Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? (1861 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
It happened to me and not a friend

I'm in a serious relationship with a lady for about 5 months now. From the beginning of the relationship until recently, they had regular communications with each other in form of WhatsApp chats everyday or phone calls when busy. They always replied each other's messages on WhatsApp without exception.

The problem now is that communications has reduced drastically from her end, for example she has not replied a message he sent to her on WhatsApp for one week now, which has never happened before. Also for like 2 weeks now she has not called him, and has not initiate any conversation with him which is very odd

The question now is, should he be worried or is it just the normal way that relationships slow down after a while? He has questioned her about it before, when it was not even this bad and her response was that she was busy. Thank you.

Modified

After reading the comments here and with everyone saying the same thing. I changed my approach and asked for her reasons for breaking up with me and she confirmed that the relationship is truly over. I'll try to stay away from relationships for now and focus on building my relationship with God. Nothing can be compared to the love of God. A big thank you to everyone that replied. We move on
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Zaheertyler(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
E just start

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Zonefree(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
They've left you behind, egbon cheesy

You'll experience peace of mind the day you realized there's nothing significant about Nigerian girls. Remove sex, they're just as useful as P in psychology.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Olunmercy56(f): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Be patience with plan B cool
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yea. Another dude within her vicinity taking up her time. Distance relationship sucks

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:
The question now is, should he be worried or is it just the normal way that relationships slow down after a while? He has questioned her about it before, when it was not even this bad and her response was that she was busy. Thank you.
So instead of your friend to go check up on the gal to make sure she is at least alright, all he is interested or concerned about is whether the relationship is still on or not? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Zonefree(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Yea. Another dude within her vicinity taking up her time. Distance relationship sucks
Distance relationship got nothing to do with this. If you like date a girl next door, as long as she's a Nigerian girl, something like this must occur. You girls suck at keeping a stable relationship!

8 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Distance relationship got nothing to do with this. If you like date a girl next door, as long as she's a Nigerian girl, something like this must occur. You girls suck at keeping a stable relationship!
Ain't that a bummer? Its well
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by GooodHardDick: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
The relationship has grown cold and she's tired of you already!

She has seen another guy who's now banging her pussy and she has zoomed her attention to the new guy. This is why you date Nigeria girls, u bang their pussies instead, then dump them and move on. Or better still friend zone her, in case you need her pussy again!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by oodua1stson: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:
I'm asking for advice on behalf of a friend

My friend is in a serious relationship with a lady for about 5 months now. From the beginning of the relationship until recently, they had regular communications with each other in form of WhatsApp chats everyday or phone calls when busy. They always replied each other's messages on WhatsApp without exception.

The problem now is that communications has reduced drastically from her end, for example she has not replied a message he sent to her on WhatsApp for one week now, which has never happened before. Also for like 2 weeks now she has not called him, and has not initiate any conversation with him which is very odd

lol she's no longer interested. Respect yourself and move on

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Truvelisback(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
His chat with her could be very poor and boring. The relationship is Oval not Over.
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by danietohbadt(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's not over yet, she only served him breakfast
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Brighton1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
They've left you behind, egbon cheesy

You'll experience peace of mind the day you realized there's nothing significant about Nigerian girls. Remove sex, they're just as useful as P in psychology.
Lol.. I swear you're very funny bro.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Dannyyoung26(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gbe body E...

After you trouble her for her inconsistencies, then she will come up with....
I'm sorry I don't think we can proceed.
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by DryMouth: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol!

This story reminds me of wen i was a mumu!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So instead of your friend to go check up on the gal to make sure she is at least alright, all he is interested or concerned about is whether the relationship is still on or not? undecided

You misunderstood me. After she stopped responding on WhatsApp, the guy called and she picked. The problem is that before, both of them initiate contact. And they communicated everyday. Now, only the guy initiates contact.
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Blunttruth: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:
I'm asking for advice on behalf of a friend

My friend is in a serious relationship with a lady for about 5 months now. From the beginning of the relationship until recently, they had regular communications with each other in form of WhatsApp chats everyday or phone calls when busy. They always replied each other's messages on WhatsApp without exception.

