Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri (75771 Views)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / U.S. Voodoo Priest Stabbed Dog 50times, Faces 5yrs Jail For Animal Cruelty(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by womenareapes: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.
shut up and go to the north and see what's going on there!

this so called Muslim brothers are rapping Christian girls up and down!
I have seen many Christian girls holding there babes belonging to one alaji undecided

A born again Christian won't open his dirty mouth and spew this rubbish you are saying undecided

were in the Bible that say we should emulate those infidel? undecided

a true Muslim doesn't have a decent way of life! there are full of violence and hatred! forget all those outside work!

Muslim are so blood thirsty! them can kill even child just for a piece of Arabic language.

13 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Robisky001(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
The Alawuru families are no-nonsense fam. Ruggedity runs in the vein of that family the abokis won't get away with this easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by tiger28: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
As Quoted, She said "CHRISTIAN girls get pregnant for Muslims and never an issue"
All I can say is ... ISLAMABAD!!!!!!!!
The Devil's same ppl!

4 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by doggedfighter(f): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.
Shut up and stop being silly

6 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Samsimple(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
yultater:

mind your business
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Starzo: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
U need help
Hathor5:

Or just zip it up instead of spreading your semen everywhere.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Religion of peace doing what they learnt from their master Mohammed

So agitating for their own nation has automatically put an end to interfaith marriages?
One cup dey short for your brain honestly
On the contrary, you should check your brain instead. You claimed they are the problems of Nigeria & that one tribe is their slaves but you can't leave their girls alone?Dont always come with your unreasonable analysis
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Hathor5(f): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Starzo:
U need help

Help yourself first with your own republic. cheesy
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by DarkJeddi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karlovich:
Despite agitating for their republic, they can't seem to leave Hawusa women alone, RIP to him and may the perpetrators be brought to justice
NITWIT.. Who exactly is agitating for their republic and what does that have to do with the story?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by nasbiafra(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
As it stands now igbudu is in lock down.the igbudu boys i know are terrorists in their own way and they wont stop without a fight.hausa only hope now for that region na to carry full battalion of army to guide them.a whole alawuru pikin.e nor go funny for all those aboki if not now but later

6 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by yultater: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Samsimple post=94582288] did I scam you b4. Why will you go around calling me a fraudster. My profile looks like something that was created today ??[/quote

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Fash20: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
When she dey collect prick she no know
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Iziq(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
They are Religious bigots

But Muslim Puna they sweet oh

Because of the pretence and the covering

Imagine smashing her in her abaya or that body veil e dey sweet die try am

Especially because of the taboo factor choi try it and see, seeing is believing
you sabi jor! E get one igala muslim girl that year.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Warri isn’t part of Biafra
Tell that to your Igbo brothers.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by mohhabfarm: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Christmas Rice Auction sales has begun!
Caprice. =#15,000
Tomatoes rice. =#15,000
Mama Gold. =#15,000
Umbrella Rice. =#15,000
E.T.C.
Contact Custom Momoh Wahab on 08160604420 to place your order. Offer valid while stock lasts.

Note: Payment on delivery only for the order of 10 bags and above.

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Amotolongbo(f): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
luluman:
Tell that to your Igbo brothers.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Even me that was a Christian,it did not work between I and Adiza after 2yrs of James bond dating Talkless of Baba Chief Priest.
Adiza was from a Strong Muslim family and I met her when She came to look after her elder sisters Kids in Cali since their parents were going on a long trip abroad.These are people I normally see on a daily basis coz we live in the same neighborhood but not same compound tho.
Their flat was just a Stone throw from mine...This Hausa man and his wife don't even greet neighbors Talkless of strangers....Well,Saw her(Adiza) one morning going to get bread for breakfast couldn't take my eyes off her,she was well covered with the black hijab thing but her well pointed and succulent boobs were just shaking any how.
Next time I saw her I told her if we could be friends and she said "just friends"?! No problem.
Then we started talking more often on fone and she became so fond of me.
I had invited her severally to come visit me at my place but she has always refused that she couldn't do that.
Then I decided to go to the mountain since the mountain had refused to come, little did I know it would turn out to be a breakthrough.
The same day I asked her if I could come over just to see her pretty face was the same day I banged the Shiit outta her.
She was the only adult at home with two little kids about 2 & 3.
I risked giving the kids my phone's to play and they went straight into their room while I and Adiza were left alone in the sitting room,little did I know I was going to Fvck her right there before she says her 6'oclock prayers....

