Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri (75845 Views)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / U.S. Voodoo Priest Stabbed Dog 50times, Faces 5yrs Jail For Animal Cruelty(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Igbos are not important
Why don’t you people leave then
If we ever stopped you guys previously we won’t do that this time around.
Just get lost
We don’t care
Do it asap
Please don’t mention me again to shove your inferiority complex on me.
Hahaha pained mofo
Blame your forefathers for fighting to make igbos be part of you people and not me

igbos with more than 40 million population can never be inferior to your tribe. We are making exploits worldwide. You must depend on us to resolve your technicalities. We have the brains

We would have left Nigeria but we don't want you to start sacrificing your sons and daughters again just to make sure we are one country with you.

But remember that you are not the one controlling your water and oil resources that you are mouthing with.
Water resources bill is on the way to tighten the grip so that your speed boats will now have to take permission from fulanis before it can move.
Ntoor.
Truth is bitter
I just pray Biafra goes without you people so that you can be well northernized . Mtchew
Just mouthing over nothing. Mtchew
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Hahaha pained mofo
Blame your forefathers for fighting to make igbos be part of you people and not me

igbos with more than 40 million population can never be inferior to your tribe. We are making exploits worldwide. You must depend on us to resolve your technicalities. We have the brains

We would have left Nigeria but we don't want you to start sacrificing your sons and daughters again just to make sure we are one country with you.

But remember that you are not the one controlling your water and oil resources that you are mouthing with.
Water resources bill is on the way to tighten the grip so that your speed boats will now have to take permission from fulanis before it can move.
Ntoor.
Truth is bitter
I just pray Biafra goes without you people so that you can be well northernized . Mtchew
Just mouthing over nothing. Mtchew
Leave nobody is stopping you
Nobody regards igbos
Always using reverse psychology to massage your ego.
Don’t love your neighbor more than your self
That’s inferiority complex

I have never seen people with so much low self esteem

Disgusting angry
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by malakaimoscondo: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:
Shut up and your region You know nothing Beside the report said chief priest Some other people from that area are even saying he is not.
OK sir,,,have shut up
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
bewla:
until u see people as individuals not as collective entity

u like it or not u have ur role to play I have main
Am a Muslim and am happy been one

a Christian may commit that dose not say religion say so or ask u to

take q and respect other people space
Hope your Muslim brethren are also behaving as you advised
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Fabulousl0l(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

That never happened
Either your bring in evidence or forever remain silent. At no point was delta state wanting to be part of Biafra even the delta igbos rejected you.
Igbos married to deltans were even thrown away to the Nigerian soldiers to be dealt with.
Deltans have rejected Biafra and will always do.

Tough technical works like ? More specific with examples. Stop typing rubbish to massage your ego.

Igbos always have the notion that nobody can do without them. Well why don’t you guys leave to that we can prove ourselves at least that is the only way.

Go get your useless Biafra and leave ! Nobody wants you seriously! We can’t wait to throw your useless self away as we have done before. Period.

You are the ones that is confused. People who are waiting for people to support them before making a drastic decision. Well that is what low self esteem is called.

You keep on dragging delta and rivers state and at no point have they even acknowledge your presence. Inferiority complex!

Igbos the landlocked region are they richer than delta state. Big no! Definitely! People will start claiming you develop Switzerland now. Always developing other people but yourself.

The same oil that Igbos wishing they had. The same reason they want delta and rivers state badly grin grin grin
Sorry for you
Next time when coming to earth choose wisely
Ok bye

The hate in you is so garling
Make sure you have a glass of water beside you
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bewla(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Hope your Muslim brethren are also behaving as you advised
Am a Muslim not a Resist

that's my way and what am training my Children to be may Allah lead me not in to the part of destruction
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Leave nobody is stopping you
Nobody regards igbos
Always using reverse psychology to massage your ego.
Don’t love your neighbor more than your self
That’s inferiority complex

I have never seen people with so much low self esteem

Disgusting angry
Nobody is stopping us... Hmnm, say the truth oo
Apart from 1967 war
Hope you are aware of "operation python dance in Abia state" recently that was meant to stop us which you people applauded.

Just be deceiving yourself, you know you can't do without igbos
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Neddyogu:
Chief priest no fit cut small shukanbounce for him bodi? Abi juju power don fail am?

