Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her (2367 Views)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Sadflup: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Please don't mind my English �.
Have been datin dis gal 4 almost a year + now the problem now is I'm a kinda introvert or should I say ambivert and this is really affectin me bcuz my gf is extrovert she loves bein wit d crowd which I don't like have told many things bt it seems that just part of her d worst is her mother owns a provision store so she always sell and men always come buy stuff from then even sit there drink and smoke, each time I pass there and I see this customers just like she always tell me I feel very angry bcuz I feel she must have a toaster among them , her parents and my parents knows about our relationship but I don't really trust her mum . Right now we are having sum issues I told her she should mind d dat she smile wit customers that I don't really like it . I don't know if I can really continue like this I need advice this is a girl I have plans in marrying I don't know if I'm the 1 over reacting or something else i"m thinkin of dumping her bcuz I don't trust her and also for my peace of mind bt b4 I do anything I just need advice , I understand there's no perfect woman bt I can't settle for less.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by chatinent: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2020
n
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by dingbang(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2020
I just think you are over reacting. Nobody will settle for an insecure person so dont think you are the one that is dumping, she dumped you long ago

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Justkatty(f): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2020
I think you having trust issue here...... If you aren't ok with her helping her mom, get her a job so you won't get to be seeing the unseen everytime and employ a sale person for her mom and be paying the person.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by LawLab247: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Ok
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Soulmender: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2020
To be sincere bro, you're overreacting, your girl is just living her normal life. Aside from your insecurities, have you seen or had any reason to doubt her love and loyalty?
Besides she helps her mom in attending to customers so you don't expect her to be frowning at her customers.. Just imagine you go to a store to buy something and the shop keepers comes at you with a mean face, how will you feel?

On the part of having many admirers, guts must go after a girl, no matter how ugly or beautiful she is.

You just have to start disturbing yourself and give that innocent girl some breathing space cuz it seems you're choking her with your insecurities.

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by doggedfighter(f): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2020
An insecure man.
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Lecturebidz(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Sadflup:
Have been datin dis gal 4 almost a year + now the problem now is I'm a kinda introvert or should I say ambivert and this is really affectin me bcuz my gf is extrovert she loves bein wit d crowd which I don't like have told many things bt it seems that just part of her d worst is her mother owns a provision store so she always sell and men always come buy stuff from then even sit there drink and smoke, each time I pass there and I see this customers just like she always tell me I feel very angry bcuz I feel she must have a toaster among them , her parents and my parents knows about our relationship but I don't really trust her mum . Right now we are having sum issues I told her she should mind d dat she smile wit customers that I don't really like it . I don't know if I can really continue like this I need advice this is a girl I have plans in marrying I don't know if I'm the 1 over reacting or something else i"m thinkin of dumping her bcuz I don't trust her and also for my peace of mind bt b4 I do anything I just need advice , I understand there's no perfect woman bt I can't settle for less.
A man's gut feeling is 99.99% right in every situation, don't listen to those saying you're insecure, follow your gut feeling.
How can you even be thinking of marrying someone you don't trust? Some guys sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Uzomacharles: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2020
That's why I hate close distance relationship
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
I just think you are over reacting. Nobody will settle for an insecure person so dont think you are the one that is dumping, she dumped you long ago
That's true, he should dump her. If not everyday Na vex . besides all I see is an insecure man.
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Intoboy(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2020
If you like tell her to stay indoor always and not go anywhere,one random dude will still enter and Bleep her...dis bitches ain't loyal

6 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Brunosamel(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2020
You are introvert and you are already planning to be like that in the long run, you have trust issues, insecure, attention sensitive, low self esteem, work on yourself bro and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by shortgun(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2020
You are not insecure or over-reacting.
Any girl that is constantly exposed to any environment full of men will eventually get loose with some or one of them....be it in a school,in a bus, a market place,club..e.t.c
As time goes on she will start getting comfortable and craving the presence and attention from some members of the group or a member of the group.
Once this happens..she won't even know when she remove pant grin
Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about this.... it's a natural flow.

The only way out is, you make yourself a member of that group she's constantly interacting with.

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Holumhidey(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2020
You mumu sha

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by SEGLIZ: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Sadflup:

you nothing but a jealous type, check this line of yours 'each time I pass there and I see this customers just like she always tell me I feel very angry bcuz I feel she must have a toaster among them.' have a hundred + 1 ladies to you will sure behave this way.
first and foremost free yourself of this jealous spirit of yours so as to find peace. rather you catch your partner or spouse red handed and part ways than dying silently snooping him or her around while nothing is in the offing.
no lady enjoy an insecure and jealous partner in either side male or female. better settle into the relationship while it lasted. she is committed to you so cut her a slack than cut her off people.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Iceyjayz: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Let her go then
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Oga you're an insecure man and therefore not fit for a relationship let alone marriage.
Biko visit olosho joints at the moment until you are ready.
Next topic pleeeease. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Nicklaus619(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Bro, am a grown ass dude, but if am a woman, I wouldn't date a guy like you, men whats that for?

