Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (64621 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2020
livingchrist:
I cant help you pain, deal with it.
So after all these many talks, death is not total annihilation, something survives death, interesting.
I thought your friend said nothing survives death, that when a man dies everything about him go out of existence so what is Jehovah destroying again in the lake of fire?
But again, you summersualted by saying the spirit of man survives death, good! So the spirit of Jesus did not die right?
So what died when Jesus died?
The jargons you wrote there does not even come close.
Human being can only kill the body not soul, so Jesus body died not his soul right?
So therefore it is the body that experiences resurrection.

I m sure you are drunk, jehovah witness dont know Jack about the bible, it should be the other way round, humble yourselves and go to real church to learn.

He said he wants to SCRUTINIZE what others believe. I am wondering what has he been doing all this while? Words are typed, they don't process it properly before sending it out. When it backfires the tune changed into something else. Like I told one of his brother here. What do you want to scrutinize in what he and his organization already called FALSE CHRISTIANS and FALSE TEACHINGS. It is the same false teachings they source materials from. Same false teachers explained Scriptures they cited themselves grin grin grin grin

What was the outcome.......

So if you're not satisfied with the answer, take your leave my guy. Nobody came here to start convincing or teaching you. grin grin grin

I am still laughing to the CONVINCING or TEACHING

Go to the previous post you will see numerous post on HUMBLE yourself, learn from JWS they will teach you the Bible and not deceive you like pastorpreneurs. They even made fun of you using NOLLYWOOD grin grin grin

Nobody came here to start convincing or teaching you

What is the essence of the bragging and boasting initially when he is not ready to do the above? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

They caused their own misfortune! undecided

Jesus is the vine(tree) Jehovah is the one who planted the vine, the Apostles are the branches and the Christian congregations are the fruit! John 15:1-10

Whoever missed a single aspect of these setting can never be a Christian, such a person will just continue to wander around in different religious beliefs. This means for one to become a bonafide member of the Christian congregation you must subject yourself to this arrangement as Jehovah is the overall head, Jesus (under his father's authority) heads the congregation, the Apostles are Jesus' delegates working round the clock to cater for the spiritual well being of the whole body (congregation).

Therefore if each person feels he could connect directly to either Jehovah or Jesus without first subjecting to the teachings of the Apostles then the whole arrangement will be shattered, this is what Jesus meant when he said those who refused to remain in that arrangement will be scattered {Luke 11:23} of course each member of the Christian congregation is an imperfect son of Adam so there is bound to be errors but as a Body with Jesus leading us in the spirit each one is readjusted when the need arises! Galatians 2:11-14

What baffles all these unbelievers is how JWs easily correct, readjust one another as if the one talking is superior to the one taking correction, so they're puzzled because that's impossible in their own midst, they will rather continue to argue, insult, abuse and even curse one another and by the end of the day because they want to criticize JWs they'll hypocritically call themselves "brother" cheesy

We are Jehovah's Witnesses! We know that JEHOVAH is our God and Jesus is the son who is now a mighty spirit King directing his organization, the one and only little group Jesus is using to dispense spiritual food to all of us today is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, so if Maximus makes a statement that seems strange to any of JWs the first thing is to contact other brothers regarding the latest understanding on the matter before arguing at all because we all agreed that whatever the GB says is the final. Whoever can't subject himself/herself to this arrangement can try all other religions on planet earth, i'm 100% certain that such a person will never find a single person with whom he/she can share the same line of thought on sacred matters the way over 8,700,000 members of JWs are unitedly worshiping God in spirit and truth globally! John 4:24 compare to John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10 smiley

To all the bolded, why CHRISTIANS and not Jehovah's witness. You can't be using a cursed and bastardized name to buttress your point. grin grin grin

What baffles all these unbelievers is how JWs easily correct, readjust one another as if the one talking is superior to the one taking correction

What baffles other CHRISTIANS you called UNBELIEVERS is how you keep yoking yourselves to them in consulting their numerous works and deeds you love to call FALSE TEACHINGS. Many of your LIBRARIES are stocked with these WORKS grin grin grin It equally baffles them many of the things you READJUSTED to are all what they had believed from time immemorial.

so they're puzzled because that's impossible in their own midst, they will rather continue to argue, insult, abuse and even curse one another

You and your brothers take the lead in this aspect too

and by the end of the day because they want to criticize JWs they'll hypocritically call themselves "brother

And by the end of the day because you and your brothers want to save face you won't accept you CONTRADICT one another rather you look elsewhere or go into the usual

1. show us a better performing GROUP.......if yours is better theirs is good not bad grin grin grin grin

2. Go out there and preach to others and bear fruits..................since your organization believes increase in numbers equals Gods blessing on your group and support you bear fruits grin grin grin grin grin. Then it means others too are BEARING fruits because you are aware of their numbers grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2020
DappaD:

I've already told you what I want to tell you. And that's the same answer any JW you meet out there will give to you.
So if you're not satisfied with the answer, take your leave my guy.
Nobody came here to start convincing or teaching you.

