Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Love To Lust - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love To Lust (26693 Views)

Love To Lust (18+) / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 4:43pm On May 15, 2021
Nice work.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:56pm On May 22, 2021
Apple tenderly touched Evelyn’s supple boobs, gingerly teasing each nipple. Apple’s hands reached out to caress Evelyn’s arms, chest and side, then down between her legs.

Apple moved down and lifted Evelyn’s right leg so that she could lick and kiss more. Evelyn squirmed on the bed and moaned softly.

Evelyn was obviously fully enjoying the treatment she was receiving. She turned her head sideways to look over at I and winked at me as I continued to enjoy the show.

Apple sprawled out between Evelyn’s legs and began kissing her. Apple’s lips pressed against Evelyn’s ankle and slowly moved up her leg to kiss her knee, then further up to brush against her pelvis before making her way down the other leg.

Apple’s kisses were slow and deliberate. She took her time, rubbing her hands all over Evelyn’s naked body as her lips and tongue focused on more specific parts.

Evelyn continued to moan softly as Apple brought her head back to concentrate on Evelyn’s soft pussy. She teased Evelyn’s labia and tickled her clit.

The latter spread her legs wide, with her feet in the air, to allow Apple maximum exposure to her vagina where she was kissed and licked.

Apple swirled her tongue inside Evelyn’s pussy, flicked her clit, and tugged at her moist labia with her lips as Evelyn moaned in enormous pleasure.

After her tongue was satisfied with Evelyn’s cunt, Apple worked her lips up Evelyn’s front, sucking on her nipples before bringing the lips together for a deep, full impassioned kiss.

Their arms wrapped around each other, naked bodies gripped tightly together, as their kissing was intensified.

The ladies switched positions and it was Evelyn’s turn to work her mouth over Apple’s nude body, and she went on to do it in exactly the same manner. She started with Apple’s boobs and nipples.

She worked her full, wet lips over every inch of Apple’s body.

Evelyn concluded working on Apple’s body. She sucked on her nipples and played with her boobs. Moments later, they changed position.

They placed themselves in a scissors position where their wet pussies began grinding against each other. With legs entwined, Evelyn and Apple brushed their vaginas together.

Each lady was propped up by their arms as their pubic mounds brushed against each other’s tender, soft patch. There were moans from their mouths.

Their legs rocked back and forth, just as their sensation increased. Together, they rocked back and forth over their honey pots as their moist parts slithered against each other. Apple threw her head back as she lifted one of her legs to rub more passionately.

Moments later, their grinding grew stronger and more spirited.

“Oh goodness, I’m about to cum,” Evelyn mumbled. Seconds later, she moaned more and jerked her body to signal that she had come. As if on cue, Apple jerked her body to as she came.

They rested for some minutes to catch their breath.

“It’s your turn, now,” Apple told me as she moved to my left and began kissing me intently.

She tugged at my cock until I felt hotness all over. She soon spread her legs over me and slid her wet hole down on my solid cock.

As Apple thrust up and down on my prick, Evelyn moved up to squat down over my face so I could eat her out while she leaned forward to kiss her friend.

The ladies played with each other’s boobs as Apple stood my prick and Evelyn gyrated her hips over my mouth.

There were more sounds of moaning and groaning of pleasure. Apple glided back and forth over my organ as her hands rested on my bare chest. Evelyn swiveled her hips over my mouth as my tongue darted in and out of her damp love tunnel.

My dick continued to pound inside Apple’s cunt. Again, from experience, she must have known that it wouldn’t be long before I would spew my cum.

She reached over and tapped Evelyn on the shoulder where the latter gyrated over my tongue. When Evelyn looked over at her, Apple indicated that she wanted her friend to bend over.

Apple knelt down beside me so she could keep stroking my cock while Evelyn leaned forward over my body such that they were in a sixty-nine position.

Evelyn opened her mouth and Apple moved my prick toward it just as thick spurts of white cum flew out the tip of my cock. In seconds to come, Apple’s ass convulsed and her legs tightened around me. It was another climax.

Love to Lust: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678
Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 7:11am On May 29, 2021
Interesting stuff
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Go on.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Apple knelt down beside me so she could keep stroking my cock while Evelyn leaned forward over my body such that they were in a sixty-nine position.

