Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri (75842 Views)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / U.S. Voodoo Priest Stabbed Dog 50times, Faces 5yrs Jail For Animal Cruelty(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
techtechh:

Ofcourse we will have to join but did we complain to you. Why are so pained and depressed about people’s who don’t even think a second about you.

State with 1% oil except rivers state and the region that produce the oil is not igbos and they even have oil pollution as well . So what’s your f point.

Majority population that don’t have say in national decision, what is your relevance. Minorities group have say more than you, so what’s your point. 5% people.

Leave us alone
We have at no point complained to you, why so bothered or pained.

We are happy and blessed about who we are and what we have. So don’t drag to your hell because I do better.

Misery they say love companies. Unfortunately for igbos the others groups knows so well and will do anything do disassociate themselves from igbos. We will never go to your hell

Leave us alone and die in your misery
You don't know what is misery if you think igbos are in misery.
Igbos are the sought after people that other Nigerians including ur tribe have to sacrifice blood to be with. Nobody will do that for your tribe.
Igbos are the people that depend on human capital development instead of depending on oil even though we also have it.
Your people depend on community settlement.
Once they see any container or truck owned by the Igbo bourgeois they start demanding for community settlement. They will start dragging on who to offload and onload containers. That is exactly what your masters the fulanis have reduced you people to which you are even very proud of and not complaing.
Igbos are just concerned about you because we want to lift you to our standards of bourgeois instead of the current proletariats that you are in your own land.
I see many of your poor people around me complaining about Nigeria that your forefathers fought for which only you is comfortable and happy with.

The below quote is your problem :
I freed a slave today
I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they are slaves
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

You don't know what is misery if you think igbos are in misery.
Igbos are the sought after people that other Nigerians including ur tribe have to sacrifice blood to be with. Nobody will do that for your tribe.
Igbos are the people that depend on human capital development instead of depending on oil even though we also have it.
Your people depend on community settlement.
Once they see any container or truck owned by the Igbo bourgeois they start demanding for community settlement. They will start dragging on who to offload and onload containers. That is exactly what your masters the fulanis have reduced you people to which you are even very proud of and not complaing.
Igbos are just concerned about you because we want to lift you to our standards of bourgeois instead of the current proletariats that you are in your own land.
I see many of your poor people around me complaining about Nigeria that your forefathers fought for which only you is comfortable and happy with.

The below quote is your problem :
I freed a slave today
I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they are slaves
When you spew rubbish you should it up with evidence. When have will ever want to be with demented creatures. Or you should sit in your head and imagine rubbish.

I will repeat myself again nobody have ever associated with igbos not even your kinsmen outside of south yeast.
Know this and know peace.
Igbos depends on their illiterate population. I can see the evidence with people like you. Iocal people.

We are proud of who we are something igbos can’t boast of because of hatred.

Why don’t you fight for yourselves first ofcourse igbos hate themselves and love their neighbor who don’t give a f about them. Says so much of their people.

Low self esteem
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
techtechh:

When you spew rubbish you should it up with evidence. When have will ever want to be with demented creatures. Or you should sit in your head and imagine rubbish.

I will repeat myself again nobody have ever associated with igbos not even your kinsmen outside of south yeast.
Know this and know peace.
Igbos depends on their illiterate population. I can see the evidence with people like you. Iocal people.

We are proud of who we are something igbos can’t boast of because of hatred.

Why don’t you fight for yourselves first ofcourse igbos hate themselves and love their neighbor who don’t give a f about them. Says so much of their people.

Low self esteem
But I am igbo from Niger delta
I will be the happiest man if your people are not part of Niger delta or Biafra.
Igbos never included you people in the first Biafra I don't know why you are feeling ire as if we ever included your people.
Igbos are one the most educated people in this your shithole country. Some of our academics are :
Cyprian ekwensi
Chinua Achebe
Chimamanda adichie
Elechi Amadi etc
When you Google and find out who is leading in waec and jamb then you will know that you are the illiterate

We were fighting to stay without you people while you people were fighting to make us remain with you in1967war... Think about this

I freed a slave today...
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Tochj(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
The Area is calm Now
That's all the police have to say for Hausas who killed A man in his own village.
If it is the villagers now they will start Mass Arrest.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
GOTVee:

Get behind me thy satan

I will only get behind you to stab your back when you come to my house.
For now, I prefer being ahead of you.
Fucking terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Joemetry:

I will only get behind you to stab your back when you come to my house.
For now, I prefer being ahead of you.
Fucking terrorist!

