Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri (75847 Views)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / U.S. Voodoo Priest Stabbed Dog 50times, Faces 5yrs Jail For Animal Cruelty(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Fresh25: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Most especially Hausa Muslims. You can't even dare go closer to their female child, talk more of impregnating her. They'd have knocked the priest off balance if it all happened in the north undecided
Idamond:
Muslims are fun of this act.

racist
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bewla(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Meaningless and illogical write up
until u see people as individuals not as collective entity

u like it or not u have ur role to play I have main
Am a Muslim and am happy been one

a Christian may commit that dose not say religion say so or ask u to

take q and respect other people space

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Why then did you use the word brothers?

Are they not your brothers in the south?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Go get your Biafra
Nobody was to be part of it
Nobody cares
And who told you I care to be one country with you.
Or what do you think you will bring to the table. Mtchew
Better go join North for more killings of your kins
Or better direct your questions to God that put you in the SE not me
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
If you are not such an 1DIOT,you would have understood that this has nothing to do with paying evil with evil..
But I guess you are too STVPID to appreciate that. grin
You can run along now 1MBECILE..
Ouch!! I obviously got you where it hurts. At least you learnt one lesson. Bye
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Idamond: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Fresh25:
Most especially Hausa Muslims. You can't even dare go closer to their female child, talk more of impregnating her. They'd have knocked the priest off balance if it all happened in the north undecided

inhumane!
I don't mind calling them animals, they don't regards humans life..
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

And who told you I care to be one country with you.
Or what do you think you will bring to the table. Mtchew
Better go join North for more killings of your kins
Or better direct your questions to God that put you in the SE not me
Bring what to the table?
Do you even have table in your red mud village.

Get out and stop crying like a baby all over the thread
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
Are they not your brothers in the south?
You are such a big fool though
Don’t mention me again
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by DarkJeddi(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
Ouch!! I obviously got you where it hurts. At least you learnt one lesson. Bye
F00ls don't rattle me..
An Afonja slave defending His Slave Masters is a sight to be pitied.. grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

You are such a big fool though
Don’t mention me again
Ouch!! Power punch, e pain am.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
F00ls don't rattle me..
An Afonja slave defending His Slave Masters is a sight to be pitied.. grin
But I already told you bye now. Why the beef again?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
Ouch!! Power punch, e pain am.
Nothing pain my dear
Just go somewhere else to cry
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Bring what to the table?
Do you even have table in your red mud village.

Get out and stop crying like a baby all over the thread
Swampy environment calling me red mud. Mtchew
Have you finished questioning God why he placed you in the SE? Olodo
Mtchew, every time they will be disturbing our ears as if we are the ones that put them in the SE as if they are better off than the igbos
Better go and join North. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by hohafrank(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.
What of Ese ururu that was adopted and impregnated
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by DarkJeddi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
luluman:
But I already told you bye now. Why the beef again?
So if you have already said your bye bye why are you still replying me?
You no see your life? undecided
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Swampy environment calling me red mud. Mtchew
Have you finished questioning God why he placed you in the SE? Olodo
Mtchew, every time they will be disturbing our ears as if we are the ones that put them in the SE as if they are better off than the igbos
Better go and join North. Mtchew
We love our swamp like that
Never said otherwise
Igbos are the one’s always making news over their erosion prone region that would soon be ripe out and are seriously looking for lands. No wonder they kept on migrating and sowing seed of hate.

Igbos must go should be the new hashtags
I hope you join me

I love my region. Beautiful people, fertile land, natural resources. We are most blessed. No need to question God. I thank God everyday for his blessings. Hallelujah!
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

We love our swamp like that
Never said otherwise
Igbos are the one’s always making news over their erosion prone region that would soon be ripe out and are seriously looking for lands. No wonder they kept on migrating and sowing seed of hate.