Evelyn opened her mouth and Apple moved my prick toward it just as thick spurts of white cum flew out the tip of my cock. In seconds to come, Apple’s ass convulsed and her legs tightened around me.

It was another climax.

Now, I felt exhausted. I thought I had had enough for a day.

“Oh, you ladies are weird,” I managed to say.

Apple chuckled. “You’ve not seen anything yet,” she said.

I grinned. After about two minutes, I faced Evelyn. “Why don’t you until me so that I can clean up and go home?”

“Home?” she looked totally surprised. “At this time of the day?”

“What time is it?” I asked.

My phones were on a stool quite far from the bed. There was no clock in the bedroom. “You can check the time on my phone,” I suggested.

Evelyn shook her head. “Your phones have been switched off,” she told me.

“Why?” I asked in surprise.

“We don’t want any distraction,” she explained.

“Let me check the time in the sitting-room,” Apple said and left the bedroom. Seconds later, she was back. “It’s ten minutes to 2.00 a.m.”

“What!” I was astonished. “You don’t mean it!”

Apple was holding her cell phone. “It’s the same time on my phone.”

Two a.m. So, time had gone like that!

“Incredible,” I mumbled. I suddenly remembered Jenni, my wife. “Oh my God, my wife would be worried sick I had not come home!”

The ladies were unbothered. “Do you us to call her and tell her where you are?” Evelyn asked.
How cheeky of her to say that. I was agitated.

“Of course, you will do no such thing!” I looked at her frantically. “The worst of it is she’ll be trying my lines and she won’t get through.”

“Why don’t you calm down baby boy? It’s better I switched off the phone, right? When you see her, say something reasonable as the reason why you could not come home.”

I sighed. Just what had I got myself into?

“Why don’t you get some sleep?” Evelyn went on, “It’s late in the night and it is time to sleep.”

“What about untying me?” I asked again. “I want to pee.”

“Alright, alright,” Evelyn replied. “Apple, untie him.”

Apple came to untie my hands and legs.

Believe me, I felt like I had been unshackled. Gosh, I muttered under my breath.

“Where’s the toilet?” I asked.

“Apple, take him there.”

Still naked, I followed Apple to the toilet. When I returned, I wore my boxer and switched on one of my phones. Indeed, it was about 2.00 a.m.!

There was no way I could return home that late hour. Neither could I call my wife at that hour. I shook my head. See where lust had landed me.

“Alright, it’s time to go to bed,” Evelyn went on.

“Apple will go to her bedroom while Alex and I will sleep here.”

My mind was busy. What would I tell Jenni later in the day? What would I say happened to me?

Evelyn wore a very sexy and short sleep wear. I was satiated so I didn’t look at her for long.

“Goodnight, guys,” Apple said and left the room.

Evelyn put the bed cover on her and my body. Feeling exhausted and a bit unsettled, I soon fell asleep. It was a deep sleep. Hours later, a hand tapped on my left shoulder.

“Come on, Alex, it’s time to wake up.” It was Evelyn. I looked at her dreamily.

“You’ve got work to do,” she said.

Re: Love To Lust by aprilwise(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Alex has gotten what he is looking for, over dose of it. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Evelyn put the bed cover on her and my body. Feeling exhausted and a bit unsettled, I soon fell asleep. It was a deep sleep. Hours later, a hand tapped on my left shoulder.

“Come on, Alex, it’s time to wake up.” It was Evelyn. I looked at her dreamily.

“You’ve got work to do,” she said.

I nodded dumbly. Of course, I got work to do.

“What time is it?”

“Six a.m.” It was the voice of Apple.

I was surprised to find her lying on the other side of the bed. Evelyn rubbed my chest. She wanted sex again? Gosh!

“Once you are through with us, you can start going,” Evelyn said.

I sighed. So, that was the work she said I had to do. Apple came to my side. I could see that she was wearing a similar sexy lingerie.

“This time around, your hands are free to use on us,” Evelyn put in. I nodded. She was quite right.

Well, I was in this already, so I better make the best of it. Apple brought her lips for a kiss. While we kissed, Evelyn’s hand went to my boxer and rubbed on my penis. In no time, the organ became erect.

