Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Tips For Unemployed Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Unemployed Guys (263 Views)

Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 / Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Unemployed Guys by ibrutex(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2020
The country as it is we all know it's survival of the fittest as the average Nigerians have been relegated to poor.

After NYSC I realised some things which I should have known earlier, here are some of the tips for striving guy's out there (hustlers).

1) Don't sit back waiting for that white collar job, maybe it's never going to come around.

2) If you have parents who are well Todo and willing to do ,to assist you please channel your energy to garner some handwork experience together with relevant certified courses.

3) If option (2) is not viable , please don't waste much time . enroll yourself in any skill to keep you busy.

4) Leave your comfort zone,

You can relocate to another state where standard of living is not on the high side.....if you are based in Lagos for instance and you are currently unemployed that's one of a thousand way to die, you can relocate to any neighboring state like Ibadan or Ogun start something.

5) Forget that girlfriend for now , it's a setback , strategize how to improve your life......hustle ooooo

You can add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Therapist / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Before You Complain About Your Partners Disinterest In You, Do This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.