Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Love To Lust - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love To Lust (20462 Views)

Love To Lust (18+) / Bound To Lust / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love To Lust by specialmati(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2020
interesting
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
After several minutes of chatting, I told her it was better we moved to a room where we could have private moments.

“It’s okay, Alex.”

We moved to the room.

“I must admire your beauty and intelligence,” I said.

She chuckled. “You really think so?”

I nodded. “Yes. Now, beyond that, let me show you how to love a lady.”

“Are you sure you can really succeed in doing that?”

“Of course, I can. By the time I’m through with you, you will have no doubt.”

She laughed. “That’s okay. We shall see.”

Yes, we shall, I thought gleefully. There was no more time to waste. A challenge had been thrown at me and I had taken the gauntlet.

I got down to action by tracing Augusta’s neck and nape with my fiery kisses. I pulled down my trousers and hers. We were now half-naked with the front buttons of her blouse opened and her bra unhooked. I edged Augusta’s blouse away with my lips as I kissed the smooth skin of her arms and luscious breasts.

“Ooooh,” she moaned in response to my action.

My fingers were not idle. I caressed anything my hands could come in contact with. I kissed and kneaded the area around her nipples.

Her moans grew louder as I kissed her skin and caressed her boobs
gently, taking time to savor the area surrounding them with equal fervor.

I teased her pussy gently, while handling her breasts. We were lost in the sensations of the pre-intimacy.

Again, I kissed her on the cheek and rubbed her back. I allowed her to the enormity and hardness of my cock. She groped for my dick and pulled it out of the boxer. There it was in its strength. She looked surprised to find out that it was huge. She went on to lick my thighs and suck the soft tissues between them.

I raised my head upwards and grunted. We were still standing and I had to grab a chair by the bedside to maintain my balance. My body was taut and brawny with sinews of toned muscles rippling with each of my movements.

Augusta tugged at my underwear down my legs and nuzzled her face on
my pulsating penis. She ran her tongue around its crown and up and down my shaft until she made me feel I was on fire. She kissed the tip of my dick. I shuddered like I was electrified.

“Hmn, go on,” I mumbled.

Again, she ran her tongue around the crown of my dong and up and down my shaft and I loved it. She did it repeatedly until she could sense that my body was tensing.

She took my cock into her mouth and sucked it – inch by inch. It was so big that her small lips looked thinly against the big organ. Then she
took me all in. I could feel the tip of my throbbing love steel touching her
throat, and filling the roof of her mouth. She nearly gagged. She breathed in and out deeply and made the organ to slide to the sides of her mouth.

Love to Lust: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust/37678
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nice work
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 3:00am On Oct 25, 2020
BigBasher:
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
More
Re: Love To Lust by kweensheba: 3:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Nice and cool
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
More
Re: Love To Lust by SeyiDominion: 12:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Interesting
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 1:44am On Oct 28, 2020
She took my cock into her mouth and sucked it – inch by inch. It was so big that her small lips looked thinly against the big organ. Then she took me all in. I could feel the tip of my throbbing love steel touching her
throat, and filling the roof of her mouth. She nearly gagged. She breathed in and out deeply and made the organ to slide to the sides of her mouth.

I mumbled under my breath as she slid her mouth gently, but continuously on my enlarged dick. It seemed to have grown even bigger. Her throat was close to gagging. She closed her eyes. Her body must be on the verge of exploding. Her pussy was stuffed was a spreading sensation all over her body. My fingers bleeped her and fondled her boobs.

On her part, she yearned for my rigid cock. She stood up and reached out for my lips. I stepped up the action. I moved to penetrate her pussy in my standing position. I lifted her left leg up to rest on the chair. It was not my intention to hump her. Rather, I went in slowly at first, and then move deeper and quicker.

I held her bums and slammed her against the wall, where I half-carried her as I penetrated her juicy pussy. With each thrust, our ecstasy grew bigger and bigger until she strained to reach it with my increasing speed.

Our groins banged into each other as our bodies trembled and our groans became louder and wilder.

“Goodness, oh my goodness, I’m cumming,” Augusta cried excitedly as I banged on and on.

We thrashed feverishly against each other as our simultaneous climaxes came with a gigantic blast. We held on to each other nibbling and sucking until our passions peaked and our bodies satiated fully.