My lips remained on Apple’s lips. Now, my hands squeezed on her boobs. I teased and caressed the nipples. Evelyn’s mouth went down to my dick. She shoved it in her mouth, gaggling with it.

“Uhmn, baby boy has got the warmest dick on earth,” she muttered. I grinned. It was a naughty comment, but I welcomed it.

I stepped up from handling Apple’s tits to using my tongue to tease and taunt them. I was so engrossed that I mistakenly bit the right nipple.

“Ouch!” she said.

“Oh sorry, baby. I got carried away.”

We continued our play. Evelyn had had enough of cock-sucking. She adjusted her posture so that she sat astride me. From here, she grinded on my cock.

Apple fondled her boobs while I used my mouth to handle Apple’s own. Seconds passed into minutes. With my eyes closed, I cummed right inside Evelyn’s cunt.

The ladies wanted more. I had no option than to oblige. By the time they gave me respite it was few minutes to six in the morning.

“Are you okay, or do you want more?” Evelyn asked. Of course, I was okay. I was definitely more than okay.

“I’m alright for now,” I said under my breath. It was the end of the show. What a time it had been. I went to the bathroom to run cold water on my body.

I returned to the bedroom. Evelyn gave me her body cream to rub on my body. I still had to wear the clothes I wore the previous day.

Thankfully, they still looked quite neat.

“When are you coming around again?” Evelyn asked. That was a million dollar question I could not answer right away.

Re: Love To Lust by Saturn101: 5:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
More.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 6:04am On Jul 05, 2021
Evelyn gave me her body cream to rub on my body. I still had to wear the clothes I wore the previous day. Thankfully, they still looked quite neat.

“When are you coming around again?” Evelyn asked. That was a million dollar question I could not answer right away.

“I’ll call you to let you know,” I said.

I left the apartment. The air outside smelt very fresh and refreshing. It was good to feel the natural phenomenon again. as I drove my car away from the area, I thought of the lie to give Jenni. It had to be a convincing one.

What if I told her I went to the club, was there till late night and was arrested by the police on my way home? Would that be tenable? She would ask why I didn’t call her.

Alright, I would say my phones were seized and switched off. It was only this morning they released me and handed the phone back.

Maybe it was not a good lie, but I could think of nothing else to tell her. I switched on my phones and called her. She picked it at the second ring.

“Hello, Jenni …”

“Goodness, where have you been?” she asked. Her anxiety was palpable. “I’ve been worried sick about you. What happened to you, darling?”

“Oh, it’s a long story. I was arrested and slept in police station overnight. I’ve just been released. When we see, we’ll talk in details.”

“Oh, my God. I’ve been so worry. Hope all is well with you.”

“I’m okay, my dear. I’m alright now.”

“Oh thank God for that.”

“Don’t worry, when we see, I’ll explain more,” I reassured. “See you.”

“Alright, dear.”

Phew! I whistled softly to myself as I cut the line. In a way, I was arrested. Yes, I was arrested by Evelyn and her friend. It was just that Jenni, my dear wife, must not know what kind of arrest it was. I decided there would be no need to go home right away. Jenni would go to work, so we would meet later in the day.
I drove straight to the office.

By few minutes after twelve noon, I got a call from Augusta.

“Hello, lover-boy,” she greeted. “How’s everything in Lagos?”

“Hi, Augusta. How’re you? Everything is fine here.”

“I hope you enjoyed the company of Evelyn yesterday.”

I grinned to myself. That was one moment I would never forget. “Sure, I did. It was fantastic.”

“Yes, I know it would be. I trust Evelyn on that.”
I grinned to myself again. Evelyn and her friend, Apple, were indeed wild ones.

“You can say that again,” I said. “When are you coming back to Lagos?”

She paused slightly. “I don’t know yet. Everything depends on how things turn out to be.”

I didn’t want to probe further. “Okay, Augusta.”
We chatted a bit more before she disjoined the line. Some minutes after Augusta called, I received another call, this time from unknown number.

“Hello,” I said into the mouth piece.”

“Hello lover-boy.” It was a female voice. It sounded somehow familiar, but I could not place who it belonged to yet.

“Hello. How’s your day?” I asked cautiously.

“Do you know who is on the line?” the caller asked.