Igbos must go should be the new hashtags
I hope you join me

I love my region. Beautiful people, fertile land, natural resources. We are most blessed. No need to question God. I thank God everyday for his blessings. Hallelujah!
Naturally only pigs like swamp.
I want you to Google the natural habitat of pigs and you will not be proud of yourself for the rubbish you typed.
If igbos that are in upland are wiped out just know that you on the lowlands with swamps will be the worst hit. At least we can walk on solid ground unlike you that your land is quagmired

Your people are not more beautiful than the igbos so just don't go there
I want you to name the natural resources that you have that the igbos don't have.

Igbos must go... yen yen yen
As if you supported igbos in 1967 when they wanted to go.
You simply fought them to remain with you.
Igbos are indispensable
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Miosendyin: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
If you are not in USA may you and your unborn children die of strange disease. May ogun use your blood bath ashe edomure... and if u have children may u bury dem with your own hands and drink their blood before sending dem 6ft.. oloshi omoale grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buliwyf:

This one is just rambling and fishing what to say. Now he is talking about murdering in cold blood. Lol. You are dumb. I will keep repeating.

If I am not in Nigeria may you not achieve any of your aspirations. And if I am but I am lying so be it to me. Now say amen if you are sure of yourself. If you don't say amen to it then everything I have predicted for you will befall you. Like I said, there are some things you don't joke with but you have because you think you are safe on the internet. You will remember this conversation in the future. Unfortunately it will be too late by then. I just pity your parents who have suffered to raise you only for you to bring calamity on yourself and waste their efforts.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Naturally only pigs like swamp.
I want you to Google the natural habitat of pigs and you will not be proud of yourself for the rubbish you typed.
If igbos that are in upland are wiped out just know that you on the lowlands with swamps will be the worst hit. At least we can walk on solid ground unlike you that your land is quagmired

Your people are not more beautiful than the igbos so just don't go there
I want you to name the natural resources that you have that the igbos don't have.

Igbos must go... yen yen yen
As if you supported igbos in 1967 when they wanted to go.
Wow so igbos are looking for support to make a decision. People who are not even sure of themselves, who want to align with such people. No wonder your people keep rejecting you guys.Shameless people.
Igbos land is barren
Land gutted with erosion is not suited for anything and could any moment be wash into the river Niger. You know this and don’t pretend.
Keep on begging fg for money from delta state oil, to help improve the situation. Poverty people. The only resources igbos have is ego and bragging.
Yes delta state have the most beautiful women in Nigeria. Deal with it.

Please where is the swamp, we are blessed with good water resources, something you can’t relate with.

Maybe the Yorubas are the ones who wants you guys. Over here nobody give a f. K about Igbos. Know this and know peace
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by malakaimoscondo: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
tegini:
Warri boys must retaliate, I know them ,one hausa go go down ,no be udu boys
hausa man get craze pass una...imagine aboki killing priest for delta?if u kill Alfa for sokoto or Kaduna, u don't invite genocide
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
hausa man get craze pass una...imagine aboki killing priest for delta?if u kill Alfa for sokoto or Kaduna, u don't invite genocide
Shut up and your region
You know nothing
Beside the report said chief priest
Some other people from that area are even saying he is not.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Coldsteel(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
tegini:
Warri boys must retaliate, I know them ,one hausa go go down ,no be udu boys
Fear fear people...Na by mouth?
Stayed in Warri since the 90's..
They can only make noise in their enclaves but dread the Northerners to a fault..
If the suspect was Igbo,Yoruba or any other southern minorities,we would be counting bodies by now.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Coldsteel:

Fear fear people...Na by mouth?
Stayed in Warri since the 90's..
They can only make noise in their enclaves but dread the Northerners to a fault..
If the suspect was Igbo,Yoruba or any other southern minorities,we would be counting bodies by now.
Please keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Wow so igbos are looking for support to make a decision. People who are not even sure of themselves, who want to align with such people. No wonder your people keep rejecting you guys.Shameless people.
Igbos land is barren
Land gutted with erosion is not suited for anything and could any moment be wash into the river Niger. You know this and don’t pretend.
Keep on begging fg for money from delta state oil, to help improve the situation. Poverty people. The only resources igbos have is ego and bragging.
Yes delta state have the most beautiful women in Nigeria. Deal with it.

Please where is the swamp, we are blessed with good water resources, something you can’t relate with.