She is not busy, someone else is taking her attention. Never ignore your gut. I think he should give her some space. You will see the relationship will die a natural death. The relationship is still new u
You should be all over eachother now.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Blunttruth:

She is not busy, someone else is taking her attention. Never ignore your gut. I think he should give her some space. You will see the relationship will die a natural death. The relationship is still new they should be all over eachother now.

Thanks, that's what I plan to do.
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
danietohbadt:
It's not over yet, she only served him breakfast

The more I think about it, the more I think i've really been served breakfast.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Mcslize: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
2 weeks without communication? That's a total ghost mode.

The relationship will weaken if there is long lost of communication.
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:
You misunderstood me. After she stopped responding on WhatsApp, the guy called and she picked. The problem is that before, both of them initiate contact. And they communicated everyday. Now, only the guy initiates contact.
If your friend himself has genuine interest in the relationship then he should investigate to find out what exactly is behind the lady not returning his calls, else he should move on and maybe make it clear to his next catch that she must call him every so often in order for the relationship to be considered active. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by danietohbadt(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:

Haaaa! na you
I thought you said your friend?

So na you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:
So it isn't a friend but you, and you are in fact insecure in what you claim to be a relationship? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Nicepoker(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yeah it has to be your friend.Tell us the truth so we know how to help you. Things like this you need coded 411.
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Nonexisting: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Your friend and you have all these details about the relationship. Oga, stop deceiving yourself thinking you're deceiving us. The vaginarian doesn't take you serious. To her, you're just another stupid dick flooding her WhatsApp with stupid messages. Go and make good use of your time, stop constituting nuisance to yourself and to people's daughters.

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So it isn't a friend but you, and you are in fact insecure in what you claim to be a relationship? undecided

Yeah, I was trying to avoid personal attacks, i just wanted to know different people's opinions.

What do you mean by insecure?
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nonexisting:
Your friend and you have all these details about the relationship. Oga, stop deceiving yourself thinking you're deceiving us. The vaginarian doesn't take you serious. To her, you're just another stupid dick flooding her WhatsApp with stupid messages. Go and make good use of your time, stop constituting nuisance to yourself and to people's daughters.

This is exactly why I said it happened to a friend.

See all the insults you gave me because I asked for advice.
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:
Yeah, I was trying to avoid personal attacks, i just wanted to know different people's opinions.

What do you mean by insecure?
Well, just cause she has not called in weeks and you leaped to assuming the relationship over? undecided

A confident person will at least check in on her to know exactly what is going on and ask her that question directly, not seek the opinion of random folks many of whom are not even emotionally mature to begin with. undecided

What do you need? The truth or suppositions? If truth, confront her for yourself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
Yeah it has to be your friend.Tell us the truth so we know how to help you. Things like this you need coded 411.

Lol. Oya tell me
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, just cause she has not called in weeks and you leaped to assuming the relationship over? undecided

A confident person will at least check in on her to know exactly what is going on and ask her that question directly, not seek the opinion of random folks many of whom are not even emotionally mature to begin with. undecided

What do you need? The truth or suppositions? If truth, confront her for yourself. undecided

I already questioned her about it when it wasn't even this bad and her response was that she was busy. I don't think that works here though, because my last message to her on WhatsApp was "good morning" . If she had time to update her status then i don't think it's wrong to assume that she should have had the time to respond to good morning in the past one week.

I've not concluded though. I'm just preparing my mind for the worst.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:
I already questioned her about it when it wasn't even this bad and her response was that she was busy. I don't think that works here though, because my last message to her on WhatsApp was "good morning" . If she had time to update her status then i don't it's wrong to assume that she should have had the time to respond to good morning in the past one week.

I've not concluded though. I'm just preparing my mind for the worst.
Is this a long distance relationship or something that you can't go check her up for yourself? undecided
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is this a long distance relationship or something that you can't go check her up for yourself? undecided

Yeah, long distance

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend. Hookup Babes Stay Away From Me / Recipe For A Succesful Relationship / Discrimination Against Edo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.