I grinned. “I’m sorry I’m not very sure.”

“Can you guess?”

I hate when I was asked to hazard a guess.

“Sorry, I’ll rather not guess.”

“Alright, this is Apple on the line.”

Love To Lust: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678
Re: Love To Lust by aprilwise(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Not updating often makes the story boring. Please try

1 Like

Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
NICE UPDATE
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2021
more
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Love To Lust by kweensheba: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
MOVE ON
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Go on.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2021
I hate when I was asked to hazard a guess.

“Sorry, I’ll rather not guess.”

“Alright, this is Apple on the line.”

I should have thought so. “Ah, Apple. How’s everything?”

She chuckled. “Fine, except that I miss you.”

I was surprised to hear that. “But I just left your place not too long ago!”

“That’s quite true. All the same, I’ve started missing you.”

I chuckled. I would not fall for that sexual ensnarement so cheaply. “I won’t be able to come today. I need to be with my family.”

“I can understand. Until tomorrow, then.”

“Yes, until tomorrow. My regards to Evelyn.”

“Okay, see you, love.”

She disjoined the line. I shook my head and told myself how naughty and salacious I had become. These ladies were the ones who would meet focus on other things apart from, I reasoned.

After closing from work, I drove home straight. There, I had a lot of explanations to do to Jenni. She looked at me curiously. I had to use my most convincing tone to make my story tenable.

“Oh, sorry darling,” she said sympathetically.

“What a bad experience you’ve gone through.”

That was how I was able to explain myself out of trouble, even though I gave a web of lies. The following morning, I was back to work. Few minutes after ten in the morning, Apple called again.

“So, are we meeting today?” she asked.

“Yes, we can. I’m actually looking forward to it. All the same, let me say pointedly that I do not wish to sleep over in your place again.”

“Oh, no, I do not even want us to meet in that house. our meeting should just be you and me; and it should be a discrete place.”

I grinned. Apple wanted me to herself only, no doubt. “Okay. Do you have any place as to where we can meet in mind?”

“Yes,” she answered almost excitedly. “Let’s meet at the club where you used to meet Augusta.”

I nodded. “That will not be a problem. Let’s meet there by six p.m. today.”

“Okay, see you, lover-boy.”

“See you, baby girl.”

I was at the club at the agreed time. A couple of minutes after I got there, Apple came to join me. We wasted no time in lodging in a room to have our privacy. She was ready for me as much as I was ready for her.

I drew her to me and kissed her with my hands handling her boobs. I made her to lie on the bed while I stooped over her. I made it a duty to complete strip her and myself naked.
I stared at her nudity.

Specifically, I liked the way her boobs stood firm on her chest, refusing to flatten out even though she was laying on her back. Her nipples were large and hard, standing straight up from the base of her relatively small and very pinkish areolas.

Her tiny waist and flat tummy led down to a set of perfectly shaped hips and long, finely formed legs. I stared at the thick, scanty strands of pubic hair at the junction of her thighs.

Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
I stared at her nudity. Specifically, I liked the way her boobs stood firm on her chest, refusing to flatten out even though she was laying on her back.

Her nipples were large and hard, standing straight up from the base of her relatively small and very pinkish areolas. Her tiny waist and flat tummy led down to a set of perfectly shaped hips and long, finely formed legs.

I stared at the thick, scanty strands of pubic hair at the junction of her thighs.

She worked the folds of her vagina open with her fingers as if she too was set to examine herself more closely. The inner lips of her cunt were swollen with excitement and protruded beyond the thick outer lips.

I began to massage the area with a lubricating oil I had brought along. Apple laid back on the bed and moved her hands out of my way, giving me total control. After I finished the massage with some gentle strokes to both sets of vagina lips, I got ready for the task at hand, which she too eagerly awaited.

I spread her legs wide apart as I made her knees to move back a little. I then placed myself between her legs. She had a beautiful vagina, and she was set and hot for a good fucking. Leaning forward, I planted a light kiss right at the top of her pubic mound.

I moved down and side-tracked the seat of her pleasure and began to lightly kiss and lick the insides of her thighs, switching from one side to the other, immersing my sensations in the soft feel of her skin, the taste of her light perfume, the odor of sexual excitement oozing from her waiting vagina.

