Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle (1514 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2022
If a man has kids from different women in this life, that man should be prepared for the battle that will come in future.It is what I have observed and the battle always lives the family in a serious mess.Africans love property too much and they are ready to send anybody who stand in their way to early grave because of it.The first child especially if he is a male child stands at risk.Most times spiritually,the most senior male child is ruined for life or totally anhilated.so men that are ready to have kids for different women should be prepared I mean should be well prepared to face the battle ahead of him even after his demise from this earth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Honchoslim16(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2022
That sh!t crazy

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:
That sh!t crazy
That is what it is in Africa.The craze for property can push them to do stuffs.I have a friend that is more or less like a vagabond because his father had another wife.
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Tell them again. Recently, a man died at 95. Had many wives, sons, daughters, grandchildren and great grand children. That immediate children re till fighting over his properties.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Romanoff(f): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2022
A family friend whose dad died since 2012, the siblings have refused to allow the lawyers read the will because of fight.

Five different women with plenty children.

Everybody has held on to the house they were living in before the demise of the old man not wanting to lose anything to anyone if the will doesn't go in their favour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
Tell them again. Recently, a man died at 95. Had many wives, sons, daughters, grandchildren and great grand children. That immediate children re till fighting over his properties.
some polygamous cases are still in court unresolved after 50 years.It is a clash of the titans as most of them That even started the case have died.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:
A family friend whose dad died since 2012, the siblings have refused to allow the lawyers read the will because of fight.

Five different women with plenty children.

Everybody has held on to the house they were living in before the demise of the old man not wanting to lose anything to anyone if the will doesn't go in their favour.
Africans are ready to kill themselves over propery.They are ready to consult the best Babalawos and prophets even from far away India for this.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Honchoslim16(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2022
guobe:
That is what it is in Africa.The craze for property can push them to do stuffs.I have a friend that is more or less like a vagabond because his father had another wife.
I'm not into properties and stuffs like that!
Well people with different way of reasoning!

My mom died.. And my pops remarried.
The woman wants a male child.. But she is on three girls, probably more to come.
Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I'm not into properties and stuffs like that!
Well people with different way of reasoning!

My mom died.. And my pops remarried.
The woman wants a male child.. But she is on three girls, probably more to come.
Hahaha
Ah be prepared,she wants a male child to solidify her place with your dad so as to get something from your dad's property.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Honchoslim16(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
guobe:
Ah be prepared,she wants a male child to solidify her place with your dad so as to get something from your dad's property.
Lol.
That sh!t ain't never gon come
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Lol.
I hope so
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Romanoff(f): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2022
guobe:
Africans are ready to kill themselves over propery.They are ready to consult the best Babalawos and prophets even from far away India for this.

It's why the menace of this baby mama baby daddy thing will implode on all of us in the future.

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
hmm nawa oo
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

It's why the menace of this baby mama baby daddy thing will implode on all of us in the future.

It will.It is certainly a future bomb.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Botking: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Solving the problem is when the man share he property be he die, but an African man mentality won't think of sharing his property while his is still alive. I wonder where this kind of mentality emanated from

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Botking:
Solving the problem is when the man share he property be he die, but an African man mentality won't think of sharing his property while his is still alive.
They will kill him if he dares it.
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Kehinde122: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
guobe:
If a man has kids from different women in this life, that man should be prepared for the battle that will come in future.It is what I have observed and the battle always lives the family in a serious mess.Africans love property too much and they are ready to send anybody who stand in their way to early grave because of it.The first child especially if he is a male child stands at risk.Most times spiritually,the most senior male child is ruined for life or totally anhilated.so men that are ready to have kids for different women should be prepared I mean should be well prepared to face the battle ahead of him even after his demise from this earth.
my brother person way marry one wife self day see fire and hell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Gboy1026: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Op is right on this, my grand dad has not been buried since 2016 cause of this

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Botking: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2022
guobe:
They will kill him if he dares it.

They won't, if they can kill, why didn't they go and kill to make their own personal money, rather than waiting for their father own

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Kehinde122:
my brother person way marry one wife self day see fire and hell
yes talkless of more than one wife.na battle royal
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Truvelisback(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2022
guobe:
Even a man who has only one wife is not exempted from the battle. I will be polygamous if i have become financially bouyant to cater for their needs. Although, i know polygamy has its own disadvantages but i love its advantages too.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by tommy589(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2022
It is not every family you find this. You get issues like this when children are fixated or limit their vision to expand to a more successful future due to their father's property
They say, it is when you get to other people's plantation to realise your father has just a farm. Having a rich father is just the impetus to success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by guobe: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2022
tommy589:
It is not every family you find this. You get issues like this when children are fixated or limit their vision to expand to a more successful future due to their father's property
They say, it is when you get to other people's plantation to realise your father has just a farm. Having a rich father is just the impetus to success
yep certainly
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by stacyadams: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Lol.
grin grin u mean the male child never gon come grin
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by stacyadams: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Botking:
Solving the problem is when the man share he property be he die, but an African man mentality won't think of sharing his property while his is still alive. I wonder where this kind of mentality emanated from
they always create problems when alive and die off without solving the problems they created...very weak men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by annisy(f): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Why is this so called battle common in Southern Nigeria and among Christians compared to our brother's and sisters from northern Nigeria ( Muslims)?!
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
annisy:
Why is this so called battle common in Southern Nigeria and among Christians compared to our brother's and sisters from northern Nigeria ( Muslims)?!
Na almajiri wey no even know who be his papa or where he was born go drag property?
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by annisy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
No be everybody be almajiri na. Most of the elite from the north get more than one wife and plenty children yet after thier death no much problems
Tallesty1:
Na almajiri wey no even know who be his papa or where he was born go drag property?
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Gboy1026:
Op is right on this, my grand dad has not been buried since 2016 cause of this

All your grand dad's children are at loggerhead while their dad stays put at the morgue.

Why not lay the man to mother Earth and then continue the fight for properties, even if they want to fight for 100 years.

6 years in the morgue? This is disheartening and unbelievable.

Irrespective of whether it is a polygamous environment or not I can't fathom why children will keep their parent in the morgue for 6 straight years and counting. They better come together and lay the man to mother Earth.
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Gboy1026: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

All your grand dad's children are at loggerhead while their dad stays put at the morgue.

Why not lay the man to mother Earth and then continue the fight for properties, even if they want to fight for 100 years.

6 years in the morgue? This is disheartening and unbelievable.

Irrespective of whether it is a polygamous environment or not I can't fathom why children will keep their parent in the morgue for 6 straight years and counting. They better come together and lay the man to mother Earth.
The case is a bit complicated, one of the sons took the case too court. And you know how court matter dey be. Everyday adjournment
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by Honchoslim16(m): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
stacyadams:
grin grin u mean the male child never gon come grin
Yup
Re: If A Man Has Kids From More Than One Woman He Should Be Prepared For The Battle by MikeofAfrica: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
guobe:

The issue is wickedness is rampart in Africa hence some wealthy men believe that having many kids is a kind of security.
Can you imagine a man worth $10 million having a son and two daughters from one wife. Whenever he join his ancestors, his envious relations will simply eliminate his only son and scare the daughters away.
Hence all the man's labours will be for his enemies.
Since women now find it difficult having many kids due to their professions, some wealthy men keep mistress/ second wife that have extra kids for them.
Hence it now becomes the duty of the man to unite his large family before his demise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller / How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko / True Life Story: How Do I Tell My Friend That Her Husband Wants To Marry Me? Ple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.