wink

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Orgasm is usually the peak of sexual satisfaction and not the baseline.

A simple caressing alone can bring some level of satisfaction - although, we all have different sexual appetites.

PS: your technique needs to be studied grin

ReluctantAdult:
Well, without orgasms there's no satisfaction. So sex must always lead to orgasm.

For me though, I have lots of sex and lots of orgasms but I don't ejaculate; and that's because I've mastered the tantra technique for non-ejaculatory orgasm wink
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Orgasm is usually the peak of sexual satisfaction and not the baseline.

A simple caressing alone can bring some level of satisfaction - although, we all have different sexual appetites.

PS: your technique needs to be studied grin

I agree. We all have different sexual appetites and some of us are starving lions cheesy

It is worth it though cool

2 Likes

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Liposure: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Cumming after organism is a great gain

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin exactly!

ReluctantAdult:
I agree. We all have different sexual appetites and some of us are starving lions cheesy

It is worth it though cool
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Definitely, it may happen before or without orgasm though

Liposure:
Cumming after organism is a great gain
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Getting responses from guys so far

Let me also add that women orgasm too, would love to get a comment from a lady
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yes but I'll rather stick to whatever StacyO thinks about this

ReluctantAdult:

For me though, I have lots of sex and lots of orgasms but I don't ejaculate; and that's because I've mastered the tantric technique for non-ejaculatory orgasm wink
wait you said wah What's your technique?

2 Likes

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
I can understand, thanks for speaking up

PS: who's StacyO?

ThreeEyedRaven:
Yes but I'll rather stick to whatever StacyO thinks about this

wait you said wah What's your technique?
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

PS: who's StacyO?

An extremely wise, intelligent and beautiful creature from another planet smiley
You'd love to meet her I guarantee more than GTBank cheesy

Warning angry : on no account are you allowed to even crush on her, she's taken !! angry

2 Likes

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Ever8090: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2020
If I no orgasm wetin I gain...?..I dey orgasm by just watching her remove her pant...

2 Likes

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Omowunmikay(f): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2020
Women orgasm too..

2 Likes

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Definitely

Omowunmikay:
Women orgasm too..
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Lol, orgasm is usually the peak of sexual pleasure

Watching a lady remove her pant may give some sort of pleasure, but not a climax!

Ever8090:
If I no orgasm wetin I gain...?..I dey orgasm by just watching her remove her pant...

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Sixfeetbelle: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

You orgasm but you don't ejaculate? Isn't ejaculation the same as orgasm for men?

I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You orgasm but you don't ejaculate? Isn't ejaculation the same as orgasm for men?

I'm confused.
Orgasm in males kind of go with ejaculation, but you can have orgasms without ejaculating and it takes training and technique to be able to separate the two.

When you master the technique, you can orgasm as many times as you want without ejaculating. I do it every time and I last like, forever during sex.
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Sixfeetbelle: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Orgasm in males kind of go with ejaculation, but you can have orgasms without ejaculating and it takes training and technique to be able to separate the two.

When you master the technique, you can orgasm as many times as you want without ejaculating. I do it every time and I last forever.

Wow. I'm surprised by this information. Never knew they were separate events.

You learn new things everyday.

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Wow. I'm surprised by this information. Never knew they were separate events.

You learn new thing everyday.
It's not common knowledge though and not many men can do it. But it's something that's been done since a long time ago in Tantric sex.
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Sixfeetbelle: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
It's not common knowledge though and not many men can do it. But it's something that's been done since a long time ago in Tantric sex.

I see.

So let me ask, does cum/precum come out when you orgasm but don't ejaculate, thus meaning you can still get a woman pregnant without ejaculating or am I just confusing myself further?

2 Likes

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2020
There is a way a guy can orgasm without ejaculating - but that is usually not needed.

Sometimes it may indicate a health problem - and may not be safe to practise voluntarily.

Some men are able to retain semen and not pass it out, but this may cause it to leak into the bladder and come out in urine.

Sixfeetbelle:

I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Sixfeetbelle: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
There is a way a guy can orgasm without ejaculating - but that is usually not needed.

Sometimes it may indicate a health problem - and may not be safe to practise voluntarily.

Some men are able to retain semen and not pass it out, but this may cause it to leak into the bladder and come out in urine.

Consider my mind officially blown.

3 Likes

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2020
This tantric method is best practised alone, and more common during masturbation.

If you wish to have sex with someone, it is very risky to trust your 'orgasm without ejaculating' technique.

This is because you can release semen without reaching an orgasm - it can come before you get to a climax!

More reasons why pull out method is a silly birth control method.

Sixfeetbelle:

I see.

So let me ask, does cum/precum come out when you orgasm but don't ejaculate, thus meaning you can still get a woman pregnant without ejaculating or am I just confusing myself further?

2 Likes

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I see.

Yeah, precums for sure. No cums if you are really good at it but a little drop if you're just starting out; mostly when your PC muscles aren't tight enough.

Precums have like a 0.0000001 spermatozoa content. Like precums are supposed to clear the way for the real cum so very little chances of containing spermatozoa.

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2020
To everyone viewing, please note that if you're a guy - ejaculating before orgasm is not always abnormal.

Orgasm is simply the peak of sexual pleasure and not all sexual activity must get to a climax!

The following can reduce your chances of intense orgasm during sex.

- Having very frequent sex (this gives your body less time to recover and get to that easy-to-stimulate state)

- Mood (if you're tired or sad, don't count on having orgasmic sex, it may not happen)

- Lack of communication (people orgasm for different reasons, not talking to your partner means you're most likely going to force or fake an orgasm)

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Mrscarter(f): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

An extremely wise, intelligent and beautiful creature from another planet smiley

Warning angry : on no account are you allowed to even crush on her, she's taken !! angry

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Mrscarter(f): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Ever8090:

grin

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Mrscarter(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Omowunmikay:
Women orgasm too..

Yeah. Our orgasm lasts longer than a males does. And we can orgasm repeatedly without a rest in between whereas men need that rest to get hard again.
I think sex can still be enjoyable if it's done right even without having an orgasm.
But the orgasm is the cherry on top of the ice cream lol

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2020
Very well said

I urge everyone to take note of this brilliant lady's input - spot on!

Mrscarter:

Yeah. Our orgasm lasts longer than a males does. And we can orgasm repeatedly without a rest in between whereas men need that rest to get hard again.
I think sex can still be enjoyable if it's done right even without having an orgasm.
But the orgasm is the cherry on top of the ice cream lol
Re: Q & A: Should Sex Always Lead To Orgasm by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

I'm flattered smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, What Is Your Opinion On Guys With Big Ears / Girlfriend Requested Money For Her Hair / Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.