Growing up in Warri, We heard stories of his grandfather the great philandering Alawuru. Story had it that the guy didn't know how many children he had and hw many women had children for him. Seemed to be a kinda twentieth century 2face.
nor be lie. Ovwian person! Too much jaguda ni full that family
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Tonitoniton(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
These are for sale. Even I myself need for lease too

how many do u want for lease,? where are they going to use it? how much do u want to lease ?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Nobody is stopping us
Apart from 1967 war
Hope you are aware of "operation python dance in Abia state" recently that was meant to stop us which you people applauded.

Just be deceiving yourself, you know you can't do without igbos
You are so delusional
Evidence of the applaud because you are beginning to spew trash

What is our business with the suffering of the igbos

We are happy when igbos are suffering, so applaud in order grin
Yeye people with disgusting attitudes
Imagine living in a country where everyone hates you that must have dealt with you guys grin
Mad people

Evidence of the applaud o

I am waiting
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

The hate in you is so garling
Make sure you have a glass of water beside you
Just cruising my dear grin
You should be the one drinking water
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

You are so delusional
Evidence of the applaud because you are beginning to spew trash

What is our business with the suffering of the igbos

We are happy when igbos are suffering, so applaud in order grin
Yeye people with disgusting attitudes
Imagine living in a country where everyone hates you that must have dealt with you guys grin
Mad people

Evidence of the applaud o

I am waiting

My evidence is the one on one encounter with your people. They were telling me "it serves you people right, that we shouldn't go" they will start giving me reasons why we should stay. One of their major foolish reasons is that we will start killing ourselves, that we don't like each other.

Everybody can choose to hate us because of our truthfulness. You know truth is bitter and we are the agents of truth. Propaganda and lies were used to make people hate us but you know that truth must always prevail no matter how long

Thank God the truth Ojukwu saw 53years ago and Nnamdi Kanu 4 yrs ago is manifesting right before our eyes. Everybody is now singing restructuring to the 1967 aburi accord meeting that you people shamelessly fought igbos for.

Hope you listened to Pastor E Adeboye yesterday on channels news 10pm.
North Central has pulled out of arewa and has apologized to the igbos after knowing and seeing the truth.

The problems with you people that are our neighbors are pride and you don't want to admit mistake and give honor to who deserves it.

I suspect jealousy
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

My evidence is the one on one encounter with your people. They were telling me "it serves you people right, that we shouldn't go" they will start giving me reasons why we should stay. One of their major foolish reasons is that we will start killing ourselves, that we don't like each other.

Everybody can choose to hate us because of our truthfulness. You know truth is bitter and we are the agents of truth. Propaganda and lies were used to make people hate us but you know that truth must always prevail no matter how long

Thank God the truth Ojukwu saw 53years ago and Nnamdi Kanu 4 yrs ago is manifesting right before our eyes. Everybody is now singing restructuring to the 1967 aburi accord meeting that you people shamelessly fought igbos for.

Hope you listened to Pastor E Adeboye yesterday on channels news 10pm.
North Central has pulled out of arewa and has apologized to the igbos after knowing and seeing the truth.

The problems with you people that are our neighbors are pride and you don't want to admit mistake and give honor to who deserves it.

I suspect jealousy
Nothing to envy though
So you have been speaking out of ignorance since
Just wasted my time all this while
Foolish Igbo
The person that you had an encounter with can go with Biafra if he chooses.

My stance still remains we don’t care and you can go asap.

You can massage your ego with the north central apology. You People love attention and pity party before.

You can now go and beg north central to join your Biafra.

53 years after he saw the light, his people are still in bondage

Igbos must be cowards then
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by DisLifeSha: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
God bless you for this revelation. I used to love a Muslim girl. I will find her

DuBLINGreenb:
They are Religious bigots

But Muslim Puna they sweet oh

Because of the pretence and the covering

Imagine smashing her in her abaya or that body veil e dey sweet die try am

Especially because of the taboo factor choi try it and see, seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Nothing to envy though
So you have been speaking out of ignorance since
Just wasted my time all this while
Foolish Igbo
The person that you had an encounter with can go with Biafra if he chooses.

My stance still remains we don’t care and you can go asap.

You can massage your ego with the north central apology. You People love attention and pity party before.

You can now go and beg north central to join your Biafra.

