Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Love To Lust - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love To Lust (26654 Views)

Love To Lust (18+) / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 1:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Nice
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2020
UltimateSpice:
Nice

Awesome05:
Interesting story

Thanks
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
By the time I drove home that night, I felt drained. This Augusta of a lady had a large sexual appetite that I might not be able to match. Could it be that she was only giving me that impression, being the first time we were meeting? Was she only trying to prove that I had to ‘offer’ more before I could satisfy her?

My doubts were dispelled the following day. Towards noon, I received a telephone call from her.

“Hello, baby. How’re you doing?” I asked.

“I’m cool. What about you?”

“Let’s say I’m cool too.”

“Fine. It’s good to hear that.” There was a slight pause, then she asked: “Are we meeting at the club again this evening?”

I grimaced. Was it not too soon for us to meet? “Er, that will not be. From my schedules, I will not be able to make it to that place today.”

“Good. Let’s make it tomorrow then.”

“Alright.”

She disjoined the line. Was it the money she would receive from me again? was it about the sex, or was it for both? I shrugged and
concentrated on my work. Amanda was still behaving ‘somehow’ so I let her be.

About the same time the following day, Augusta called me again.

“I was expecting your call,” she started.

“Oh, sorry. I’ve been busy at work.”

She chuckled across the line. “So, are we meeting at the club this evening?”

I sighed. “I’m not too sure,” I said carefully.

“Why not?” she demanded. “Hey, say the truth, are you scared or broke?”

I laughed shortly. What made her to think that I was scared or broke?

“Look, if you’re broke,” she went on, “just come around. I only want your company,”

I sighed. ‘I’ll try to come around, but I won’t spend much time.”

She laughed. “Good, Alex. See you.”

“Alright. So long.”

After I closed from work, I drove straight to the club. It was minutes to six, but surprisingly, I met her at the bar waiting for me.

“That’s a surprise,” I said, smiling. “You’re already here.”

“Yes. I’m waiting for you.”

“Well, here I am.”

“Good. Let’s order for drinks and take it to our room. I’ve already booked a room.”

Again, I was surprised.

“I can see that you’re keen about whatever you do.”

She smiled. “I’ll take that as a compliment; so I will say thanks.”

We went to the room with our drinks.

“I did enjoy your company a great deal the other time,” she said.

I nodded. “Me too.”

We sat on the bed, drew the lone stool in the room close to us and took the drinks.

“So, why didn’t you want to come over?” she asked.

“I told you I was busy at work.”

I didn’t care whether she believed me or not. From her face, I could not tell.

“Perhaps, you were not in the mood,” she went on.

I sighed.

“Well, Augusta is here to do things right for you, at no cost.”

I grinned. “That must be a good incentive.”

Love to Lust https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust_18%2B/37522
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 4:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
FairCritic:

Nice update

BigBasher:
Nice update

Thanks
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
I didn’t care whether she believed me or not. From her face, I could not tell.

“Perhaps, you were not in the mood,” she went on.

I sighed.

“Well, Augusta is here to do things right for you, at no cost.”

I grinned. “That must be a good incentive.”

“Oh, yeah. You can say that again.”

Her left hand came to rest on my laps. Slowly, she rubbed the hand over the place.

“I can understand,” she said. “Office job can be very stressful.”

I grunted and nodded in concession.

Her fingers worked like magic. Within seconds, I was in the mood to be aroused. I drew my mouth to hers and kissed her. She reacted succinctly.
We wrapping our arms around each other and kissing deeply. My prick pressed against her flat, smooth belly. She put her hand out and gripped
my cock gently. The organ jerked as she started to rub it gently. I placed my hands at the joint of her thighs and felt the soft hair that covered
part of her lips. She stopped the act for a moment and as I rubbed my fingers through the moist lips she carried on. Shifting her hips towards me, she enjoyed the new sensations that were flooding through her body.

We remained like that for five minutes and then broke off. I undressed her and totally undressed myself. She placed a hand on her crotch and
the other arm over her breasts. She waited for me in a daring way. pulled her hand from her breasts and sat her down on the bed. I kissed her
one more time.

I pulled her to me and cuddled her tightly.

I could just feel her nipple resting on my arm. I slowly moved my arm up and down as I felt the nipple respond in growth, size and hardness. She
realized what I was doing and smiled at me. She reached over and kissed me. Doing this exposed her breasts which I quickly covered with my
hand feeling the growing nipple between my fingers. She lay back in the bed and let me reach over and suck the nipple into my mouth.

