Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added (13773 Views)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Tillatalk: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Escabado:

Lol This shows you are very childish. If I bring out 100k and say is for fvking girls , don't you know that amount can give me 20 different classic woman of different shapes to fvk ?.

How can you compare me that have investment worth million of naira with a guy that bought a car of ordinary 2.5million ?

Hahahaha seems this nairaland is full of small boys . Abeg let me go over to twitter and instergram
why you come bring another man matter come nairaland if you ain't jealous of him .. I know your type
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Spicynutra(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Check out Cristiano Ronaldo last match in Real Madrid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kILpodMopW4
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by davillian(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
It's very simple
Once you have a good car and a nice apartment in a very good location
To put icing on the cake you live alone...
They think you are ready for marriage grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
I don't know why people think a girl visiting a guy is going to have sex him.Y'all assume too much.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Greenholics:
What are u saying? Bros? No be ur friend carry him leg go find the girls? Girls dey their own ur friends go toaste them even lie join say he be multi millionaire grin... now u dey call the girls wen be victims names instead of u to call ur neighbor a fuckboy or he goat... na wa ooo
victim of what?
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Ibekwe550(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
Where are the pics oga angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by BarrSly: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
guys abeg o how dem take use motor spin babe ooo cause one of my guy just bought ES350 and is always complaining that he never still get to-to since his one month of having the car.
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Blame am on your neighbour wey think say sleeping with tons of girls a day na achievement!
When they come in tons nigarrr is left with no damn choice
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Speechless
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by paul100(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dollarseeker:
Ladies be disgracing themselves since ages. u can't separate most of them from money. Just as u can't chase away flies from shit. even if u do, new flies will still come...that's how de behave when they see a guy with a clean car.

But if I be girl, I no go de behave like this o cos I kno myself. Money doesn't freak me.
Oga DOLLAR SEEKER,i hail ooooogringrin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by XiaomiFanBoy: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2020
BarrSly:
guys abeg o how dem take use motor spin babe ooo cause one of my guy just bought ES350 and is always complaining that he never still get to-to since his one month of having the car.

Two things are involved either

1 The guy is lying to you

2 The guy doesn't know how to do it

If 2 is the reason, car is like a magnet. Just like a magnet you need to bring it nearer to the metal for it to attract. He should stop beside the desired babe and see how fast the trick works. It cuts off the whole introduction part straight to the main menu.
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by XiaomiFanBoy: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2020
davillian:
It's very simple
Once you have a good car and a nice apartment in a very good location
To put icing on the cake you live alone...
They think you are ready for marriage grin

Especially a young guy

But SARS is making it increasingly difficult for guys to even think of buying luxury cars and renting apartments without being considered a internet fraudster. Meanwhile some people find dignity in labour and earn a honest living.
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Goalnaldo(m): 12:37am On Oct 04, 2020
Once girls/ladies see car ehn...one incident happened one day in front of my house. A guy and his babe was strolling and his friend stopped his car to give them a lift. The babe rushed to sit at the front sit. The guy said "you wan sit for front of my guy car. No try am o ". I just laughed.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by davillian(m): 3:19am On Oct 04, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Especially a young guy

But SARS is making it increasingly difficult for guys to even think of buying luxury cars and renting apartments without being considered a internet fraudster. Meanwhile some people find dignity in labour and earn a honest living.
Yeah sure.....
I've encountered these SARS people couple of times
But I have never been harassed for once....
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by BarrSly: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Haha you are very funny he is not lying though but I bliv he does not know how. Thanks

XiaomiFanBoy:

Two things are involved either

1 The guy is lying to you

2 The guy doesn't know how to do it

If 2 is the reason, car is like a magnet. Just like a magnet you need to bring it nearer to the metal for it to attract. He should stop beside the desired babe and see how fast the trick works. It cuts off the whole introduction part straight to the main menu.
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by lascos912(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Greenholics:
What are u saying? Bros? No be ur friend carry him leg go find the girls? Girls dey their own ur friends go toaste them even lie join say he be multi millionaire grin... now u dey call the girls wen be victims names instead of u to call ur neighbor a fuckboy or he goat... na wa ooo
you don't know girls
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Anyiamaka: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2020
It will end in infection . He should go and marry

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by XiaomiFanBoy: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2020
davillian:

Yeah sure.....
I've encountered these SARS people couple of times
But I have never been harassed for once....

Na Thanksgiving you ought to be doing oo
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by davillian(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Na Thanksgiving you ought to be doing oo
Lol to me I don't see them as threat
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by setobaba: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Instagram lmfao

So you want to give your classy girls 5k? grin

Oga shey you don shike babe b4?

See the guy with a car will Bleep for free over you with your 100k.

Because they will enter the front seat and the room and make demands later.

Your 5k will get you an over used street farm tool.

The guy is right, having a car gives you more advantage over anyone loading his cash at bank, I got my first ride around April and since then I bang different girls at my leisure time, girls that have once despise and cheated on me also came crumbling and crawling.
It made me settled my mind on this, I ain’t getting married until I can provide a ride for my to be wife else I no dey go alter. Ladies get easily carried away for ride especially full AC rides.

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Mrscarter(f): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
not four legs but tire.
I remember back then in SS1, a guy with bicycle collect my babe.

Even way back as a kid, in early 2000, my cousin sister will always like me to push her in our wheelbarrow. life ehn

Lol even wheelbarrow grin
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Mrscarter(f): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Once girls/ladies see car ehn...one incident happened one day in front of my house. A guy and his babe was strolling and his friend stopped his car to give them a lift. The babe rushed to sit at the front sit. The guy said "you wan sit for front of my guy car. No try am o ". I just laughed.
gringringrin

Sum girls eh
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by nairaman66(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Instagram lmfao

So you want to give your classy girls 5k? grin

Oga shey you don shike babe b4?

See the guy with a car will Bleep for free over you with your 100k.

Because they will enter the front seat and the room and make demands later.

Your 5k will get you an over used street farm tool.

9,000,000 million likes for you!!
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by dingbang(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Women and front seat, walahi. E dey shack their brain.
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Escabado:
Sometimes I don't know if I should say these girls are silly , foolish or morons. My neighbor just bought lexus rx330 jeep and there is no day he doesn't sleep with 3 to 4 different girls . Does it mean these girls are trying there luck to see if he will marry one of them or what and most of these girls have fiance and serious boyfriends oo . Hmmm .

Guys share your experience with all these girls that are materialistic

I just have pity for all these boys shouting I have a girlfriend or fiance. If they tell you how many men that sleep with her in a month , you will vomit and run away

@ubunja
@lefulefu
@frankraj
@ilegend
@lalastilala
@ubunja
@warlord2015
@suen
@kriss216

Go and buy your own Lexus so you too can start banging girls with reckless abandon grin
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
Where are the pics oga angry

Same thing I'm wondering here
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by nedekid: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Naturally, when man buy new ride, his pussy level must increase. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.