Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 (2328 Views)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / Lady Accuses Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing Her N150k Only To See Where She Kept / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Classickj(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2023
A lady’s relationship is hanging by a thread after she reportedly accused her fiancé who came to stay with her of stealing 150,000 thousand naira she kept at home.

According to a Twitter user who shared the story, the lady is a working class lady based in Abuja .

She wrote:

“How a friend ruined her relationship. You are a working-class girl, you invite your fiancé who is job hunting in Abuja to visit you in
Lagos. He visits you on a Thursday, Friday while closing from work, you decided to take home the 150k u had from a deal in the office.

On Saturday u started looking for the 150k in your bag, nowhere to be found. In your car, zilch. Where on earth could money fly to? Of course, it must be fiancé, nobody visited. So you tell him bluntly to return the money and he vehemently denies.

You guys exchange words during a heated argument and you call him names, a pauper who will forever remain poor and steal and told him to leave your house Sunday morning. He does, seething with anger.
You called his sisters and told them, told your friends and his too.

Full of anger, you arrive office Monday morning and discover you left the money in the file cabinet!”

Guys after finding out the truth, will you forgive her and still marry her or you move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Wodu89: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2023
Nothing village people can not destroy

8 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Mjshexy(f): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2023
Too bad, she should first call all those she reported the guy to and apologize and clear his name, personally visit him in Abuja and apologize to him but she shouldn't expect to be accepted back into his life after damaging his love. If he wants he may forgive and accept her back, Shikena undecided
That he is jobless doesn't make him a thief, the Country is hard enough.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Kriss216: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2023
Like I keep saying, Broke guys are going through alot in this country.

As a guy, the minute you conquered poverty, you shouldn't come close to a Nigerian girl. Women are not programmed to love, you'll understand this when you're broke and struggling.

To love a Nigerian girl is basically for the downtrodden.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Classickj(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:

As a guy, the minute you conquered poverty, you shouldn't come close to a Nigerian girl. Women are not programmed to love, you'll understand this when you're broke and struggling.

Seriously bro

Broke guys are really going thru alot

They only love you when you have money once you don't have money, you become their enemy

10 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Anytime I misplace something, I always trace my steps back to where I last left it. 99.8% of the time, that's where I'll find it. The last thing I'll do is wrongly accuse someone without doing my due diligence first.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Kriss216: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2023
Classickj:

Seriously bro

Broke guys are really going thru alot

They only love you when you have money once you don't have money, you become their enemy
Exactly. That's why a man with money shouldn't be with them.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Bruno3000(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2023
Hard and trying times reveal who we truly are...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by kellyjc(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2023
angry
Making money isn't easy but being broke is the most difficult.
People can only pretend for a while but the moment you stay broke longer than expected then everything good about you disappears in the eyes of your supposed loved ones.
Poverty can also make him to accept her apology depending on his level of poverty.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Classickj(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:
Most of Your fellow men wouldn't agree with you
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Classickj(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:

Most of your fellow men wouldn't agree with you sad
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Classickj(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2023
Bruno3000:
Hard and trying times reveal who we truly are...
Word
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Kobicove(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Forgive wetin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Flora2Sweet: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Same experience.... because of simple question Oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
no way to come back from such demeaning treatment... the r/ship is over and done!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Classickj(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
no way to come back from such demeaning treatment... the r/ship is over and done!
Will you forgive her
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Classickj:
Will you forgive her

i will forgive her yeah but the r/ship will still be over... there is no coming back from such insult, NONE!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by stevups(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:

I will tell you why you are 💯 correct.
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
Classickj:
A lady’s relationship is hanging by a thread after she reportedly accused her fiancé who came to stay with her of stealing 150,000 thousand naira she kept at home.

According to a Twitter user who shared the story, the lady is a working class lady based in Abuja .

She wrote:

“How a friend ruined her relationship. You are a working-class girl, you invite your fiancé who is job hunting in Abuja to visit you in
Lagos. He visits you on a Thursday, Friday while closing from work, you decided to take home the 150k u had from a deal in the office.

On Saturday u started looking for the 150k in your bag, nowhere to be found. In your car, zilch. Where on earth could money fly to? Of course, it must be fiancé, nobody visited. So you tell him bluntly to return the money and he vehemently denies.

You guys exchange words during a heated argument and you call him names, a pauper who will forever remain poor and steal and told him to leave your house Sunday morning. He does, seething with anger.
You called his sisters and told them, told your friends and his too.

Full of anger, you arrive office Monday morning and discover you left the money in the file cabinet!”

Guys after finding out the truth, will you forgive her and still marry her or you move on

It is better for her not to go ahead with the marriage.

If I were to be the guy, she will regret ever meeting me in her damn life!

1 Like

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Sucre6: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mjshexy:
Too bad, she should first call all those she reported the guy to and apologize and clear his name, personally visit him in Abuja and apologize to him but she shouldn't expect to be accepted back into his life after damaging his love. If he wants he may forgive and accept her back, Shikena undecided
That he is jobless doesn't make him a thief, the Country is hard enough.

You are very wise, spot on cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by talk2hb1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hanging by a thread Ko, Hanging by wool ni.
They don’t have relationships in the fist place.
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
If you believe twitter story..

You are dumber than you look
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
She need to ask thiefessor WOle soyinka, the garrulous ex-convict.

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Classickj(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
bluefilm:

It is better for her not to go ahead with the marriage.

If I were to be the guy, she will regret ever meeting me in her damn life!
You go show her shege!!!! wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Classickj(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
If you believe twitter story..

You are dumber than you look
Are you that dumb

So all story on Twitter are fake right
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by onome2013: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Is there any relationship or marriage without issues? She should apologize with great humility and submission to the fullest
And the man has to put it behind him by forgiving her completely. Is a big lesson that she has learned and that will starred her to seeing other side of life
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by TheFreshVanilla: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Stupiid Twitter story. Some morons will still give advice to something that didn't happen.
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by bluefilm: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Classickj:
You go show her shege!!!! wink cheesy cheesy

I dey tell you.
MrBrownJay1:

i will forgive her yeah but the r/ship will still be over... there is no coming back from such insult, NONE!!

As for me, the relationship is already over but she will still beg for forgiveness for the rest of her life.
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by seanwilliam(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
kellyjc:
angry
Making money isn't easy but being broke is the most difficult.
People can only pretend for a while but the moment you stay broke longer than expected then everything good about you disappears in the eyes of your supposed loved ones.
Poverty can also make him to accept her apology depending on his level of poverty.
say no more
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by seanwilliam(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
onome2013:
Is there any relationship or marriage without issues? She should apologize with great humility and submission to the fullest
And the man has to put it behind him by forgiving her completely. Is a big lesson that she has learned and that will starred her to seeing other side of life
As if you can take that ..

Lol. If I forgive her then she’s in trouble . It might take 20 years, but I’ll take my pound of flesh ! When I’m ready to do that, I’ll leave her with no option, and ensure she remains miserable and bitter for the rest of her life.
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by seanwilliam(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Broke Men go through a lot but no one is ready for that conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After ‘Mistakenly’ Accusing Unemployed Fiancé Of Stealing N150 by Classickj(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
bluefilm:

I dey tell you.

As for me, the relationship is already over but she will still beg for forgiveness for the rest of her life.
Bad guy cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Carry Yam Enter HK The Chairman N Boys Begin Celebrate / Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? / Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.