"Mmm this really feels nice," I mumbled.

I felt my manhood growing again and soon it nestled against her thigh. Her hand slid down and grasped it. She had the look of confidence as
she played with my balls. I rolled over on top of her and sank down to take both of her boobs in my hands. Now, she parted her legs and I could
feel the tip of my prick snuggle between her moist lips. She moaned softly and pushed her hips up to keep the tip in contact with her lips. She
positioned her hand on my prick and rubbed it between her lips letting it go the full length of her secret area. I could feel the tip of my prick
being prickled by the soft down of her cunt strands of hairs.

It was more that I could contain. My semen spewed out of me like never before all over her pussy and belly. She pulled away when she felt the
wetness of the spunk. She appeared to be surprised by the suddenness of me coming. I pulled her down and smothered her with kisses.

She kissed me hard on the lips to show that she understood. I felt elated by the turn of event. It was the end of the first part.

Some minutes later, we resumed action. My fingers went down to her pussy feeling my spunk that was between her lips. I was getting hard
again. She laid on her back and stretched her legs wide open. She was breathing heavily.

My finger found her clit standing proud from her moist
lips. Gently, I flicked it and she moaned and thrust her hips up and down in time with my manipulations. Her lips started to pout showing me the
pinkish flesh of her innermost being.

Love to Lust: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by Ann2012(f): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 5:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

You are welcome
Re: Love To Lust by kweensheba: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cool story
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 4:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Cool and nice.
Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Her fingers worked like magic. Within seconds, I was in the mood to be aroused. I drew my mouth to hers and kissed her. She reacted succinctly.

We wrapping our arms around each other and kissing deeply. My prick pressed against her flat, smooth belly. She put her hand out and gripped my cock gently.

The organ jerked as she started to rub it gently. I placed my hands at the joint of her thighs and felt the soft hair that covered part of her lips. She stopped the act for a moment and as I rubbed my fingers through the moist lips she carried on.

Shifting her hips towards me, she enjoyed the new sensations that were flooding through her body.

We remained like that for five minutes and then broke off. I undressed her and totally undressed myself. She placed a hand on her crotch and the other arm over her breasts. She waited for me in a daring way. pulled her hand from her breasts and sat her down on the bed. I kissed her one more time.

I pulled her to me and cuddled her tightly.

I could just feel her nipple resting on my arm. I slowly moved my arm up and down as I felt the nipple respond in growth, size and hardness. She realized what I was doing and smiled at me. She reached over and kissed me.

Doing this exposed her breasts which I quickly covered with my hand feeling the growing nipple between my fingers. She lay back in the bed and let me reach over and suck the nipple into my mouth.

"Mmm this really feels nice," I mumbled.

I felt my manhood growing again and soon it nestled against her thigh. Her hand slid down and grasped it. She had the look of confidence as she played with my balls.

I rolled over on top of her and sank down to take both of her boobs in my hands. Now, she parted her legs and I could feel the tip of my prick snuggle between her moist lips.

She moaned softly and pushed her hips up to keep the tip in contact with her lips. She positioned her hand on my prick and rubbed it between her lips letting it go the full length of her secret area. I could feel the tip of my prick being prickled by the soft down of her cunt strands of hairs.

It was more that I could contain. My semen spewed out of me like never before all over her pussy and belly. She pulled away when she felt the wetness of the spunk. She appeared to be surprised by the suddenness of me coming.

I pulled her down and smothered her with kisses.

She kissed me hard on the lips to show that she understood. I felt elated by the turn of event. It was the end of the first part.

Some minutes later, we resumed action. My fingers went down to her pussy feeling my spunk that was between her lips. I was getting hard again.

She laid on her back and stretched her legs wide open. She was breathing heavily. My finger found her clit standing proud from her moist lips.

Gently, I flicked it and she moaned and thrust her hips up and down in time with my manipulations. Her lips started to pout showing me the pinkish flesh of her innermost being.

My finger dipped into the moist vagina. It was awash with her juices I could feel the ribbing inside her genital entrance and I thrust two fingers deep inside at a fast pace. Soon, her breathing was becoming very fast and her body was jerking out of control.

"Oh my goodness " she said in moans. "More. Harder."