53 years after he saw the light, his people are still in bondage

Igbos must be cowards then
You don't care, you don't care that fulanis are controlling your oil and water resources and devastating your Swampy environment, giving you ecological problems with acid rain. Mtchew

But your people have been shouting resource control ever since and the fulanis are not granting it.
Go and collect oil block naa let me see if you are truly the owners.
Very subservient people to the fulanis. I even learnt they tax you before they allow you pass your farm roads.

Kuwait has oil as much as you do.
Can you compare your living standards to theirs?

Your people are just too comfortable with the crumbs that fell off fulanis table and and you come here and be writing and shouting "I don't care"

We igbos are not comfortable with the crumbs
Join us let us take our destiny in our hands and determine our future instead you prefer to sabotage us while shouting "I don't care" and warri no dey carry last "

My brother" Una too carry last "with the contented situation and condition that I see your people wallowing in poverty.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Nothing pain my dear
Just go somewhere else to cry
Ok now, byebye.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So if you have already said your bye bye why are you still replying me?
You no see your life? undecided
Bye bye.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Fresh25: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Man.. Those are the words of most Nigerians! Best thing to do is to stay very far away from their wards. grin
Idamond:

inhumane!
I don't mind calling them animals, they don't regards humans life..
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

You don't care, you don't care that fulanis are controlling your oil and water resources and devastating your Swampy environment, giving you ecological problems with acid rain. Mtchew

But your people have been shouting resource control ever since and the fulanis are not granting it.
Go and collect oil block naa let me see if you are truly the owners.
Very subservient people to the fulanis. I even learnt they tax you before they allow you pass your farm roads.

Kuwait has oil as much as you do.
Can you compare your living standards to theirs?

Your people are just too comfortable with the crumbs that fell off fulanis table and and you come here and be writing and shouting "I don't care"

We igbos are not comfortable with the crumbs
Join us let us take our destiny in our hands and determine our future instead you prefer to sabotage us while shouting "I don't care" and warri no dey carry last "

My brother" Una too carry last "with the contented situation and condition that I see your people wallowing in poverty.
Why are you so pained about delta state situation
Why do you love us more than yourselves. Hate yourselves so much that you have given all the love to us. Well we don’t need it.
The oil doesn’t belong to you let us do as we like with it.
That shouldn’t be your headache
Use that time to think how to beg the north central to join your poverty stricken entity

Evidence of payment of farm land or shut up

Fulani also ravages your lands so what’s your point

Cowards
You people will rot in hell
Even devil is ashamed of the nonentity called igbos
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Why are you so pained about delta state situation
Why do you love us more than yourselves. Hate yourselves so much that you have given all the love to us. Well we don’t need it.
The oil doesn’t belong to you let us do as we like with it.
That shouldn’t be your headache
Use that time to think how to beg the north central to join your poverty stricken entity

Evidence of payment of farm land or shut up

Fulani also ravages your lands so what’s your point

Cowards
You people will rot in hell
Even devil is ashamed of the nonentity called igbos
Fulanis ravage our lands too and we are complaining instead of you to join us so that the complain can have momentum, you are busy telling us not to love you. Mtchew, comfortable Swampy dwellers
The controllers of your oil are all in London and Europe with their children while you are waiting for the next crumb off their tables.

I will love my neighbors as Christ commanded.
I don't like looking through my fence or gate and I will see you people scrambling for crumbs while I know in my heart that you are supposed to be more than that but your stupidity of igbo hatred brought you to that level where the fulanis are exploiting you while you clap and ask me to mind my business.

I wouldn't mind my business as far as God has made you my natural neighbor
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Fulanis ravage our lands too and we are complaining instead of you to join us so that the complain can have momentum, you are busy telling us not to love you. Mtchew, comfortable Swampy dwellers
The controllers of your oil are all in London and Europe with their children while you are waiting for the next crumb off their tables.

I will love my neighbors as Christ commanded.
I don't like looking through my fence or gate and I will see you people scrambling for crumbs while I know in my heart that you are supposed to be more than that but your stupidity of igbo hatred brought you to that level where the fulanis are exploiting you while you clap and ask me to mind my business.

I wouldn't mind my business as far as God has made you my natural neighbor
Next time read the Bible well or you can’t just comprehend because of you are thinking who to beg next. Beggars!
The Bible said love your neighbor as you love yourself. You have to show love to your self first only then can you truly love your neighbor, anything outside of that is hatred clouded with the disguise of love.

This is very peculiar behaviour about igbos. You people hate yourself so much that you want to drag us to your hell. Misery love company they say. But unfortunately we have rejected you and we will keep rejecting you.