I put my hands under her ass and gently lifted her bum off the bed. I began to kiss her firm boobs, occasionally nipping them lightly with my teeth. She was shaking with passion. I could tell that she wanted my mouth on her pussy.

I wanted her to wait for it so as to enjoy it more later and so I continued to tease her.

"Hmn, Alex," she moaned, "stop teasing me like that."

"Like what do you mean?"

"You should know what I want... please."

"You have to tell me what you want. Stay it specifically. I want to hear you say it."

She was breathing hard and her hips were rolling slightly as she sought to press her vagina into my face. She did not want to say the words, but I very much wanted her to say them.

I continued to kiss and nip the area all around her highly desirous sex flesh without contacting it directly.

"Lick me," she moaned. “Do it the way you did the other time.”

I licked the flesh of her thigh.

"No. That’s not what I mean. I want you to ... lick my... " her words trailed off.

"Lick your what, Apple?" I poked.

"Alright, lick my vagina," she said slowly.

I grinned and moved my mouth over her gash, which was now coming out with a steady trickle of thick feminine liquid which meandered slowly down her body from the base of her vagina, leaving a slimy trail across her tightly furrowed back door.

The strong, musky flavor of her sex was like an energizer for me. It was one which which I had gone too long without. I started to slowly, but firmly, caress her major labia with my tongue, working first one side and then the other.

Her response showed that she liked this very much, which she indicated by raising her hips up off the bed to stimulate the pressure. I continued with the tongue massage. Seconds later, I changed the act, taking as much of one of her thick outer vagina lips into my mouth as possible and then sucking on it.

Her supple flesh was expectedly responsive to my action. I took her part between my lips. This made me to come into contact with the highly sensitive inner surface of her major labial folds with my lips and tongue; which I moved back and forth in my act.

Apple began to make rhythmic moaning sounds from her throat. At this pace, she was going to come right now, but I had not even got to her clit yet. Her eyes were shut tight and she had gripped my body. Her hips were in almost constant motion now, making it a real raw deal for me to stay with her.

Her breathing was coming between closed mouth as her first induced orgasm loamed into sight.

I continued to work on her outer lips one at a time. The action was to suck them into my mouth, pull them away from her crotch, cause her to lift her hips off the bed to stay with me; and ultimately work them with my tongue. At the same time, I was also using the index finger of my right hand to very gently caress the outer edges of her inner labia.

I did that carefully, avoiding her clit. Her natural juices and my saliva had combined to make a real wetland out of her vagina. A small slick was forming on the bed beneath her bum. I could savor the taste and smell of feminine flesh. Besides, her moans became a symphony of sexual desire in my ears.

Continuously, she moaned her pleasure now, her head moving from side to side on the bed. In between her action, she was also muttering about how good it felt and how close she was to coming. I replaced my finger action with my tongue.

I modified my method and began to run my tongue quickly and lightly all around her inner vagina lips, mopping her clitoral ridge as I did.
Intermittently, I would use the tip of my tongue to lick the slick flesh between those inner lips and the thicker outer lips, using my fingers to explore the area I was smooching with my mouth.

She began to come with her whole body experiencing something like the paroxysm of ecstasy. She relaxed the passion as wave after wave of pleasure shook her. As soon as I felt that she was about to come, I began to flick the head of her very erect, very large clitoris with quick strokes of the tip of my tongue.

Apple moaned as her pleasure sensors overwhelmed her. From what I could observe, I could tell when to soft peddle a little and let her come down. I still maintained my act with my tongue and lips but I avoided direct contact with her clit for the moment, noting that it had returned into its folds of skin, though the flesh was still firm and erect beneath its shielding covering.

Her body was still heaving, though not with the force of a few moments ago. Her hands were caressing my head, her fingers running through my hair.

I looked up at her and saw that she was looking down at me from between her high, proud, breasts with a dreamy smile of sexual satisfaction on her face. "Wow, Alex. This feeling I have is awesome."

Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2021
More
Re: Love To Lust by kingofcasting(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2021
undecided Almost every story for this section na sex story. Make dem Kukuma rename am porn section
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
I looked up at her and saw that she was looking down at me from between her high, proud, breasts with a dreamy smile of sexual satisfaction on her face.