Maybe the Yorubas are the ones who wants you guys. Over here nobody give a f. K about Igbos. Know this and know peace
Don't bring Delta State matter here because there are igbos in Delta State
I am specific about only warri in my comments and not the whole of delta.
We are not looking for alignment. In 1967 igbos were fighting to leave you but you were just fighting and sacrificing the blood of your sons and daughters just to make sure they are with you.
In order words, igbos were fighting to leave you while you were fighting for them to be part of you. It's you that will still be hypocritically shouting and typing igbos must go as if you can do without igbos, all your tough mechanical works are done in onitsha . You people are confused.

You are blessed with natural water resources as if the igbos in Delta and Rivers don't have water to the Atlantic
I read yesterday that Switzerland, a landlocked country is paying the highest minimum wage in the world.
If water resources is your problem many landlocked countries that you long to go are richer than you. ie. Austria, Czech, Switzerland etc.
The oil and water that you are mouthing about is not even controlled by you but by the fulanis. Shame. Mtchew
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by sammysneh(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Which ethnic group are you from?
If you want to join them by all means do. No one will stop you.
Apart from delta north no other group will join. We will never be part of that red clay soiled shithole. Rejected plagued Jews

And for you, know More about were are from.

Easy, we ain't quarreling am not an ipob

Why I asked the earlier question is because of ur moniker I just knew u were from delta state
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Don't bring Delta State matter here because there are igbos in Delta State
I am specific about only warri in my comments and not the whole of delta.
We are not looking for alignment. In 1967 igbos were fighting to leave you but you were just fighting and sacrificing the blood of your sons and daughters just to make sure they are with you.
In order words, igbos were fighting to leave you while you were fighting for them to be part of you. It's you that will still be hypocritically shouting and typing igbos must go as if you can do without igbos, all your tough mechanical works are done in onitsha . You people are confused.

You are blessed with natural water resources as if the igbos in Delta and Rivers don't have water to the Atlantic
I read yesterday that Switzerland, a landlocked country is paying the highest minimum wage in the world.
If water resources is your problem many landlocked countries that you long to go are richer than you. ie. Austria, Czech, Switzerland etc.
The oil and water that you are mouthing about is not even controlled by you but by the fulanis. Shame. Mtchew

That never happened
Either your bring in evidence or forever remain silent. At no point was delta state wanting to be part of Biafra even the delta igbos rejected you.
Igbos married to deltans were even thrown away to the Nigerian soldiers to be dealt with.
Deltans have rejected Biafra and will always do.

Tough technical works like ? More specific with examples. Stop typing rubbish to massage your ego.

Igbos always have the notion that nobody can do without them. Well why don’t you guys leave to that we can prove ourselves at least that is the only way.

Go get your useless Biafra and leave ! Nobody wants you seriously! We can’t wait to throw your useless self away as we have done before. Period.

You are the ones that is confused. People who are waiting for people to support them before making a drastic decision. Well that is what low self esteem is called.

You keep on dragging delta and rivers state and at no point have they even acknowledge your presence. Inferiority complex!

Igbos the landlocked region are they richer than delta state. Big no! Definitely! People will start claiming you develop Switzerland now. Always developing other people but yourself.

The same oil that Igbos wishing they had. The same reason they want delta and rivers state badly grin grin grin
Sorry for you
Next time when coming to earth choose wisely
Ok bye
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by chronology(f): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
That's market street in warri not far from my house in Delta state so those boys there are not smiling at all.

Igbudu market is one of the Essential market in warri

Those Hausa think say as they get king in igbudu market they can do anyhow

During Goodluck jonathan regime them no born den well may Do anyhow

Even then GJE order them all to leave Delta state then because of the way behave not only in Delta, also BIAFRA LANDS then in 2013- 2014

Warri no dy carry last
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by geoffez: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.
Get sense some people said no.Jst wake up in morning and type d first thing that comes to your mind not following the trend
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

That never happened
Either your bring in evidence or forever remain silent. At no point was delta state wanting to be part of Biafra even the delta igbos rejected you.
Igbos married to deltans were even thrown away to the Nigerian soldiers to be dealt with.
Deltans have rejected Biafra and will always do.