8 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:
How many northern states have you been to not to have seen them?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by DarkJeddi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
luluman:
On the contrary, you should check your brain instead. You claimed they are the problems of Nigeria & that one tribe is their slaves but you can't leave their girls alone?Dont always come with your unreasonable analysis
The same way that they are leaving other tribe's girls alone? shocked
Or are you suffering from selective Myopia at where the girl said Hausa Men impregnate Christian girls?

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Rahkman: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Useless and foolish Arrewa ppl everything to them na kill

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Chris2863(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin angry More than one cup jareh
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Religion of peace doing what they learnt from their master Mohammed

So agitating for their own nation has automatically put an end to interfaith marriages?
One cup dey short for your brain honestly
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Hathor5(f): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Even me that was a Christian,it did not work between I and Adiza after 2yrs of James bond dating Talkless of Baba Chief Priest.
Adiza was from a Strong Muslim family and I met her when She came to look after her elder sisters Kids in Cali since their parents were going on a long trip abroad.These are people I normally see on a daily basis coz we live in the same neighborhood but not same compound tho.
Their flat was just a Stone throw from mine...This Hausa man and his wife don't even greet neighbors Talkless of strangers....Well,Saw her(Adiza) one morning going to get bread for breakfast couldn't take my eyes off her,she was well covered with the black hijab thing but her well pointed and succulent boobs were just shaking any how.
Next time I saw her I told her if we can be friends and she said "just friends"?! No problem.
Then we started talking more often on fone and she became so fond of me.
I had invited her severally to come visit me at my place but she has always refused that she couldn't do that.
Then I decided to go to the mountain since the mountain had refused to come, little did I know it would turn out to be a breakthrough.
The same day I asked her if I could come over just to see her pretty face was the same day I banged the Shiit outta her.
She was the only adult at home with two little kids about 2 & 3.
I risked giving the kids my phone's to play and they went straight into their room while I and Adiza were left alone in the sitting room,little did I know I was going to Fvck her right there before she says her 6'oclock prayers....

Clap for yourself! You have changed the world.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by 247updated: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
The song, Oga SARS talks about the current situation of the country in which SARS officers are harassing boys in Nigeria; especially on the Streets of Warri, Delta State, Nigeria https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by DarkJeddi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
mohhabfarm:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Christmas Rice Auction sales has begun!
Caprice. =#15,000
Tomatoes rice. =#15,000
Mama Gold. =#15,000
Umbrella Rice. =#15,000
E.T.C.
Contact Custom Momoh Wahab on 08160604420 to place your order. Offer valid while stock lasts.

Note: Payment on delivery only for the order of 10 bags and above.
You done carry your Scam reach Nairaland? grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Chris2863(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:
What the fuc*k are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by AlphikkaTech: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karlovich:
Despite agitating for their republic, they can't seem to leave Hawusa women alone, RIP to him and may the perpetrators be brought to justice

Your Northern foolishness shouldn't ruin you. Niger Deltans believe in a one Nigerian State. If we, the Niger Deltans wanted a separate country, Nigeria wouldn't last 2 years. Those agitating for Biafra are Igbos and Niger Delta isn't Igbos. The militancy in the Niger Delta did not reset your brain.

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is it Cubana Chief Priest

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by tot(f): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:

People clearly see through your lies, but you know what - you will truly become a born again Christian one day as you have uttered with your own mouth. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hathor5:

Clap for yourself! You have changed the world.
Go sitdon for one corner... People like you dey Naija yet the Country seems so Hopeless.
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Jammy2: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karlovich:
An idiot sighted

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by ignis: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Not all holes are safe to enter
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Akukaliaa(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
cry

Even the gods have grown above religious and tribal sentiments in the choice of whom they love and whose eggs they fertilise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.