"Wow, Alex. This feeling I have is awesome."

"Same as me. Now lay back and relax. I'm still going to show you what love making really means."

She seemed pleased by my declaration.

"It is good to know that you are gifted in this act,” I continued. “I am a man who really enjoys the company and conjugation with a desirous lady, particularly a lady who tastes as good as you."

After saying this, I smiled at her. Then, I started to caress her outer vagina lips with my mouth, but this time, I added something new.

I used the index and middle fingers of my right hand to probe the depths of her vagina, pressing upward, searching for what I knew would be there, and finally finding it. It was the little knot of flesh beneath her vaginal roof which was better known as the center of gravity.

I intended to show her what that experience was like. This would certainly be an experience not to forget.

I found her center of gravity and I began teasing it with my fingertips, pressing firmly into the hard knot of flesh. Meanwhile, I was using my tongue to firmly, yet softly, caress the area along either side of her clitoral ridge, thus stimulating her in two powerful ways at once.

"Oh, Alex... that's good. Oh yeah... this is really exciting.” She began to moan and mumble monosyllables like these as I once again pushed her up the apex towards orgasm.

I continued the finger action inside and I started to lick pausing only to spend a little time at her clit and a little time probing the opening of her little piss hole right at the top of her vaginal opening.

Within moments, it seemed, though it must have been about four minutes or so, she was at the edge of a mind shattering center of gravity orgasm. I suddenly felt the inside of her vagina clamp down hard on my fingers just as her piss hole began to push itself inside out, opening wide and spurting a jet of womanly fluid out.

I clamped my mouth over the opening and continued to work her center of gravity. Spurt after spurt of the thin, opaque fluid streamed past my lips. Working her vagina until I had drained her dry, I slowly removed my fingers from her still weakly clenching vagina and licked off the thick covering of her lubricant which had accumulated on them.

Giving her vagina a last, lingering, sucking, kiss, I moved from between her legs to lay beside her panting form on the bed. I placed my hand over her pubic mound and gently teased the entire area.

"Should I take it that you have never had your center of gravity probed?" I asked.

She caught her breath, managed a smile and said: "Well, you can say that again. The fact is I've read about the center of gravity. However, reading and experiencing are two different things.

For just a moment I thought I was pissing into your mouth, but I was too far gone to care. It was such an exhilarating experience for me."

I laughed. "Indeed, it is pleasant. About pissing, no, you didn't piss on me. You only came. To use the medical term, you ejaculated. Not every woman can do that. Your friend, Augusta could do it. I can say that you have a g- spot orgasm without shooting your come. All the same, I was hoping you would be a shooter. I just can't wait to get enough of that stuff."

She rolled onto her side to face me and to begin licking the excess vagina juices from my face, finishing with a long, deep kiss.

"Now it's your turn," she said, smiling naughtily.

"You don't have to do this you know," I said. “I mean if you don’t want to do it, it is okay by me. I will be simply happy just to Bleep that beautiful vagina of yours."

She smiled and ignored my words. She placed herself on the bed such that she positioned her head over my crotch, her eyes taking in the size of my throbbing erection.

She then turned her head to look up at me and she smiled.

"You’re not forcing me to do it. I simply want to. I never said I didn't enjoy giving Evelyn head, I just said I wanted him to give me some too. You are really not forcing me to do anything, and believe me, if I didn't want to, nothing could make me suck this monster of yours."

She grinned at her frank assertion.

She turned back to my cock, planted a warm, wet, kiss right on the head, and let her tongue to run around the smooth surface. In the process, her lips collected the shiny dab of pre-come which had collected at the tip.

She made the head of my cock slide between her lips and worked her tongue into the piss-hole. She gripped and stroked my shaft with one hand while her other softly caressed my balls.

She lifted her mouth off my cockhead for a second, she adjusted her position such that she was kneeling between my legs. She then grasped the base of my cock just below my balls firmly in her right hand.

She pointed the shaft straight up at her mouth and started one of the most fantastic blowjobs I had ever received.

I moaned as I felt her warm, wet, mouth slide back over the head of my cock. She stopped there for a moment, scrubbing the smooth surface with her tongue, allowing saliva to accumulate until it was escaping her lips and running down the length of my shaft.