Rejection is indeed hard to take in
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Next time read the Bible well or you can’t just comprehend because of you are thinking who to beg next. Beggars!
The Bible said love your neighbor as you love yourself. You have to show love to your self first only then can you truly love your neighbor, anything outside of that is hatred clouded with the disguise of love.

This is very peculiar behaviour about igbos. You people hate yourself so much that you want to drag us to your hell. Misery love company they say. But unfortunately we have rejected you and we will keep rejecting you.

Rejection is indeed hard to take in
We love ourselves and you too
Thats why we want you and us out of the bondage of the fulanis together but you are drawing back thinking erroneously that the igbos are worst hit not knowing that you people are the nations brunt bearers. Mtchew

I laugh my heart out anytime I see you people boasting about the crumbs you receive from fulanis of your own natural resources.
Igbos have gone past you people by far

Is innoson growing with oil
Did onitsha billionaires make it with oil?

Hope you know that electric cars are coming which will useless your oil by that time fulanis will leave you to us and as neighbors your boys will be disturbing us with robbery.
That's why we are pulling you people along on our way to success but you people are just foolish thinking we need you for our own good

Igbos have gone too far Past your level
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

We love ourselves and you too
Thats why we want you and us out of the bondage of the fulanis together but you are drawing back thinking erroneously that the igbos are worst hit not knowing that you people are the nations brunt bearers. Mtchew

I laugh my heart out anytime I see you people boasting about the crumbs you receive from fulanis of your own natural resources.
Igbos have gone past you people by far

Is innoson growing with oil
Did onitsha billionaires make it with oil?

Hope you know that electric cars are coming which will useless your oil by that time fulanis will leave you to us and as neighbors your boys will be disturbing us with robbery.
That's why we are pulling you people along on our way to success but you people are just foolish thinking we need you for our own good

Igbos have gone too far Past your level
Gone past that and you are still begging

Keep your love, we don’t need it

Our love is sufficient

Also keep your help as well nobody asked
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Gone past that and you are still begging

Keep your love, we don’t need it

Our love is sufficient

Also keep your help as well nobody asked

If you weren't our neighbors do you think we will care
We are begging you to be useful to your selves because of the love of christ and the impending disturbance you will give us with robbery once oil looses value because it will be like the case of only one rich man in a family where every other member will be dependent upon.

Mind you my LGA in Rivers state produces oil too
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

If you weren't our neighbors do you think we will care
We are begging you to be useful to your selves because of the love of christ and the impending disturbance you will give us with robbery once oil looses value because it will be like the case of only one rich man in a family where every other member will be dependent upon.

Guy shut up your mouth and get off my mention
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by bigfish3k: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
techtechh:

Guy shut up your mouth and get off my mention
Exactly what a swamp dweller will say when he has ran out of points

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by techtechh: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
bigfish3k:

Exactly what a swamp dweller will say when he has ran out of points

I can tolerate your deluded self
Look for someone else to massage your bruised ego

I don’t care where you are from
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Idamond: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fresh25:
Man.. Those are the words of most Nigerians! Best thing to do is to stay very far away from their wards. grin

grin
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Bjornson01(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
They are Religious bigots

But Muslim Puna they sweet oh

Because of the pretence and the covering

Imagine smashing her in her abaya or that body veil e dey sweet die try am

Especially because of the taboo factor choi try it and see, seeing is believing
See a therapist real quick grin
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Miosendyin: 2:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Your mb don finish abi? Useless animal like you. You think say na only you sabi swear abi? U don jam person.. I dey wait u. I go tell u say na Ifa blood dey my body.. oloshi omo

Buliwyf:

This one is just rambling and fishing what to say. Now he is talking about murdering in cold blood. Lol. You are dumb. I will keep repeating.

If I am not in Nigeria may you not achieve any of your aspirations. And if I am but I am lying so be it to me. Now say amen if you are sure of yourself. If you don't say amen to it then everything I have predicted for you will befall you. Like I said, there are some things you don't joke with but you have because you think you are safe on the internet. You will remember this conversation in the future. Unfortunately it will be too late by then. I just pity your parents who have suffered to raise you only for you to bring calamity on yourself and waste their efforts.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by hstar: 4:16am On Oct 05, 2020
yultater:

mind your business
So quick?
He don turn to meme?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.