See let me be frank with you.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
GOTVee:

See let me be frank with you. I was once an Arabic teacher. If you provoke me, i will do to you what we do to Christmas chickens angry I'm a born again Christian now but i won't take shit from infidels

You don't need to convince me that you're Shekau's interpreter we know you all.

Fucking terrorist!!!

Gave you my house number but you wouldn't come for your evangelism.
Come and convert me but yet you're threatening to use your Islamic filth on me.

A double edged sword like by u deserve a deep cut with a double edged sword!
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 4:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Joemetry:

You don't need to convince me that you're Shekau's interpreter we know you all.

Fucking terrorist!!!

Gave you my house number but you wouldn't come for your evangelism.
Come and convert me but yet you're threatening to use your Islamic filth on me.

A double edged sword like by u deserve a deep cut with a double edged sword!

Let's meet at redemption Camp on Saturday. There i can convert your soul to Jesus
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2020
GOTVee:

Let's meet at redemption Camp on Saturday. There i can convert your soul to Jesus
So you are afraid?

Fucking terrorist!
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Joemetry:

So you are afraid?

Fucking terrorist!

I reject the terrorist tag. I'm a man of God with integrity. I'm trying to convert you to the appropriate religion that brings peace but you are not ready for salvation. I love you my friend
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Joemetry:

So you are afraid?

Fucking terrorist!

I'm in Lagos. Where is your house? Don't be afraid

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2020
GOTVee:

I'm in Lagos. Where is your house? Don't be afraid

You ate obviously a Lagos fool then.
Go through the mentions.
Fucking terrorist!!!
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2020
GOTVee:

I reject the terrorist tag. I'm a man of God with integrity. I'm trying to convert you to the appropriate religion that brings peace but you are not ready for salvation. I love you my friend

Shove your stinky love up your terrorist ass.

First you gotta love yourself.
Fucking Terrorist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
It is cult related war that ignited the killing
Idamond:
Muslims are fun of this act.

racist
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Joemetry:

Shove your stinky love up your terrorist ass.

First you gotta love yourself.
Fucking Terrorist!

I had a dream that you later converted to Islam. Let love lead
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
GOTVee:

I had a dream that you later converted to Islam. Let love lead

You're so stupid and surrounded by stupid people that you don't even have who to tell you how stupid you are.

I suggest you have a dream that you'll use you're time wisely in the future.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Joemetry:

You're so stupid and surrounded by stupid people that you don't even have who to tell you how stupid you are.

I suggest you have a dream that you'll use you're time wisely in the future.

I'm waiting for the day you will be a born again like me. My good friend
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
GOTVee:

I'm waiting for the day you will be a born again like me. My good friend

If you are a symbol of born again then I'd rather be a devil worshipper than be like you.

You need a neurological checkup too.

And be careful who you think is your friend too, you fucking dimwitted being.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Joemetry:

If you are a symbol of born again then I'd rather be a devil worshipper than be like you.

You need a neurological checkup too.

And be careful who you think is your friend too, you fucking dimwitted being.

I know one day I will catch you. You will regret saying bad things about a man of God like me
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Joemetry(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
GOTVee:

I know one day I will catch you. You will regret saying bad things about a man of God like me

Demented soul.

I gave you an address and was waiting you never showed your ugly ass face.

Now read the mentions again and show yourself for some ice cold beating.

Bleep you and your god!!!
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by GOTVee: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Joemetry:

Demented soul.

I gave you an address and was waiting you never showed your ugly ass face.

Now read the mentions again and show yourself for some ice cold beating.

Bleep you and your god!!!

I pray that you see the light. Then we can go to an Arab country for vacation and celebration of your baptism

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.