Making use of her spit as a lubricant, she began to take more and more of my cock in her mouth, working it in with short but slow strokes.

Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Next
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
I moaned as I felt her warm, wet, mouth slide back over the head of my cock. She stopped there for a moment, scrubbing the smooth surface with her tongue, allowing saliva to accumulate until it was escaping her lips and running down the length of my shaft.

Making use of her spit as a lubricant, she began to take more and more of my cock in her mouth, working it in with short but slow strokes.

I observed the whole scene in enthrallment as more and more of my manhood disappeared. Soon, I felt the head of my ten-inch dick got to the soft flesh at the back of her mouth and I saw her change the angle of her head and neck slightly.

I thought of what was coming next, but it still didn't prepare me for the sensation I was about to experience for the first time. No woman had ever taken my entire shaft in her mouth.

No one had been able to do it. I had not minded the limitation, of course, because the other things I had done with my partners were so pleasure-inducing. Still, I had always wondered how it would feel to have a lady who would swallow my cock to the root.

Now, I was having that lofty experience.
Apple did not pause the moment she started the final descent over my cock. I felt the head of my shaft pass the back of her mouth and slide, as though without effort, into her throat.

I could just make out the outline of my cock as its head entered her neck. Soon, her face was pressed against my pubic bone and she held it there, her tongue, lips, and throat muscles working together to bring about shockwaves of pleasure to race through my nervous system.

She needed to come up for air, so she slowly slid back up the shaft until the head popped out of her mouth, a thick string of saliva connecting it to her glistening lips. She looked up at me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Did you like that?"

She did not even wait for any reply as she confidently returned the head of my cock to her mouth swallowed my entire length in one, long, smooth, stroke. She was in no hurry about it.

She made her strokes to be exactly alike. She made long smooth descent and paused at the bottom while her throat muscles worked the head and shaft of my cock.

It made a long, slow ride back to the top until only the head of my throbbing member remained in her hot oral organ. I did not know how I stood it for as long as I did.

Certainly, it seemed that the pleasure went on for some time before I felt the pressure in my balls building up to the zenith point. She sensed this too, as she suddenly pulled her mouth off my cock and sat up on the bed, her hands still holding and stroking my shaft, shiny with her spit.

The atmosphere was electric. "I want you to come in my throat and in my mouth, Alex. I want you to Bleep my face."

Again, just like before, she did not wait for my response. Rather, she quickly moved to the edge of the bed and sat up, her feet dangling over the side.

It took some seconds for the import of her actions to get through the lust fogging my brain. Eventually I figured it out and got off the bed, moving to stand with my cock suspended like a thick, fleshy sword in front her face.

She gripped my manhood with both hands and pulled it to her mouth, which opened wide to accommodate the massive head of my cock.

She leaned forward in a slithering manner, thus creating a straight tube out of her mouth and throat. She reached her arms around my hips and pulled me in all the way without hesitation; my balls resting lightly against her chin as I penetrated her to the base of my cock.

Her face was buried in my crotch and she pressed her lips hard against my pubic bone, her throat and tongue working me over all the while. She moved her head from side to side like someone playing with an object.

There were wet, sloppy sounds coming from the junction of our bodies.

I could not tell how she was able to stay down for long without coming up for air. It seemed to take infinity before she began to pull back, revealing the shiny, spit coated shaft of my cock as it emerged little by little from her mouth.

She gripped it by the base as she removed it totally, once again remaining joined by a thick strand of saliva. She looked up at me with a smile, once more.

"Now, Alex. When I take you in this time, I want you to stroke your cock in and out of my throat just like you would if you were fucking my vagina. I'm going to be teasing my clit and if I'm lucky, we'll both come at about the same time. Evelyn and I do this all the time and I usually reach orgasm right about the time he shoots his load. Don't worry about how I'm doing, just focus on your own feelings, okay?"

Not waiting for a response from me, she pulled my now nearly aching member back into her waiting, willing, mouth and swallowed it once more.

True to her word, I noted that one of her hands had buried itself in her crotch, her fingers working her vagina in time to the gentle stroking I was giving her mouth.

Re: Love To Lust by aprilwise(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Welcome back
Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cool
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Go on
Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Go on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.