Jesus labelled them "workers of iniquity" Matthew 7:23

Thanks to God sincere, honest hearted, humble and obedient individuals can't fall into Satan's trap. They will always ask the question "which of all these groups claiming Christians is practicing Christianity exactly the same way the first century Christians did?"

Each critic just want to prove himself right in the name of Jesus, but Jehovah's Witnesses wants to be with the group that's practicing pure worship!

So if anyone does not want to be with us, it's OK he/she can join any other Church or better performing Christian groups. Period! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2020
Through with you! wink
achorladey:

To all the bolded, why CHRISTIANS and not Jehovah's witness. You can't be using a cursed and bastardized name to buttress your point. grin grin grin

What baffles all these unbelievers is how JWs easily correct, readjust one another as if the one talking is superior to the one taking correction

What baffles other CHRISTIANS you called UNBELIEVERS is how you keep yoking yourselves to them in consulting their numerous works and deeds you love to call FALSE TEACHINGS. Many of your LIBRARIES are stocked with these WORKS grin grin grin It equally baffles them many of the things you READJUSTED to are all what they had believed from time immemorial.

so they're puzzled because that's impossible in their own midst, they will rather continue to argue, insult, abuse and even curse one another

You and your brothers take the lead in this aspect too

and by the end of the day because they want to criticize JWs they'll hypocritically call themselves "brother

And by the end of the day because you and your brothers want to save face you won't accept you CONTRADICT one another rather you look elsewhere or go into the usual

1. show us a better performing GROUP.......if yours is better theirs is good not bad grin grin grin grin

2. Go out there and preach to others and bear fruits..................since your organization believes increase in numbers equals Gods blessing on your group and support you bear fruits grin grin grin grin grin. Then it means others too are BEARING fruits because you are aware of their numbers grin grin grin grin grin

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020
achorladey:

Judas is a good name but what comes to people's heart when they hear it is Betrayal
Yahoo is just an electronic mail, but it was attributed to fraud now
You could say all these names have been bastardized; but, that doesn't stop the original meaning of those words

Even if the 'Christain' name have been bastardized by the man-made doctrines and pagan worship in the Christendom; It exists the original pure form of christainity among people WITNESSING FOR JEHOVAH in LOVE, JOY AND PEACE cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2020
haddeylium:

Judas is a good name but what comes to people's heart when they hear it Betrayal
You could say all these names have been bastardized; but, that doesn't stop the original meaning of those words

Even if the 'Christain' name have been bastardized by the man-made doctrines and pagan worship in the Christendom; It exists the original pure form of christainity amoong people WITNESSING FOR JEHOVAH in LOVE, JOY AND PEACE cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even if the 'Christain' name have been bastardized by the man-made doctrines and pagan worship in the Christendom

I hope you can see where the problem lies in what was in bold and I know Jehovah's witness don't involve themselves in man made doctrines grin grin grin grin

It exists in the original pure form of Christianity among people called JWs because you say so grin grin grin grin grin grin but for other Christian denominations you tageed CHRISTENDOM it doesn't grin grin grin grin exist in pure form.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I have quoted God's word regarding the spirit Jesus committed into his father's hand but if you don't agree no wahala, go out there and make disciples for your God. We know the disciples of our own Master, Lord and King through one single feature ~ they are ever ready to listen and agree with one another on sacred matters.
So if you and i disagree it simply means we are not worshipers of the same God, Period! cheesy
Are you just realizing it ? We do not worship the same God.
Even before Jehovah witness came to existence, Christians have going on evangelism.

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you can see where the problem lies in what was in bold and I know Jehovah's witness don't involve themselves in man made doctrines grin grin grin grin

Yes! you're right' cheesy
And keep wallowing in itttt wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2020
haddeylium:

Yes! you're right' cheesy
And keep wallowing in itttt wink

grin grin grin noted
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2020
haddeylium:

Judas is a good name but what comes to people's heart when they hear it is Betrayal

Even if the 'Christain' name have been bastardized by the man-made doctrines and pagan worship in the Christendom; It exists the original pure form of christainity among people WITNESSING FOR JEHOVAH in LOVE, JOY AND PEACE cheesy