Synergized, I thrust my fingers in as hard as I could. She lifted her hips to meet my active fingers probing deeper and deeper into her pussy. She moaned loudly as she finally came.

Her body went into spasms. Her cheeks flushed in pinkish manner while her legs trembled on the bed. I slackened down my act and went to her clit. She gripped my hand and held it still, unable to take any more stimulus on the blood enlarged organ.

We remained on the bed like that for a few minutes as she got her breath back. She held my prick and held it between her soaking lips gently shifting it back and forward. I could feel the sap rising again and thrust it hard against her belly and letting rip with another dose of semen which sprayed up to her tits and one lump landed on her chin.

Now, she had got back at me. We both lay satisfied about venting out our lusts. Some minutes later, we went to the shower and washed each other like zealous teenagers that were savoring moments of conquest.

Re: Love To Lust by Saturn101: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nice one
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2020
Interesting
Re: Love To Lust by makuazini(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2020
I'm not satisfied... I want to know about Alex's wife. I really would love to know about her.

Can you please speed it up a little?
Re: Love To Lust by Saturn101: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
More
Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: Love To Lust by Zamar: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Next.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Synergized, I thrust my fingers in as hard as I could. She lifted her hips to meet my active fingers probing deeper and deeper into her pussy. She moaned loudly as she finally came.

Her body went into spasms. Her cheeks flushed in pinkish manner while her legs trembled on the bed. I slackened down my act and went to her clit. She gripped my hand and held it still, unable to take any more stimulus on the blood enlarged organ.

We remained on the bed like that for a few minutes as she got her breath back. She held my prick and held it between her soaking lips gently shifting it back and forward.

I could feel the sap rising again and thrust it hard against her belly and letting rip with another dose of semen which sprayed up to her tits and one lump landed on her chin. Now, she had got back at me.

We both lay satisfied about venting out our lusts. Some minutes later, we went to the shower and washed each other like zealous teenagers that were savoring moments of conquest.

From that day on, my relationship with Augusta blossomed. We arranged to be seeing each other every other day. She was a crazy one who wanted more and I was prepared to oblige her.

One month after she went for the test that confirmed that she was pregnant, Amanda continued to be unyielding to my suggestion that she should terminate the pregnancy.

The fetus was now about eight weeks old.

Looking at her, it didn’t look like she was pregnant. At least, for now. She kept telling me that she had decided to have the baby, no matter what. She actually appeared to have won the battle of wits, as I had softened my stance - at least a little.

She told me there were important things she must do. The first was that she was planning to move out of her present abode and rent an apartment. She presently stayed with her parents and four siblings in a three-bedrooms apartment at Isolo.

All her siblings, according to her, were female and she was the first born. All of them were already grown up, the youngest being fourteen.
For now, Amanda’s parents were yet to know she was pregnant.

She said her parents ran a thriving wholesale foodstuffs business and hardly had time for a grown up like her. It was only her immediate younger sister, Josephine, who was an off-campus student studying pharmacy at the university of Lagos that suspected that she was pregnant.

“Since you want to have the baby, aren’t you suppose to tell your parents?” I asked her.

“I will tell them at the right time,” she answered.

She heaved a sigh. She must be thanking God that I had stopped pestering her about abortion. I had unwillingly given a nod to her having the baby. This afternoon, I called her to my office for some heart-to-heart talks.

She sat opposite me and looked at me expectantly.

“I will take full responsibilities of your pregnancy on two conditions,” I started. “The first is that there must be a paternity test as soon as you deliver the baby. I need to be one hundred per cent convinced that indeed I am the one responsible.”

Her countenance change as she looked indignant. “So, you don’t even trust me.”

Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Interesting
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cool
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
More
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2020
She sat opposite me and looked at me expectantly.

“I will take full responsibilities of your pregnancy on two conditions,” I started. “The first is that there must be a paternity test as soon as you
deliver the baby. I need to be one hundred per cent convinced that indeed I am the one responsible.”
Her countenance change as she looked indignant. “So, you don’t even trust me.”

“It’s not about trust. It’s about conviction. Do the test and let me be rest assured.” She didn’t say anything further although she still looked
slighted.

“Let me however assure you that I will start taking care of you and the needs of the child henceforth. Yes, I want everything to be alright with the
baby. However, that will stop the moment I realize that the baby is not mine.”

