Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Before You Complain About Your Partners Disinterest In You, Do This!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Complain About Your Partners Disinterest In You, Do This!! (266 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Brown Or Light Skin?? How Do You Like Your Partners / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Complain About Your Partners Disinterest In You, Do This!! by Exoticsylskinca: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Have you noticed the rate of divorce and separation going on these days??

Are You Happy With Your Natural looks??

Sometimes, the problem is not from our village but from little things we take for granted.

Yes; you see, many of us today have decided to do everything wrong starting with our face, hair, lash and even bum and boobs. We just want to get it all fake and not work on our God given endowment.

Look no matter how bad you think you look there are others who are still doing just fine and happy and guess what they look worse than you do beauty wise.

See, you only get loved and appreciated if you appreciate and love your self enough. Take care of those flaws, embrace your true self, stop self-hate!!

If you are dying to settle down with your partner yet you do not have self confidence, it will eat away your relationship starting with trust.
Get rid of those things that makes you feel indequate, less beautiful and uncomfortable.

Are you battling with
Acne?
Sunburn
Chemical burn
Dark armpit
Dark knee
Dark knuckles
Different skin tone
Horrible liking Stretch mark
Balding hair
Bald edges
Strawberry skin
Dark but dull skin
Dull skin
Dark thigh

Etc....

Still my advice is do not bleach!!! Yes, maintain your natural skin and, hair and glow with pride.

P.s we don't sell bleaching products and we will never promote it.

So my dear, avoid too much make-up:

When you have all sort of facial spots and or acne, don't attempt to cover it with expensive makeups.

Get this right, your face is your identity. Invest in your skin and not on that makeup.

Do this:

*Clean your face with the right products that won't stripe it off its natural oils

*Use the right cream that contains Humectants and vit enriched oils such a Vit e.

*Don't buy organic products from roadside vendors, go to the shops or visit them via their instagram pages, make sure you check the page for any funny business before you place your order (not everyone is a thief, there are genuine vendors there too)

*Change your sheets and pillow case, wash and sun dry them as often as you can

*Do not use same face or body towel repeatedly, wash it!!

*Do not tug, rub, pinch, press or bust your pimples it will get worse. Use the right products to get rid of them

*Do not eat too much oily food, try eating more veggies and nuts if you are not allergic to nuts.

*That your bathing sponge sister, brother abeg go an soak it with 1 1/2 cups of very hot water (boiled), 6 drops of Tea tree oils, 5ml of neem oils, 1 spoon of bicarbonate soda and wash it with your bathing soap, then sundry it well before use. Do this every 3-7 days Biko!!

Sister, if you must have big butt or boobs, why not get it right, order for a research proven products that works. Do it right don't go under the knife and regret later.

Eat the right food, buy waight gain powder packs, oils, creams or waight gain paps that actually works.

P.s I sell these products and provide skin and hair solutions. You must book for a consultation before I sell any product to you.

Finally, get to know me, I will share more awesome tips� for free�

Am yours faithfully,
Exoticsyls Organic Skincare Solution.

WhatsApp me 08119122141, no calls pls.

Re: Before You Complain About Your Partners Disinterest In You, Do This!! by fati2001(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find A Good Custom Essay Writing Service? / / Romantic Happy New Month Messages For Love Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.