Tell a law enforcement agency in any country of the world "that person is a Christian" and see if that changes anything, but just say "that person is one of Jehovah's Witnesses" and observe the special treatment.
I was in another country far away in Europe when a lady came to make a report and my colleagues were preparing to go and investigate but then she said something that weakened all my colleagues "accused is one of Jehovah's Witnesses" then my colleagues who were formally prepared to move sat down again and began asking the complainant series of questions. The complaint ended in advice for the lady who came to launch the complaint! undecided
That was the first time i realized that even the law enforcement agencies fear that name "Jehovah's Witnesses" my colleagues were asking the lady who came to launch the complaint "are you sure she's one of Jehovah's Witnesses?"
My German colleague told me "Jehovah's Witnesses know all the facets of the law, it's like they includes it in their lectures, scarcely can you find them wanting in anything having to do with the law"
It was later after i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses several years that i realized how true Paul's word at Galatians 5:22-23, most importantly the last statement!

"On the other hand the fruitage of the spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL against such there is no law" smiley

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2020
livingchrist:
Even before Jehovah witness came to existence Christians have going on evangelism.

The bolded is laughable! cheesy

Before Jehovah's Witnesses came to existence! cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2020
livingchrist:
Even before Jehovah witness came to existence, Christians have going on evangelism.

All the servant of the only true God 'Jehovah' are witnesses longg (Isaiah 43:10-12)
Centuries past, Noah, Abraham, Sarah, Moses, David, and others joined this “great cloud of witnesses.” (Hebrews 11:4–12:1) in the same line of thought.

Jesus is a Jehovah's witness too (Revelation 3:14)
He bear thorough witness of this name (Jo 18:37)

In Christ imitation as a genuine followers, we're bearing witness of God's name 'Jehovah' as a Jehovah's witnesses

Filter your words carefully wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
DappaD:

See, mature and reasonable men should be able to have that occasional “agree to disagree” stance when concluding their dialogues. It's not by force for either side to accept the beliefs of the other party.

So with reference to the bolded, what makes you think that any of Jehovah's Witnesses want to have a conversation with you in the first place?
Isn't it glaring from your recent comments today that you're just trying to get our attention?

Because if you truly are satisfied with what you know and are minding your business carefully, you won't wander off into JW territory, lol, and begin hurling stones against us since nobody invited you here in the first place.

I promise you I don't care for your attention. I chose not to address any of you in my comments. I spoke to others that I believed share my respect for the Bible. I did make bold reference to you people because it was about you that we were discussing. If any of you wished to defend against the things I said about you, you were free to offer a rebuttal. I entertain such things as long as I can do so respectfully and decently. If you did not want to rebut, that was fine, since I only wanted to provide support to these people I just mentioned.

As for JW territory, I wonder what makes any of you think that a thread you create on Nairaland is your territory. This is public domain. It's like a park bench or a town hall. It's open to everybody. If you come to a park and set up on a bench to commit murder, you don't tell those passing by to mind their own business. If you are telling lies against God in a public domain like a thread on Nairaland, you don't say that it is JW territory and I should mind my business. Besides, I am a pastor-teacher, so the Bible is my business. If I join any conversation about the Bible, I'm actually minding my business by doing so. So, you really aren't making any sense in your protest.

As for "agree to disagree," as my last paragraph said, I totally agree. I discuss with anyone who is willing to be decent and respectful in conversation. We don't have to agree on anything, but we certainly have to not abuse each other. When people get abusive toward me, I may choose to avoid talking with them, but there is no guarantee that I will avoid coming into conversations in which they are involved. They are, after all, not the only ones on Nairaland.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
achorladey:

You really try, words well placed.

Thank you!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I'm telling you authoritatively that you'll never find a single person who will share your beliefs unless you just keep quiet and let your gibberish rotten inside you.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses were given the work by Jesus to make disciples in this end time, so if you choose to criticize or oppose them you will never find peace in any religious gathering because we are living in the end time when the spirit of disobedience is possessing everyone.
Even in the church where you worship you'll notice that you are ashamed to mention the name of your church because you're not sure of what they're teaching you there so you can't defend what you Church teaches like Jehovah's Witnesses Organization where a JW in Africa, a JW in Australia, a JW in America, a JW in Europe, a JW in Asian and any other place all have the same line of thought regarding doctrine! John 17:20-23 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3 smiley

I don't believe that I ever told you that I was looking for people who share my beliefs. I discuss with all kinds of people on this platform. The only demand that I make of interlocutors is common human decency. If a person can't be decent in conversation, I try to avoid them. I'm fine with not being agreed with. After all, Paul did say that not all those who are spiritually mature agree concerning everything (Philippians 3:15).

