Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him (1201 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by Emmagist(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will Always Sleep With Him- Lady Advices

A popular Nigerian twitter influencer Dr Toolz with the username @toolzdeyforyou has come out to advise ladies on who to marry.

She's popularly known as Dr Toolz on twitter she has given out her own view on who to marry.

She tweeted and I quote; Never Marry a man that has kids already, the mother of his kids will always sleep with him.

This tweet has gained a lot of reaction from mixed reactions and retweets, some twitter users say that she’s lying.

Another man said he’s a single man with a child, but he has never done that with his ex wife.

What do you think

Is it a bad idea to marry a man that has kids and what are your experiences?

Here is the update from some of her fans:
https://go./33rbeW9

Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by Ekemeze: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2020
She's very right,him having a kid before marriage already shows how careless he is with his third leg,he will still continue after marriage,thats a big sign of irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by chinchonglee(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Menopause right now

Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by SmartProf(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2020
But you can date and have sex consistently with men who have kids and ruin their homes? Some of these ladies who release dumb advise are very hypocritical beings.
Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by Kamdil: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2020
It depends though, if they are still in the same city and constantly communicate, it may actually happen
Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by clydedaniels(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Crap. Crap
Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by virginprincess(f): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
She is very correct, another reason is that the man will always show his first children more love than the others.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by Yomit71(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
it's still probability
50:50 TINZ

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by argent412(f): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
she's 200% right

most of my uncle's, who married (divorcing their first and marrying another woman) again,, always love sleeping with there ex wife's, which I don't know if it's a curse in my family

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by koyinsola17868: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
She is very correction, another why is that the woman will always show his prior kids more hate than the those.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by LhasaAsp: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
virginprincess:
She is very correct, another reason is that the man will always show his first children more love than the others.

Mtcheew, what does she know?
Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
What does it matter? Let old flames be rekindled cheesy
Re: Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him by Mayng01(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
So what? Men are not restricted to one. They are free to have as many as they desire as long as he is capable.

(1) (Reply)

Former Plantashun Boiz Members 2baba And Blackface Clash On Twitter Over EndSars / Pidgin Professors, When A Girl Says You Get Ashawo Eyes, What Does It Mean? / My Husband Is Very Stingy, I Feel Like A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.