You over reacting bro, lemme tell you, It's normal when guys bugs your woman and make advances at her, after all she's a woman and beautiful as such it's normal when she get plenty people crushing on her.

Each time I take my girl out on a date and when I make a little move just to pee or grab something, I will come back to see one dude singing luv tells to her grin, I will just smile and the guy will excuse us.

Lols, I like it like that, she's my girlfriend and as such there should be some element of trust,

Try and take some maturity pills bro, if you continue like this, u may end up being depressed should u find a chat between him and one random guy grin.
Loosen up brah it will do you a lot of good, no girl will be comfortable dating someone with this your kinda attitude, it's irritating to be honest. cool
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by 2dice01: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Wonders

She should mind how she smile with customers grin

As her Alpha and Omega abi

Bros you are so insecured
Just leave her alone when you grow some balls

Then start dating again

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Sonnobax15(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2020
you've been fvcking without our advice..but now you're having problem,you want our help.......e no go work..
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by proclinician: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Oga you have serious problems oo. The first day I flew in an airplane the way the air hostess smiled at me, I felt like she has given me a green light to go and wait for her in the toilet for a quickie. What am I saying? It's just courtesy. Ever since that day I look forward to seeing that air hostess again each time I come around and that way, she has charmed me and her company is making sales. That's particularly what your girl is doing to her customers. It's called simple courtesy. If she has other motives, the son of man has no idea.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2020
You shouldn't have problem with her smiling to customers, cause if I go and buy something somewhere and the attender is frowning at me I won't go back there again to buy something.
If she assure you that she won't mix pleasure with the way she attend to customers then it no problem.
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2020
proclinician:
Oga you have serious problems oo. The first day I flew in an airplane the way the air hostess smiled at me, I felt like she has given me a green light to go and wait for her in the toilet for a quickie. What am I saying? It's just courtesy. Ever since that day I look forward to seeing that air hostess again each time I come around and that way, she has charmed me and her company is making sales. That's particularly what your girl is doing to her customers. It's called simple courtesy. If she has other motives, the son of man has no idea.
One reason why I can't wife those air hostess's
Their smile and kind gesture to customers is more than enough although their doing their job but a man that is insecure will take it for something else grin
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by proclinician: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2020
ZIINI:

One reason why I can't wife those air hostess's
Their smile and kind gesture to customers is more than enough although their doing their job but a man that is insecure will take it for something else grin

Correct
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by talktrue1234: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Baba you better give yourself some breathing space, she is an human being too, she has her own life to live.
If you are complaining like this because of this kind of thing that is not even an issue how do you expect people dating girls that are working in a male dominated office to behave. Baba take some chill pill and don't give yourself hypertension.

If you can't trust her, leave her. Life is short
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by duduade: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Just waste five seconds reading this childish story...

People be warned...

Ooooops we all wasted sef
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by ZinoFasisi: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2020
The earlier u end it, the better for u
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Sadflup:
My guy don't listen to anybody telling u that ur overreacting or insecure. That's all bs. Most girls who work bars are not to be trusted because even the decent ones give in with time n the right temptation. Give her the benefit of a doubt tho and don't be in a haste to make decisions. Just watch her closely and trust ur guts 100%... Its not easy for her to be around Hot n high n sometimes handsome n more comfortable dudes who throw in some cash gifts once once all the damn time while playing nice because customers need to be treated right to keep them oming over the bar. Why do u say u don't trust the mum? Is she using her to drag in more male customers? Or is she codedly using her for that other business?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by padi94(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Dump her and move on... no relationship works with mistrust, you're both not compatible to each other. In the future you will accuse her of infidelity whether right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by nzube25779: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2020
The earlier iran end it, the better for iran
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by Exjoker(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2020
Op you're been paranoid and you also have trust issues. I am not saying you should trust her completely but if she is going to be your wife in the future as you claim then you need to learn to trust her.
Understand that she is a business woman and all businessmen most have a good customers relationship. This involves smiling and even flirting with their customers. Except you are sure she is cheating then there is not need to over react.
...but upon all I have said if she is a bartender who attend to customers in a bear-joint, my brother run for your life o. You are only wasting your time. Those girls have nothing less than 20 boyfriends at a time.
But the greatest advice I am going to give you is to leave the girl alone if you are finding it hard to trust her. This will go a long way in curtailing future regrets and wahalas...
Re: I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her by LadySarah: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Yesoo. After 4 yrs you suddenly y noticed she smiles at customers and is an extrovert.another pathetic excuse to bailout!

Sir, you should drop her now so as to stop wasting more of her time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses / 25-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-year-old Lady Dumped Him / Choose One Out Of These Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.