As for keeping quiet, not only can I not do so, especially not at your own behest, isn't it interesting that the same group of people who carry themselves as though the whole world is out to murder them is the one trying to muzzle others? First, your student wants to fight his neighbor because the person called to his children, and now you want to shut me up because you can't stand me. Your own words are finding you out.

LOL @ being afraid to name my church. That you either don't know or don't believe that I learn where I say I learn is not my fault. I don't owe you the information and I haven't hidden it either. I have no interest in persuading you to believe that I am what I say I am or that I do what I say I do. Believe what you want or don't, if you prefer. It's not my problem.

As for Jehovah's Witnesses, you're a cult of liars. You're all deluded. And you will all end up in the Lake of Fire, if you do not repent and believe in Jesus Christ, God Who became Man to die for the sins of the world and who was resurrected in an eternal, perfect, glorious body for our justification. You can also believe that or not, as you prefer. Not believing it is not going to make it false.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
haddeylium:

All the servant of the only true God 'Jehovah' are witnesses longg (Isaiah 43:10-12)
Centuries past, Noah, Abraham, Sarah, Moses, David, and others joined this “great cloud of witnesses.” (Hebrews 11:4–12:1) in the same line of thought.

Jesus is a Jehovah's witness too (Revelation 3:14)
He bear thorough witness of this name (Jo 18:37)

In Christ imitation as a genuine followers, we're bearing witness of God's name 'Jehovah' as a Jehovah's witnesses

Filter your words carefully wink

Just imagine "before Jehovah's Witnesses"

And who was the first Jehovah's Witnesses to walk the earth? Abel! Hebrew 11:4

Abeg my brother they just feel like arguing with JWs, they don't know anything! smiley

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

I don't believe that I ever told you that I was looking for people who share my beliefs. I discuss with all kinds of people on this platform. The only demand that I make of interlocutors is common human decency. If a person can't be decent in conversation, I try to avoid them. I'm fine with not being agreed with. After all, Paul did say that not all those who are spiritually mature agree concerning everything (Philippians 3:15).

As for keeping quiet, not only can I not do so, especially not at your own behest, isn't it interesting that the same group of people who carry themselves as though the whole world is out to murder them is the one trying to muzzle others? First, your student wants to fight his neighbor because the person called to his children, and now you want to shut me up because you can't stand me. Your own words are finding you out.

LOL @ being afraid to name my church. That you either don't know or don't believe that I learn where I say I learn is not my fault. I don't owe you the information and I haven't hidden it either. I have no interest in persuading you to believe that I am what I say I am or that I do what I say I do. Believe what you want or don't, if you prefer. It's not my problem.

As for Jehovah's Witnesses, you're a cult of liars. You're all deluded. And you will all end up in the Lake of Fire, if you do not repent and believe in Jesus Christ, God Who became Man to die for the sins of the world and who was resurrected in an eternal, perfect, glorious body for our justification. You can also believe that or not, as you prefer. Not believing it is not going to make it false.

Oga we've heard you so thanks, can you now allow someone else to comment on the topic of discussion now? cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

I promise you I don't care for your attention. I chose not to address any of you in my comments. I spoke to others that I believed share my respect for the Bible. I did make bold reference to you people because it was about you that we were discussing. If any of you wished to defend against the things I said about you, you were free to offer a rebuttal. I entertain such things as long as I can do so respectfully and decently. If you did not want to rebut, that was fine, since I only wanted to provide support to these people I just mentioned.

As for JW territory, I wonder what makes any of you think that a thread you create on Nairaland is your territory. This is public domain. It's like a park bench or a town hall. It's open to everybody. If you come to a park and set up on a bench to commit murder, you don't tell those passing by to mind their own business. If you are telling lies against God in a public domain like a thread on Nairaland, you don't say that it is JW territory and I should mind my business. Besides, I am a pastor-teacher, so the Bible is my business. If I join any conversation about the Bible, I'm actually minding my business by doing so. So, you really aren't making any sense in your protest.

As for "agree to disagree," as my last paragraph said, I totally agree. I discuss with anyone who is willing to be decent and respectful in conversation. We don't have to agree on anything, but we certainly have to not abuse each other. When people get abusive toward me, I may choose to avoid talking with them, but there is no guarantee that I will avoid coming into conversations in which they are involved. They are, after all, not the only ones on Nairaland

Mention the name of your church if you're not ashamed of itwink

just kidding wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Oga we've heard you so thanks, can you now allow someone else to comment on the topic of discussion now? cheesy

Who is not commenting because of me?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
haddeylium:

just kidding wink

Of course you are.