She seemed to relax a bit. That was a fair deal, wasn’t it? I cleared my throat and continued. “The second condition is that my wife must never
know about the baby. As you know, marriage to you is totally out of it. I’ve always detested the practice of bigamy and polygamy, so count me
out of taking a new wife.”

Amanda laughed on hearing this. Was that funny? Not exactly, but she must have seen the irony and contrast between what I claimed and what I
did to her.

She had listened to me raptly without interrupting. When I was through, she smiled.

“It’s okay, Uncle Alex.” She always used the title ‘uncle’ whenever she was trying to be mischievous. “I agree to all the conditions.”

“I will be paying the upkeep every month, along with your salary.”

“Thanks, Uncle Alex.”

I wanted to tell her to drop the ‘uncle’ tag but decided against it. When she was tired of saying it, she would stop using it. Our working
relationship continued at the formal level. The morning of the Friday of that week, Augusta gave me a call.

“Alex dear, how’s everything over there?”

I grinned. “Everything’s fine, darling.”

“I called to let you know that I will not be at the club today. I’ll be travelling to Abuja.”

I was instantly curious. “Why are you travelling to Abuja?”

“For business,” she replied briskly.

Now what kind of business could she be involved in? What kind of business other than love peddling?

“I see,” I said, trying to keep the disappointment from my voice. “When will you be back?”

“It’s just for a couple of days. I’ll let you know when I’m back in Lagos.”

I nodded. “Alright, Augusta. Take care of yourself.”

“Thanks, Alex. If you don’t mind, there’s a friend of mine I can introduce you to. She can take my place while I’m away.”

My heart started beating fast. “Really? Who is that?”

“Her name is Evelyn and she’s a good friend. It’s just that you have to treat her right.”

I understood what she meant. “Well, that will be no problem.”

“I know you won’t miss the chance. I’ll tell her to meet you at the club in Ikeja. I’ve already shown her your picture, so she knows you.”

“I see.”

“Yes. I’ll give her your number, so she’ll call. Have a nice time, Alex.”

“Thanks, Augusta. Have a nice business trip.”

She disengaged the line while I whistled to myself. This was going to be exciting after all. I would definitely like to meet Evelyn and see how things would work out. I went back to work. Several minutes later, I received another call from an unknown number.

“Hello?”

“Hello. Is that Alex?” It was a female voice.

“Yes, who’s on the line?”

“This is Evelyn, a friend of Augusta.”

“Ah, Evelyn, it’s good to hear your voice.”

“Good to hear yours too. We were supposed to meet later today.”

“Yes, at the G-Gold Club, Ikeja by …”

“I’m sorry, I’m not a club girl. Can we meet somewhere else?”

I thought quickly. Of course, we could meet in a good hotel. “There’s this hotel …”

“Why don’t you come to my residence?” she interrupted.

I was surprised to hear that. “Your house?”

“Yes, I will text the address to you.”

“Alright. As you like it.”

“I’ll be expecting you.”

“Alright.”

She disjoined the line. Once again, I felt tinges of excitement building up in me. About five minutes later, a text message came from Evelyn. She
lived at Ojodu Berger. I nodded as I memorized the street and the number. I would definitely be there.

Few minutes after five p.m., I closed for the day. I drove to Ojodu. I was soon on her street. From the easy numbering, it was not difficult to find
her house number. I parked the car close to the gate of the house. it was a storey building. I knocked at the gate.

“Yes, who dey there?” a voice called.

“I’m asking for Evelyn.”

A man came out to open the gate. From his looks, it was obvious he was the guard of the house.

“Good day. I’m asking for Evelyn,” I repeated.

He opened the gate wider. “Na the first flat for the right.” He pointed at the way.

“Thank you.” I nodded and followed the way he had pointed. I was soon at the door of a flat. I rapped on the door gently.

After some seconds, a voice called out: “Who is there?”

“It’s Alex. I’m here to see Evelyn.”

The door was opened. A lady in her mid-twenties smiled to show her fine teeth. She was pretty but quite short.

“Evelyn?”

She nodded. “Come in, Alex.”

I stepped inside her apartment.

Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by Ann2012(f): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

You are welcome.
Re: Love To Lust by Saturn101: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2020
Ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trish Lorenz Book 'Soro Soke' Sparks Outrage Over Appropriation / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / Jake: Son Of Emperor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.