Tough technical works like ? More specific with examples. Stop typing rubbish to massage your ego.

Igbos always have the notion that nobody can do without them. Well why don’t you guys leave to that we can prove ourselves at least that is the only way.

Go get your useless Biafra and leave ! Nobody wants you seriously! We can’t wait to throw your useless self away as we have done before. Period.

You are the ones that is confused. People who are waiting for people to support them before making a drastic decision. Well that is what low self esteem is called.

You keep on dragging delta and rivers state and at no point have they even acknowledge your presence. Inferiority complex!

Igbos the landlocked region are they richer than delta state. Big no! Definitely! People will start claiming you develop Switzerland now. Always developing other people but yourself.

The same oil that Igbos wishing they had. The same reason they want delta and rivers state badly grin grin grin
Sorry for you
Next time when coming to earth choose wisely
Ok bye
Once again I am talking about warri and not the whole of delta.
At least you agreed that there are igbos in Delta and Rivers.
Have you heard of the "asaba massacre"
They were the igbos of asaba origin that were massacred because of their support for Biafra.
Biafran veterans , col. Joe achuzia and Major Nzeogwu are all from asaba.
I once worked in a company where the fleet manager was under me. In our Delta State branch all vehicles that defy repairs in Delta are taken to onitsha. And they were all resolved in onitsha. I don't think that delta state can survive without the skills of onitsha. All industrial goods and so many other things are bought from onitsha... Don't pretend as if you don't know what am talking about.
If you say igbos are attaching themselves. So what will you say about me that is from Rivers state and a very proud igbo with my igbo looks, name, culture and intonation.

Mind you Imo and Abia state are part of NDDC.
Chief onyema UGOCHUKWU from Abia was the first chairman of NDDC.
Imo State is blessed with abundant gas reserves also. Please just stop bragging because you are ready to fight again to make sure that igbos remain one country with you. Igbos are just indispensable.
I don't think you will fight and waste blood of your sons and daughters to keep borno state people with you that is to tell you how important we are
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Once again I am talking about warri and not the whole of delta.
At least you agreed that there are igbos in Delta and Rivers.
Have you heard of the "asaba massacre"
They were the igbos of asaba origin that were massacred because of their support for Biafra.
Biafran veterans , col. Joe achuzia and Major Nzeogwu are all from asaba.
I once worked in a company where the fleet manager was under me. In our Delta State branch all vehicles that defy repairs in Delta are taken to onitsha. And they were all resolved in onitsha. I don't think that delta state can survive without the skills of onitsha. All industrial goods and so many other things are bought from onitsha... Don't pretend as if you don't know what am talking about.
If you say igbos are attaching themselves. So what will you say about me that is from Rivers state and a very proud igbo with my igbo looks, name, culture and intonation.

Mind you Imo and Abia state are part of NDDC.
Chief onyema UGOCHUKWU from Abia was the first chairman of NDDC.
Imo State is blessed with abundant gas reserves also. Please just stop bragging because you are ready to fight again to make sure that igbos remain one country with you. Igbos are just indispensable.
I don't think you will fight and waste blood of your sons and daughters to keep borno state people with you that is to tell you how important we are
Igbos are not important
Why don’t you people leave then
If we ever stopped you guys previously we won’t do that this time around.
Just get lost
We don’t care
Do it asap
Please don’t mention me again to shove your inferiority complex on me.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
chronology:
That's market street in warri not far from my house in Delta state so those boys there are not smiling at all.

Igbudu market is one of the Essential market in warri

Those Hausa think say as they get king in igbudu market they can do anyhow

During Goodluck jonathan regime them no born den well may Do anyhow

Even then GJE order them all to leave Delta state then because of the way behave not only in Delta, also BIAFRA LANDS then in 2013- 2014

Warri no dy carry last
King in igbudu market? Or Hausa quarters?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Famocious19(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Islie:

Shame on Chief Priest wey no get "okigbe", "otumokpor" and "odeyshi"

THE NATION

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.