When our excitement subsided, I carried her to the bed and we lay side by side, trying to regain our strength. Naked on the bed, I studied her features. Her body had all the right proportions, having more flesh where it should be. Her abdomen was smooth and flat. She had a smooth skin that looked delicate and pretty. I could smell her musky scent. The sight I beheld triggered my lusty hormones.

I kissed her. She tasted like strawberries. I kissed her mouth and sucked her full lips. Her taste was more of freshly plucked Augusta, just as her name suggested. While I kissed her, my hands went instinctively to her full boobs. They were like Augusta that were ripe for the picking. She grinned as my fingers closed in and tweaked her nips.

She soon started to feel the blossoming delight in the core of her clit once more. She sucked and held on to my tongue and lips continued to explore. I could sense that her body was burning with desire. She went to take my entire shaft up to its hilt. She sucked it and massaged the base with her fingers. She sucked it and gently but repeatedly until I could barely contain the excitement in me. I remained on the lying position on the bed, while she continued to work on my groin.

After a while, I changed the position. She was lying on her back, her legs spread wide, while I crossed over her. I used my lips and tongue to enhance her stimulation. She moaned like she was in delirium.

“Oh goodness,” she moaned.

I straightened, getting my massive dick ready. I straddled her, inserting my manhood in one quick movement. Then I pounded passionately, rendering deep thrusts until the hilt of my shaft reached her pubic bone. We were soon drenched in sweat as our bodies glistened. Our bodies cavorted and twisted wildly.

We were swirling in the vortex of joy as my body juddered and every part of my body vibrated with excitement. The sensations peaked as I drove in into Augusta’s juicy abode. My action increased the pressure on her pussy. There was a sweet building up of tension in us. This intensified as I went deeper and deeper with each thrust. The tension became more and more until it was ready to burst.
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by tonysunkan: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Nice work
Re: Love To Lust by Saturn101: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cool
Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: Love To Lust by Saturn101: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Awesome05:
Waiting for more
Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
On her part, she yearned for my rigid cock. She stood up and reached out for my lips. I stepped up the action. I moved to penetrate her pussy in my standing position.

I lifted her left leg up to rest on the chair. It was not my intention to hump her. Rather, I went in slowly at first, and then move deeper and quicker.
I held her bums and slammed her against the wall, where I half-carried her as I penetrated her juicy pussy.

With each thrust, our ecstasy grew bigger and bigger until she strained to reach it with my increasing speed.

Our groins banged into each other as our bodies trembled and our groans became louder and wilder.

“Goodness, oh my goodness, I’m cumming,” Augusta cried excitedly as I banged on and on.

We thrashed feverishly against each other as our simultaneous climaxes came with a gigantic blast. We held on to each other nibbling and sucking until our passions peaked and our bodies satiated fully.

When our excitement subsided, I carried her to the bed and we lay side by side, trying to regain our strength. Naked on the bed, I studied her features. Her body had all the right proportions, having more flesh where it should be.

Her abdomen was smooth and flat. She had a smooth skin that looked delicate and pretty. I could smell her musky scent. The sight I beheld triggered my lusty hormones.

I kissed her. She tasted like strawberries. I kissed her mouth and sucked her full lips. Her taste was more of freshly plucked Augusta, just as her name suggested.

While I kissed her, my hands went instinctively to her full boobs. They were like Augusta that were ripe for the picking. She grinned as my fingers closed in and tweaked her nips.

She soon started to feel the blossoming delight in the core of her clit once more. She sucked and held on to my tongue and lips continued to explore. I could sense that her body was burning with desire. She went to take my entire shaft up to its hilt.

She sucked it and massaged the base with her fingers. She sucked it and gently but repeatedly until I could barely contain the excitement in me. I remained on the lying position on the bed, while she continued to work on my groin.

After a while, I changed the position. She was lying on her back, her legs spread wide, while I crossed over her. I used my lips and tongue to enhance her stimulation. She moaned like she was in delirium.

“Oh goodness,” she moaned.

I straightened, getting my massive dick ready. I straddled her, inserting my manhood in one quick movement. Then I pounded passionately, rendering deep thrusts until the hilt of my shaft reached her pubic bone.

We were soon drenched in sweat as our bodies glistened. Our bodies cavorted and twisted wildly.