But I wonder exactly why my church is of such great importance to you lot. Is the Bible not sufficient to demonstrate any errors in my arguments on this platform?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

grin grin grin grin grin I bet that question has no answer.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Of course you are.

But I wonder exactly why my church is of such great importance to you lot. Is the Bible not sufficient to demonstrate any errors in my arguments on this platform?

Perhaps you should ask, what is the essence of the name of the church others belong when all of them are called FALSE CHRISTIANS by the same person asking? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
haddeylium:

just kidding wink

He belongs to Jesus nah, the only Church that is causing trouble throughout the world is JWs any other Church is his Church! cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

I thought you told your friend you're not interested in chatting with JWs nah! cheesy

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

As for "agree to disagree," as my last paragraph said, I totally agree. I discuss with anyone who is willing to be decent and respectful in conversation. We don't have to agree on anything, but we certainly have to not abuse each other. When people get abusive toward me, I may choose to avoid talking with them, but there is no guarantee that I will avoid coming into conversations in which they are involved. They are, after all, not the only ones on Nairaland.

Lol. Spare me all of these please.
The MaxInDHouse you said you don't want to engage in a conversation with is the same person you're writing long epistle for. grin
Now that I know you're not a man of your word, nothing you say/have said can be taken seriously.

Oh LMAO, you said you're a “pastor-teacher” right? That means you have your own church right?
Can you please mention the name of your church, its stand on the ongoing topic and maybe invite one of your members to the thread let's see if you two won't contradict and even hurl insults at each other.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Of course you are.

Nah only JWs get name here o! cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Of course you are.

Deliverance was made possible for individual Israelites only because they were associated with a divinely established group and followed the direction of this group’s appointed leaders.

In Christ ministry on Earth, he gathered people together as his disciples and dealt with them as a group.He trusted the then group to the apostles to watch over.
God’s holy spirit came upon the disciples when they were together as a group.​—Acts 2:1-4.

God has always dealt with individual as an organized group!

So, which group do you belong?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin
DappaD:

Lol. Spare me all of these please.
The MaxInDHouse you said you don't want to engage in a conversation with is the same person you're writing long epistle for. grin
Now that I know you're not a man of your word, nothing you say/have said can be taken seriously.

Oh LMAO, you said you're a “pastor-teacher” right? That means you have your own church right?
Can you please mention the name of your church, its stand on the ongoing topic and maybe invite one of your members to the thread let's see if you two won't contradict and even hurl insults at each other.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
achorladey:

Perhaps you should ask, what is the essence of the name of the church others belong when all of them are called FALSE CHRISTIANS by the same person asking? grin grin grin

That is certainly valid.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
haddeylium:

Deliverance was made possible for individual Israelites only because they were associated with a divinely established group and followed the direction of this group’s appointed leaders.

In Christ ministry on Earth, he gathered people together as his disciples and dealt with them as a group.He trusted the then group to the apostles to watch over.
God’s holy spirit came upon the disciples when they were together as a group.​—Acts 2:1-4.

God has always dealt with individual as an organized group!

So, which group do you belong?

The one million dollar question! grin

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2020

Ihedinobi3:

As for Jehovah's Witnesses, you're a cult of liars. You're all deluded. And you will all end up in the Lake of Fire, if you do not repent

and believe in Jesus Christ, God Who became Man to die for the sins of the world and who was resurrected in an eternal, perfect, glorious body for our justification. You can also believe that or not, as you prefer. Not believing it is not going to make it false.

Mr IDon’tGetAbusiveTowardsOthers, can you explain how you came about the bolded and underlined?
Do you think it's the first time JWs are hearing all those baseless threats from your kind of people?
FYI, Jehovah our God is not a cruel tyrant who will burn people forever in a mythical hellfire as such a thing has never come to his heart before. (Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5)

As for the meaning of “lake of fire”, I think this is just a subtle ploy for you to make JWs explain to you what that actually means. Quit this cowardly, childish, sneaky act of yours and just ask us openly.

Ihedinobi3:
. If you are telling lies against God in a public domain like a thread on Nairaland, you don't say that it is JW territory and I should mind my business.
Now hold up. See. Anything you hear from me, Max, haddey or any other JW anywhere in this world about our God, Jehovah is the truth according to the Bible.
So where did you get the idea that all of us are worshipers of the same God?
Because as far as Jehovah's Witnesses as a people are concerned, we're the only worshipers of our God! Jehovah! (Micah 4:5)
The rest of you can continue worshiping your mysterious trinity idols but don't EVER make that mistake to think all of us here are worshipers of the same God.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The one million dollar question! grin

I understand his plight cheesy
The embarrassment that entertainment industry his causing him no be here wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (89) (Reply)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.