We were swirling in the vortex of joy as my body juddered and every part of my body vibrated with excitement. The sensations peaked as I drove in into Augusta’s juicy abode.

My action increased the pressure on her pussy. There was a sweet building up of tension in us. This intensified as I went deeper and deeper with each thrust. The tension became more and more until it was ready to burst.

Her voice sounded hoarse with her incessant cries and moans. Minutes later, I arched my back and gave a long drawn-out growl. My whole body shuddered and I ejaculated into her shaking pussy.

At that moment, I quickly withdrew my dick. The released hot fluid squirted upward and fell, forming tear-drop figure as it landed on the bedspread. The peak had come and I could not do anything to stop it.

By the time I drove home that night, I felt drained. This Augusta of a lady had a large sexual appetite that I might not be able to match. Could it be that she was only giving me that impression, being the first time we were meeting?

Was she only trying to prove that I had to ‘offer’ more before I could satisfy her?

My doubts were dispelled the following day. Towards noon, I received a telephone call from her.

“Hello, baby. How’re you doing?” I asked.

“I’m cool. What about you?”

“Let’s say I’m cool too.”

“Fine. It’s good to hear that.” There was a slight pause, then she asked: “Are we meeting at the club again this evening?”
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Interesting piece.
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
FairCritic:
Interesting piece.

Thanks.
Re: Love To Lust by ThrillPlus: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nice one
Re: Love To Lust by Awesome05: 5:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Cool
Re: Love To Lust by UltimateSpice: 1:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Nice
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2020
UltimateSpice:
Nice

Thanks
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
By the time I drove home that night, I felt drained. This Augusta of a lady had a large sexual appetite that I might not be able to match. Could it be that she was only giving me that impression, being the first time we were meeting? Was she only trying to prove that I had to ‘offer’ more before I could satisfy her?

My doubts were dispelled the following day. Towards noon, I received a telephone call from her.

“Hello, baby. How’re you doing?” I asked.

“I’m cool. What about you?”

“Let’s say I’m cool too.”

“Fine. It’s good to hear that.” There was a slight pause, then she asked: “Are we meeting at the club again this evening?”

I grimaced. Was it not too soon for us to meet? “Er, that will not be. From my schedules, I will not be able to make it to that place today.”

“Good. Let’s make it tomorrow then.”

“Alright.”

She disjoined the line. Was it the money she would receive from me again? was it about the sex, or was it for both? I shrugged and
concentrated on my work. Amanda was still behaving ‘somehow’ so I let her be.

About the same time the following day, Augusta called me again.

“I was expecting your call,” she started.

“Oh, sorry. I’ve been busy at work.”

She chuckled across the line. “So, are we meeting at the club this evening?”

I sighed. “I’m not too sure,” I said carefully.

“Why not?” she demanded. “Hey, say the truth, are you scared or broke?”

I laughed shortly. What made her to think that I was scared or broke?

“Look, if you’re broke,” she went on, “just come around. I only want your company,”

I sighed. ‘I’ll try to come around, but I won’t spend much time.”

She laughed. “Good, Alex. See you.”

“Alright. So long.”

After I closed from work, I drove straight to the club. It was minutes to six, but surprisingly, I met her at the bar waiting for me.

“That’s a surprise,” I said, smiling. “You’re already here.”

“Yes. I’m waiting for you.”

“Well, here I am.”

“Good. Let’s order for drinks and take it to our room. I’ve already booked a room.”

Again, I was surprised.

“I can see that you’re keen about whatever you do.”

She smiled. “I’ll take that as a compliment; so I will say thanks.”

We went to the room with our drinks.

“I did enjoy your company a great deal the other time,” she said.

I nodded. “Me too.”

We sat on the bed, drew the lone stool in the room close to us and took the drinks.

“So, why didn’t you want to come over?” she asked.

“I told you I was busy at work.”

I didn’t care whether she believed me or not. From her face, I could not tell.

“Perhaps, you were not in the mood,” she went on.

I sighed.

“Well, Augusta is here to do things right for you, at no cost.”

I grinned. “That must be a good incentive.”

Love to Lust https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_to_lust_18%2B/37522
Re: Love To Lust by BigBasher: 4:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Interesting update
Re: Love To Lust by FairCritic(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Nice update
Re: Love To Lust by CasNova: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
FairCritic:

Nice update

FairCritic:

Nice update

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy / Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.